forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Look at his face and then look at his arms. Of course he's got make up on in that photo as well.

Careful about the arms being mentioned. You will set sweetcaroline into a world of lust...yep, she has a thing for his arms of all things.
No joke.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Brian is very happy with Rami’s portrayal of Freddie. Don’t you want to start ragging on HIM now, too!

You will never understand acting is different than singing, will you? Playing a role just the once is different than someone singing Freddie's songs year after year.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1735 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Look at his face and then look at his arms. Of course he's got make up on in that photo as well.

You can see his freckles all over his face and the part of his arm where there's no tats. The point is he doesn't wear a ton of make up all the time, there are vids and photo's where he's wearing very little. Anyone in TV etc wear some make up for the camera but it's not like he's got tons on or a ton of eye make up, certainly not drag style like Mr Right was on about.

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 80 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam usually wears a foundation. I think, I haven’t seen him without it.
Does it really matter? It’s his face. If you had acne scars, you would wear make-up as well. But it isn’t as much as in the beginning of his career.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

Adam usually wears a foundation. I think, I haven’t seen him without it.
Does it really matter? It’s his face. If you had acne scars, you would wear make-up as well. But it isn’t as much as in the beginning of his career.

He probably found a better foundation or conceler. Because it's not so obvious he wears it these days. ( I'm thankful as heck I found a great one these last couple of years to hide what I want to hide. )
I'm not knocking the guy for hiding 'imperfections'. Or whatever reason/s he wears it.
Damn, did I just stand up for him ;-).

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 00:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If I Had You — Manila, December 9, 2018

http://youtu.be/q7JonFaJzY0

SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 00:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Believe — Kennedy Center, December 2, 2018

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9IT9hQimw5U

SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 01:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Spread Your Wings, Seattle, July 1, 2017

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7raZGhauwo#menu

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
MisterCosmicc
Bohemian: 589 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

You can see his freckles all over his face and the part of his arm where there's no tats. The point is he doesn't wear a ton of make up all the time, there are vids and photo's where he's wearing very little. Anyone in TV etc wear some make up for the camera but it's not like he's got tons on or a ton of eye make up, certainly not drag style like Mr Right was on about.

Doesn't matter... he's wearing fucking PLASMA all over his face! LOL. There's no need for a grown man to be doing that 24/7 unless they want to attract teenyboppers or 70+ year old virgins.

As for drag... Freddie did it to be funny. Adam did it because he had a hard-on while doing it.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 03:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie was absolutely perfect!!!! I think is is so funny that you people think you can see into Freddie's mind and know just what he meant. For his time, given things weren't so lenient and accepting back then, Freddie was OUT there. In today's society of anything goes, it isn't unusual. If you KNEW anything really about Adam, the makeup is really toned down and often pretty non existent. You obviously haven't seen any pictures recently. So, if you haven't got a clue, which you don't. you should just not say anything.

MisterCosmicc

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 03:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Freddie was absolutely perfect!!!!

No he wasn't, and that's what I liked about him, he didn't have to pretend he was perfect.

snifflese wrote:

I think is is so funny that you people think you can see into Freddie's mind and know just what he meant.

Trust me, drag wasn't something that turned him on sexually. Rough, hairy, chubby truck drivers in flannel shirts did, though. Adam definitely wasn't his type.

snifflese wrote:

If you KNEW anything really about Adam, the makeup is really toned down and often pretty non existent.

I've seen too many photos of him, totally unattractive... very popular with old, overweight women, though.. which I'm not, so don't try to convince me to like him, his terrible voice, or terrible appearance. Aside from photos of when he was a teenager or just prior to American Idol, I very much doubt you've seen any photos of him without makeup. That crap on his voice is make up. It's for his appearance.

snifflese wrote:

You obviously haven't seen any pictures recently. So, if you haven't got a clue, which you don't. you should just not say anything.

I've been posting on here for such a long time, I'll never not say anything. You're stuck with me =)

MisterCosmicc

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 03:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*face (not voice)

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 05:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe he should eat some Make-up and his voice might sound unlike a retarded goat which it does now

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1735 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

snifflese wrote:

Freddie was absolutely perfect!!!!

No he wasn't, and that's what I liked about him, he didn't have to pretend he was perfect.

snifflese wrote:

I think is is so funny that you people think you can see into Freddie's mind and know just what he meant.

Trust me, drag wasn't something that turned him on sexually. Rough, hairy, chubby truck drivers in flannel shirts did, though. Adam definitely wasn't his type.

snifflese wrote:

If you KNEW anything really about Adam, the makeup is really toned down and often pretty non existent.

I've seen too many photos of him, totally unattractive... very popular with old, overweight women, though.. which I'm not, so don't try to convince me to like him, his terrible voice, or terrible appearance. Aside from photos of when he was a teenager or just prior to American Idol, I very much doubt you've seen any photos of him without makeup. That crap on his voice is make up. It's for his appearance.

snifflese wrote:

You obviously haven't seen any pictures recently. So, if you haven't got a clue, which you don't. you should just not say anything.

I've been posting on here for such a long time, I'll never not say anything. You're stuck with me =)

Adam doesn't pretend to be perfect either that's why his fans love him, he's talked about his issues with body image etc and he's often said his look is all smoke and mirrors. As for the drag, he did it a couple of times for an event as has been said, it's definitely not what he's into or attracted by in others, no idea why you would think that.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hence why he dresses like RuPaul on a cold turkey. Interesting

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 11:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

one is a legend and the other a complete joke.

Attachment: 201812112084057325.jpg 1 MB
This has been downloaded 10 time(s).

Inspired

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

VH You are deluded saying Lambert hardly uses make up because Adam Lambert is all about over the top make up homosexuality/ transgender freakiness.
May & Taylor have become desperate taking Lambert on board just to get back in the limelight.
The pic below shows Lambert is just obsessed with his homosexuality.

Attachment: 20181211453776411.jpg 61 KB
This has been downloaded 9 time(s).

SweetCaroline

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“The pic below shows Lambert is just obsessed with his homosexuality.”

..... and so are YOU !!!!!

You are obviously not a Freddie fan if you are bashing homosexuality! I recall him performing in feathers! LOL

Inspired

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i am an ardent Freddie fan, and i am not homophobic but Lambert pushes it in your face

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 18, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr right wrote:

VH You are deluded saying Lambert hardly uses make up because Adam Lambert is all about over the top make up homosexuality/ transgender freakiness.
May & Taylor have become desperate taking Lambert on board just to get back in the limelight.
The pic below shows Lambert is just obsessed with his homosexuality.

I didn't say that.

I said he doesn't dress in drag with load of makeup. Meaning he doesn't dress up to look like a woman, with women's clothes which is what you regularly imply and which Freddie did in two videos.

You're the person with the real problem. And here's why.

Boy George through the years has dressed and worn makeup in all sorts of styles, so did David Bowie.

Through the 70's everyone from fro Jagger to Zappa appeared at some point in makeup, some, Dave Hill from Slade, looked very "odd" to some.

None of those seem to cause you any problems, but Lambert does which in the grand scheme of things seems strange. But having given this some thought and discussed it with someone in the know it would seem to be the case that you are gay ( a fact not a problem) you've had a fixation with Freddie from childhood, which you've never left behind. Another gay man (Lambert) has taken Freddie's place when Queen tour and you can not cope with it in a rational way, hence all the hate and abuse you post about him.

In that picture you've posted of Lambert and Freddie, on the face of it there are two singers with strong images. One heavily tattooed the other a type white vested moustached clone. One you grew up with so have no problem with, the other isn't so is irrationally hated by you.