Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 00:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:
I'm sure AL has Brian's and Roger's ok everytime AL covers Queen. Does AL pay up I wonder from the money he gets from the private events, I expect he gets a good chunk of change from that.

Private Events? He‘s allowed to sing there whatever he wants. As are you and every Queen Coverband on this planet. ;)





SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 00:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, icy, if it is hypocrisy for me then it is also hypocrisy for you or should I just call it outright hatred for you regarding Adam. Yes, Adele was emotional singing a George Michael tribute but she did the same thing singing one of her own songs and you felt sorry for her then, too. But Adam? He gets no mercy ever because he has a lot of nerve touring with Brian and Roger when those old coots should have wrapped it up when Freddie died. How dare they go on without the most important guy in their band even though they honor him and put him on a pedestal in every single one of their performances!

You are wrong, dead wrong about everything you have said about Adam and QAL and everything you have said about me.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 01:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, icy, if it is hypocrisy for me then it is also hypocrisy for you or should I just call it outright hatred for you regarding Adam. Yes, Adele was emotional singing a George Michael tribute but she did the same thing singing one of her own songs and you felt sorry for her then, too. But Adam? He gets no mercy ever because he has a lot of nerve touring with Brian and Roger when those old coots should have wrapped it up when Freddie died. How dare they go on without the most important guy in their band even though they honor him and put him on a pedestal in every single one of their performances!

You are wrong, dead wrong about everything you have said about Adam and QAL and everything you have said about me.



I am not a hypocrite first off. You have it out for Adele because she's more popular than AL. You can't tolerate anyone having what AL doesn't have. You can't stand that I like certain other artists more than AL. Of course, you would say it's hatred I have for AL. Bit rich and hypocritial coming from you who has said I am Trump, Hitler, and that you pretty much hate me. You take it too far too many times. You can dish it out, but you are unable to take anything back. You have said yourself you were angry, upset when certain artists got nominations, awards, sold more, did more what AL didn't get or do So yes, you are jealous, you have admitted as much. Why do you take things said about AL so personally?
When have I ever said Brian and Roger should have retired? I do think Queen ended after MIH in 1995 or in 1997 with NBY. I enjoy their solo work very much for the most part. Glad that they still do some solo work. Their worlds have never completely revolved Lambert... thankfully.
Does it bother you that Freddie is put on a pedestal as you put it? Because that's what it's sounding like here that you are jealous of that. Keep in mind that there's less if Freddie in these shows than ever before. And I do think that's a shame. Freddie and John should be shown more, I will always feel that way. I make no apologies that I'm a Queen fan and Freddie fan.
Just going to put this out there when you said I'm Trump, Hitler, you were dead wrong about that. I'm sure however you do pretty much hate me like you stated a few weeks back. You threw my parents illnesses back in my face so you were hoping that I would leave you alone just so you could have your way and do whatever you want to do here. You said I infringed on your freedoms and rights. That's how damn far you take your issues with me and about me.
No, I am not wrong AL when I state he messed up Bohemian Rhapsody three nights in a row...are you denying that? Tell me how I'm wrong about that fact. It's my opinion the crown, bike and banter is tacky, but that doesn't make my POVs wrong, even though you disagree with me, it doesn't make me wrong and you right. It doesn't work that way.
Your true colors show more and more with every post you make on QZ lately. Not sure what has set you off this evening. Is it bugging you sealion, Brancelli,Rockchic and snifflese are being civil with each other and me? Something is up with you. You always, always do this, you try to deflect and turn the tables on me. Try as hard as you want, you are the last person who could change my mind about Q+AL. You are so damn pushy to say the least you have actually pushed away many Queen and Freddie fans from wanting to support AL. That's no lie, that's a fact.
You are deluded, completely deluded.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 01:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:
I'm sure AL has Brian's and Roger's ok everytime AL covers Queen. Does AL pay up I wonder from the money he gets from the private events, I expect he gets a good chunk of change from that.

Private Events? He‘s allowed to sing there whatever he wants. As are you and every Queen Coverband on this planet. ;)





I just wondered if things were different for those types of events. Rules if you will.
And haha, I will save the world from my singing ;-).

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 01:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Just heard Adam Levine’s high pitch girly voice on a commercial and I wonder if the looney trolls in this forum are confusing Lambert with Levine. That happens all of the time. Brian has been wanting to do the Super Bowl half time show and keeps getting passed up for Katy Perry, Beyoncé, GaGa and now Maroon 5.


They would most probably have to collaborate with other artists as well. And I don’t like it, when singers, who can’t sing Queen, try to do it.


So you dont like QAL after all? Because the annoying tool cannot sing Queen to save his life

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 01:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Just heard Adam Levine’s high pitch girly voice on a commercial and I wonder if the looney trolls in this forum are confusing Lambert with Levine. That happens all of the time. Brian has been wanting to do the Super Bowl half time show and keeps getting passed up for Katy Perry, Beyoncé, GaGa and now Maroon 5.


They would most probably have to collaborate with other artists as well. And I don’t like it, when singers, who can’t sing Queen, try to do it.


So you dont like QAL after all? Because the annoying tool cannot sing Queen to save his life

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 804 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The night (one of many) that Adam killed everybody in the front row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFb7TkgxqeM

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 804 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The night (one of many) that Adam killed everybody in the front row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFb7TkgxqeM

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 804 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The night (one of many) that Adam killed everybody in the front row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFb7TkgxqeM

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have just cancelled my order of the Bohemian Rhapsody Movie which gets released on Dvd because i am not having Adam Lambert in any of my precious Queen collection, i have my pride as a classic Queen fan. The film is obviously not a serious account of Freddie and Queen if Lambert has his beak in the movie.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lamebird sucks but this crap movie has worse things to offer than the jackass

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Doesn’t get any closer than this — Nessun Dorma:

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210480376124409&id=1794927388&_rdr

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw three and they were all different. One in particular was nice and close and you couldn't hear that woman singing "with him" much at all. So what, I looked at all of them to get a better listen and one is much better quality I wanted to hear the best version since that is what I prefer hearing him sing.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is a pic for you of Adam at Las Vegas from last year.
Just for you Glamberts !

Attachment: 2019128876561971.jpg 18 KB
This has been downloaded 8 time(s).


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 20:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Infuse, and THIS is YOU:

http://m.facebook.com/trolls.cz/

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1745 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 20:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

INFUSE wrote:

Here is a pic for you of Adam at Las Vegas from last year.
Just for you Glamberts !


Very cute, especially the tongue!!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mind your own business, stalker. Want me to add up all of the times you have whined in every thread about being called Trump and Hitler? Must be hitting a vulnerable spot in your psyche! And complaining about me being mean to your parents, which is a lie. I have been more than empathetic.