Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

INFUSE wrote:

Sealion I have written something on this website that Queen fans are enjoying chatting about ( the thread about should "you & i" have been a Queen single) but if you got your head out of Lamberts pussy you would see, but we know you are not a proper Queen fan you only come on here to squirm your promotional drivel about Lammy.

1. This post is nothing, what fans would like to discuss. I wasn’t talking about other sections of the forum (which I visit as often as this section).
2. Can you please say that in a civilized language next time?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

INFUSE wrote:

Adam Lambert would have to big headed letting folk know he was in Bo Rhap film, that does not make him credible he is still a big headed moron with little talent apart from screaming on stage like a cat with piles. Honestly talent is something that shines out without blowing ones own trumpet !

Hmm. I don't think he was big headed letting his fans know, because it was an open secret, it's just the timing after the biopic won two major awards is when he said he had the cameo, and that came across as self promontion IMO.

I‘m sure Lambert has a management. ;) And his management is probably very close to Queen‘s management.
These promotional things are usually handled by them, not by the artists themselves. To make the best out of it, you know.

Why would his management be probably very close to Brian's and Roger's, except for the touring stuff?

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion...I honestly never thought of it being Rami....hmm...still don't like Lambert in Freddie's place...yeah, that's how I see it, sorry, always will....but, I don't have too much pride, to admit I could be wrong about that picture.... come to think of it, you're probably right.

How long have I been a Freddie/Queen fan....lol....since I was a hell of a lot younger!

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1731 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

INFUSE wrote:

Sealion I have written something on this website that Queen fans are enjoying chatting about ( the thread about should "you & i" have been a Queen single) but if you got your head out of Lamberts pussy you would see, but we know you are not a proper Queen fan you only come on here to squirm your promotional drivel about Lammy.

You did but unfortunately your reply to the first comment someone replied with was to bring the word glambert into it and then after another couple of replies you started mentioning Adam - tends to screw up the thread especially when it's in the serious queen section.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sealion, 10 years from now icy will still be bitching about Adam singing the BR stanzas out of sequence on THREE shows out of over 200. He didn’t forget the words and didn’t stop, cuss and start over like the lady who icy cried over when she did that—TWICE!

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Sealion wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

INFUSE wrote:

Adam Lambert would have to big headed letting folk know he was in Bo Rhap film, that does not make him credible he is still a big headed moron with little talent apart from screaming on stage like a cat with piles. Honestly talent is something that shines out without blowing ones own trumpet !

Hmm. I don't think he was big headed letting his fans know, because it was an open secret, it's just the timing after the biopic won two major awards is when he said he had the cameo, and that came across as self promontion IMO.

I‘m sure Lambert has a management. ;) And his management is probably very close to Queen‘s management.
These promotional things are usually handled by them, not by the artists themselves. To make the best out of it, you know.

Why would his management be probably very close to Brian's and Roger's, except for the touring stuff?

Maybe I should say: in close exchange.

Why? Because there are a lot of things to be considered, when they tour together. From planning the dates, that must fit into all of their schedules, to booking the different hotels to tour merchandise. There is merch by Queen, merch by QAL and merch by AL available at the gigs. when they tour together. From planning the dates, that must fit into all of their schedules, to booking the different hotels to tour merchandise. There is merch by Queen, merch by QAL and merch by AL available at the gigs. Oh, and then they have to negotiate, how much Adam gets paid for a planned tour. I‘m sure, he’s hired and gets a certain amount of money as bonus for sold tickets, VIPs and other extras.

When AL sings Queen covers on TV shows, he needs their OK as well.

And of course, the cameo in the movie and the promo on AL‘s social media was planned as well.

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

sealion, 10 years from now icy will still be bitching about Adam singing the BR stanzas out of sequence on THREE shows out of over 200. He didn’t forget the words and didn’t stop, cuss and start over like the lady who icy cried over when she did that—TWICE!

And you will still compare it to Adele and her flaws. ;)

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just heard Adam Levine’s high pitch girly voice on a commercial and I wonder if the looney trolls in this forum are confusing Lambert with Levine. That happens all of the time. Brian has been wanting to do the Super Bowl half time show and keeps getting passed up for Katy Perry, Beyoncé, GaGa and now Maroon 5.

