Posted: 24 Jan 19, 20:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok thanks guys for confirming that.
I just think it is the same person who had that pappa username last week

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 21:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565, just as I suspected all along you and the other “trolls” have never been to a live QAL show. I definitely can empathize with you for missing the original band and I have deep regrets that I never had that opportunity. You are very lucky that you did. However, I am absolutely thrilled that I have been able to see the live QAL collaboration 3 times. I also saw the live Queen Extravaganza with Marc Martel, Jeff Scott Soto, Jennifer Espinoza and I think Tyler Warren on drums. Queen music is magnificent and to be able to see 2 original legendary musicians still playing so beautifully in their twilight years is a true joy. I can’t help but wonder if Freddie’s life had been different, would he also still be out there touring at age 72? We can’t change things but we can appreciate and enjoy things the way they are! I am not disappointed in the current situation but loving every minute of it!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie once siad he would stop touring before it would be ridiculous. SOmeone should have told Maylor

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie once siad he would stop touring before it would be ridiculous. SOmeone should have told Maylor

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 22:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian and Roger do not look or act ridiculous in these shows. It might be harder for the front man to get away with that at age 72!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 22:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

Ok thanks guys for confirming that.
I just think it is the same person who had that pappa username last week

How I look at that poster, it's someone who is taking the piss.

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

The Circle of Eidolon wrote:

The Circle of Eidolon noted that Iron Maiden's last tour was indeed a greatest hits tour.

You previously talked about Roger Waters, up until his new (ISH) album every tour in the the last 20 years has been a Pink Floyd/W
Waters best of tour.

You know little of what you speak.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

It was a deep cuts tour not a GH tour you moronic wankhole

The Circle of Eidolon has two questions. The first. Which tour are you speaking of?

The second, were you facing a mirror when that last line was formed in your shallow mind?

These are questions The Circle of Eidolon awaits the answers too.

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 00:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

The Circle of Eidolon noted that Iron Maiden's last tour was indeed a greatest hits tour.

You previously talked about Roger Waters, up until his new (ISH) album every tour in the the last 20 years has been a Pink Floyd/W
Waters best of tour.

You know little of what you speak.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

It was a deep cuts tour not a GH tour you moronic wankhole

The Circle of Eidolon has two questions. The first. Which tour are you speaking of?

The second, were you facing a mirror when that last line was formed in your shallow mind?

These are questions The Circle of Eidolon awaits the answers to.

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 486 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 04:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon is the best thing to happen to this forum in a very long time.

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1745 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 06:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^^^ Agreed.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The circle of eidolon is indeed pretty cool.

I see that runner hasn't answered that question about which tour. I'm guessing the little worm has been cornered. I checked on setlist.com Iron maiden's last tour was indeed a greatest hits set, and Roger Waters up until his last tour did tour a best of Floyd and Waters show, plus he toured The Wall for three years.

I think runner is the wankhole, not the circle of eidolon, who it has to be said hasn't said a bad word about anyone, even though EMI and Runner have both insulted him.

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maiden tour had songs they did not play for ages even those that Bruce did not sing on record. Now fuck off you GLamtarts

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony: Excuse me but Circle of Eidolon is a troll, and needs sorting.
He is the same idiot who was Pappa Em or whatever he was called, simply a troll wanting the attention.

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1745 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

Vocal Harmony: Excuse me but Circle of Eidolon is a troll, and needs sorting.
He is the same idiot who was Pappa Em or whatever he was called, simply a troll wanting the attention.

Papa Em has just outed himself as the troll - 'Adam is the best’, Papa Emeritus IV’, ‘Papa Emeritus XIV’, ‘ILoveAnalBleaching’, ‘PaulPrenter’ and ‘LamebertWhoehahaha’.

but he didn't claim to be Circle of Eidolon.

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchic sees and understands.

The Circle of Eidolon is aware that so much could be in reach for EMI2565 yet he holds nothing. Understands little and learns even less.

The Circle of Eidolon has once again spoken.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 02:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ Snifflese...I know you posted about how you wished/wanted AL to sing oprea! Apparently he did sing an oprea esque (ish?) song at a private event in Italy tonight.
You probably already know this, but I just saw videos on Twitter...sorry if I'm late in letting you know. Gotta run a few errands again.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 02:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“NEW VIDEO CLOSE UP
@adamlambert talking to the audience and singing "Nessun Dorma" in ITALY”

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216925876513724&id=1069910662&_rdr

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 03:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was just reading and listening to the song. I love Adam's voice when he sings any kind of classical, as that to me is what he should be singing. A lot of people can sing pop and dance, but not many can sing classical. I always find it interesting that he can translate his voice to so many genres of music. Most people sound best in one or two kinds of music. Opera singers often sound funny singing pop music and country singers aren't credible singing jazz, etc, etc. But Adam can pull off almost everything I have heard him sing. That might, to me, be the most amazing thing about his voice. That is why he is such a good fit for Queen as they have so many styles of music in their catalog. I am curious what Brancelli might think of the Nessun Dorma snippet. it isn't Pavarotti, obviously, but for someone who never sings opera and had no musical backing, I really enjoyed it.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 03:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was just reading and listening to the song. I love Adam's voice when he sings any kind of classical, as that to me is what he should be singing. A lot of people can sing pop and dance, but not many can sing classical. I always find it interesting that he can translate his voice to so many genres of music. Most people sound best in one or two kinds of music. Opera singers often sound funny singing pop music and country singers aren't credible singing jazz, etc, etc. But Adam can pull off almost everything I have heard him sing. That might, to me, be the most amazing thing about his voice. That is why he is such a good fit for Queen as they have so many styles of music in their catalog. I am curious what Brancelli might think of the Nessun Dorma snippet. it isn't Pavarotti, obviously, but for someone who never sings opera and had no musical backing, I really enjoyed it.

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 03:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's rather disgusting, the way some of you are practically climaxing over Adam Lambert.

Star search winner, Freddie wannabe, that's all he is, like somebody posted earlier, if not for Queen, Adam Lambert would be a big, fat nothing now.

It's a disgrace, really, the way Freddie's memory is being treated like this, keeping Freddie's memory alive, is what they claim, that's a load of bull, how can a no talent hack, singing Freddie's songs, who can't even get the song lyrics right, be a tribute to Freddie?

No, it's more like, Adam Lambert is trying to make a name for HIMSELF, not, paying tribute to Freddie.