add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian May “crowning” Adam in Chicago in 2014 (I was there):

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILOqgMNlmaI

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are being really obtuse. Roger and Brian are still "Queen" and they are allowed to use the symbols that Queen always used. I am sure Adam did not say give me a crown!! Brian and Roger are carrying on with their tradition as an offshoot of Queen. How hard is that one to comprehend!

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it a lie, that Lambert can't even get the words to Bohemian Rhapsody right? Is it a lie he has performed with a broken mic stand.... same as Freddie....is it a lie he copied the crown thing? ...what's that? I can't hear you......no? Ok then, who's lying, here?

One can certainly tell/see the abombanation that is Adam Lambert, without attending a live concert, ever hear of...... streaming videos, online? I know that you have...

I haven't been here long enough to call you a troll outright, so, I'll take the word of others, who should know.

ForFreddie

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Above post, for sweetcaroline.

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Is it a lie, that Lambert can't even get the words to Bohemian Rhapsody right? Is it a lie he has performed with a broken mic stand.... same as Freddie....is it a lie he copied the crown thing? ...what's that? I can't hear you......no? Ok then, who's lying, here?

One can certainly tell/see the abombanation that is Adam Lambert, without attending a live concert, ever hear of...... streaming videos, online? I know that you have...

I haven't been here long enough to call you a troll outright, so, I'll take the word of others, who should know.

So, you newbie: I‘m an oldie. Have seen Queen with Freddie and Adam.

To answer your questions:
1. When I saw QAL, AL knew the words to BoRhap. Maybe he had a few words wrong once or twice on other occasions. Shall I tell you all the lyric flubs I heard Freddie sing? It happens live - to everyone.
2. AL never performed with a broken mic stand, so yes, that’s lie.
3. Can‘t tell, what the intention behind the crown is. It looks completely different to Freddie’s though. No complaint from this Oldie about it.

Calm down and enjoy, what’s there. Or not. I would ask you to stop repeating bullshit about QAL. It makes you look very stupid. Go and ask sensible Queen fans and not the morons in this forum. You might have to look somewhere else for that.
Cheers.

PS: I‘m looking forward to seeing them again. Hopefully in Europe in 2019 or early 2020.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are also dreaming, For Freddie! Your things he is "copying" are so stupid and genric. What is up with Marc Martel and his latest record?? Talk about cashing in on Queen. He is the true copy cat as there is nothing original about that man. But that is never brought up here. All he has done his entire career is do covers of Queen. At least Adam has put out 3 albums, toured his own music, been in a TV show, is now involved with a movie. Who is the true copy cat here down to every Freddie mannerism there is?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Show me the photo of Adam with a broken mic. I’ve never seen it. Adam has never forgotten the BR lyrics. He got them out of sequence at several shows when they interjected some taped portions.

So what? No one noticed it at the show because he didn’t stop and whine and cuss about it like some other “artists” do!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He also didn’t start the song over which would have been a total disaster. Adam is a pro who knows that the show must go on no matter what!

Go to a live show and prepare to be blown away! Until then, STFU !!!

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Look, if Adam truly isn't trying to emulate Freddie, why does he dress like him, move around on stage like him and, the crown?! Really? That wasn't a cheap stunt to get people looking at him as if he was Freddie?

The broken mic stand, that Freddie carried around on stage, I saw at least one picture of Lambert, doing the same thing.... while dressed exactly how Freddie used to.

No, he isn't trying to be Freddie, not trying to get people to see him the same way they did Freddie....yeah, right.

If Lambert, as you fans claim, does his own thing and, doesn't emulate Freddie, why is he trying so hard to act/look like Freddie?

Again:
What are you talking about? I‘m not a fan of AL. I had my reservations about that guy in the beginning, didn’t buy tickets for their tour in 2012. But I came around and to the conclusion, that the guy can sing and is a showman himself. I find him also very respectful.