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 22:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Sealion...I honestly never thought of it being Rami....hmm...still don't like Lambert in Freddie's place...yeah, that's how I see it, sorry, always will....but, I don't have too much pride, to admit I could be wrong about that picture.... come to think of it, you're probably right.

How long have I been a Freddie/Queen fan....lol....since I was a hell of a lot younger!

Shouldn’t that have been your first thought? When you see a picture titled „Bohemian Rhapsody 2018“ with someone imitating Freddie in clothes and all? How can anyone think of AL then?
I‘ve the feeling, some fans switch off their brain, when it comes to Adam Lambert.

At least you admit to that fault and don’t keep spreading that lie. That’s a start. ;)

And by all means: You DID sound like a newbie fan, who just jumped on the bandwagon after the movie, supports Freddie and thinks, that it’s cool to criticize Lambert.
Take care.

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Just heard Adam Levine’s high pitch girly voice on a commercial and I wonder if the looney trolls in this forum are confusing Lambert with Levine. That happens all of the time. Brian has been wanting to do the Super Bowl half time show and keeps getting passed up for Katy Perry, Beyoncé, GaGa and now Maroon 5.

Looking down on other singers, because you don’t like their voice is not a good character trait. You’re not better than Queenies, who look down on Lambert.

Be happy with the things you get. It’s better for you, because you won’t be able to change it anyway.

And: Where did Brian say, that he wanted to do the SuperBowl? Wouldn’t Queen have to pay for it? I say, they don’t need that promotion. They would most probably have to collaborate with other artists as well. And I don’t like it, when singers, who can’t sing Queen, try to do it.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 22:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So I’m not better? Well I will stop complaining about Adele when she/they stop complaining about Adam.

ForFreddie

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion....I was thinking, Adam tours with Queen, they do BR..... I wasn't thinking....Rami...

My mind sometimes doesn't work as fast or, intelligently as some, but, I do eventually get where I'm going.

ForFreddie

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, SweetCaroline, doing the same as others do, while complaining about the others, is called, hypocrisy.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 23:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

So I’m not better? Well I will stop complaining about Adele when she/they stop complaining about Adam.

No you aren't better. I've said many times you are a hypocrite. Add petty, and your envy about Adele and many other artists to that, and that's you. That's the truth, cause your own posts has said pretty much that and more.
You have no logical reason to hate on Adele, Sam, etc but it's tit for tat for you like I always thought. Time for you to grow up and get over things I think...long over due really.
You will never stop complaining and ranting about Adele. You were pissed off to begin with George Michael's family asked her and not AL to do the tribute for George Michael. That's where your rants come from with that particular event.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 23:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Sorry, SweetCaroline, doing the same as others do, while complaining about the others, is called, hypocrisy.

Exactly. You nailed it.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 23:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Sealion wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

INFUSE wrote:

Maybe I should say: in close exchange.

Why? Because there are a lot of things to be considered, when they tour together. From planning the dates, that must fit into all of their schedules, to booking the different hotels to tour merchandise. There is merch by Queen, merch by QAL and merch by AL available at the gigs. when they tour together. From planning the dates, that must fit into all of their schedules, to booking the different hotels to tour merchandise. There is merch by Queen, merch by QAL and merch by AL available at the gigs. Oh, and then they have to negotiate, how much Adam gets paid for a planned tour. I‘m sure, he’s hired and gets a certain amount of money as bonus for sold tickets, VIPs and other extras.

When AL sings Queen covers on TV shows, he needs their OK as well.

And of course, the cameo in the movie and the promo on AL‘s social media was planned as well.

I'm sure AL has Brian's and Roger's ok everytime AL covers Queen. Does AL pay up I wonder from the money he gets from the private events, I expect he gets a good chunk of change from that.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Get the hell over it already. You clearly don't understand why it was so emotional for Adele to do.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hey, we agree on something. Can't stand Levine's singing voice. But he doesn't sound girly.
I think if Q+AL didn't get this years Superbowl slot, then there is very little chance they ever will.