When I saw AL with Brian and Roger on stage, nothing reminded me of Freddie. He didn’t wear the same clothes. He didn’t move like Fred. I already mentioned the lie about that mic stand. (Hey, post the picture! ) He also didn’t sing the songs like Fred. It’s all a bit different. And if you come around to accept that, it’s a great night out!

Wanna come? :)

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1745 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Double post

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Look, if Adam truly isn't trying to emulate Freddie, why does he dress like him, move around on stage like him and, the crown?! Really? That wasn't a cheap stunt to get people looking at him as if he was Freddie?

The broken mic stand, that Freddie carried around on stage, I saw at least one picture of Lambert, doing the same thing.... while dressed exactly how Freddie used to.

No, he isn't trying to be Freddie, not trying to get people to see him the same way they did Freddie....yeah, right.

If Lambert, as you fans claim, does his own thing and, doesn't emulate Freddie, why is he trying so hard to act/look like Freddie?

I will put money on there not being a single picture or video where Adam has the half mic stand - I'll wait for you to post it!!!

Can you find me an original Queen video of Freddie looking or acting like these?

http://youtu.be/OTVx6KjGcfk
http://youtu.be/NuGWWwbegT4?t=83
http://youtu.be/2vc1RZ4Amfc?t=184
http://youtu.be/ehFg0DMCUoo

Really struggling to find anything like you're describing.

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

There is never a time where Adam has used a broken mic stand, for most of the show he doesn't use a stand at all he much prefers to just carry the mic around. If you've seen it then post it because I guarantee it never happened.

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

3. Can‘t tell, what the intention behind the crown is. It looks completely different to Freddie’s though. No complaint from this Oldie about it.

PS: I‘m looking forward to seeing them again. Hopefully in Europe in 2019 or early 2020.

So far as I can tell the crown is actually a coronet which denotes a prince or a successor so my guess is it's meant to be symbolic of the fact they aren't replacing Freddie but he's a successor or following on from him in a way. As Caroline posted Adam took it off at the end of the first 2014 show (the first time he wore it) and Brian took it off him and put it back on his head.

Hope you enjoy the show, I'll have to wait until they come to the UK :(

ForFreddie

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchick....then, the picture I saw must have been a fake.

I'm not sure how to post pictures from my phone.

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Rockchick....then, the picture I saw must have been a fake.

I'm not sure how to post pictures from my phone.

Caroline might know I'm hopeless with phones.

ForFreddie

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Doing a Google search, Bohemian Rhapsody 2018 comes up as Lambert's accomplishments, so, the picture can't be of Freddie and, it clearly shows a broken mic stand in the hands of..... Lambert?

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I can't say he is copying Freddie (Adam does have a certain taste level!). .

Another where you insult Freddie you fucking sick asshole

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:
“he’s too stiff, looks like a giraffe.”

Until you go to a show, your criticisms are empty and dumb!

As your criticisms of Adele and Sam Smith. Go see a show. YOu will forget about Lameturd in a sec.

Giraffe? No Goat? Yes

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:
Roger and Brian are still "Queen"

Queen = Roger Freddie Brian John - learn it cunt and come back again

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

ForFreddie wrote:

So, you newbie: I‘m an oldie. Have seen Queen with Freddie and Adam.

To answer your questions:
1. When I saw QAL, AL knew the words to BoRhap. Maybe he had a few words wrong once or twice on other occasions. Shall I tell you all the lyric flubs I heard Freddie sing? It happens live - to everyone.
2. AL never performed with a broken mic stand, so yes, that’s lie.

Calm down and enjoy, what’s there. Or not. I would ask you to stop repeating bullshit about QAL. It makes you look very stupid. Go and ask sensible Queen fans and not the morons in this forum. You might have to look somewhere else for that.
Cheers.

Sealion js back - another Glamtart prick acting like a knowitall. Lameturd is an abomination and QAL is completely laughable. Live with it you sad twat