Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Mind your own business, stalker. Want me to add up all of the times you have whined in every thread about being called Trump and Hitler? Must be hitting a vulnerable spot in your psyche! And complaining about me being mean to your parents, which is a lie. I have been more than empathetic.


Oh the stalker crap again. LOL.
Sure add it up, if you feel like it. You were crazy enough to say it in the first place.
You were mean about my parents. You said they were more healthy than I am, even though one is terminally ill and the other is seriously ill. That's how fucked up you are about me and with me. Empathetic my ass.You were and are not that empathetic the way you threw it back my face the way you did.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I meant your parents are healthier than you are MENTALLY, but I guess you didn’t get it.

BTW, Hitler was a dictator and Trump is a bully, in case you didn’t get those comparisons.




Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 23:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I meant your parents are healthier than you are MENTALLY, but I guess you didn’t get it.

BTW, Hitler was a dictator and Trump is a bully, in case you didn’t get those comparisons.




Yep, that's what you meant and how far you sink. Says the one who is obessed about everything to do with and about AL, you are a hypocrite for trying to point score what you think about anyone's mental health.
Shame on you for that and comparing me to Trump and Hitler. You are a cry baby who flies off the handle when you can't get your own way. But since you are here, tell me how I was wrong about AL messing up Bohemian Rhapsody three nights in a row, since you apparently think everything I've said about him is wrong. LOL.
The things you come out with, when you are not even a Queen fan.



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 19, 23:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He didn’r mess it up — he carried on, “carry on, carry on” like Freddie would have told him to do.

Give it up already, icy. I look at the 197 times Adam got it 100% perfectly right instead of condemning him for the fuckin 3 times he mixed it up! Go away already. You are the most miserable, negative person I have ever encountered in my very long life!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 00:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I think somebody else said to give it up with the messed up lyrics. He was going to show you some things with Radio Gaga and how Freddie messed those. up. I have read lots of things where Freddie messed up due to various issues, but so what? As everyone else has said, that was it for the missteps, so it is over. Should we find things about when Freddie was so wasted on stage and ruined people's concerts and how 40 years later they still remember. That was on QOL within the last 6 mos or so. But who cares? I sure don't. Mostly Freddie was amazing. Give Adam a break, will you? He sang a verse out of order or something. Not a BIG deal and you have written that hundreds of times. Enough is enough. If that is the biggest complaint, it isn't much.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 00:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

He didn’r mess it up — he carried on, “carry on, carry on” like Freddie would have told him to do.

Give it up already, icy. I look at the 197 times Adam got it 100% perfectly right instead of condemning him for the fuckin 3 times he mixed it up! Go away already. You are the most miserable, negative person I have ever encountered in my very long life!


Who knows what Freddie would have told him...least of you assuming what he would say.
It took you ages to admit he messed up. Because you didn't want to admit he messed up, and you obviously didn't know much Bohemian Rhapsody to know where he messed up.
You have big issues about the ways you are reactng to me lately. Really, the most negative, miserable person you have enclosed in your very long life. You only "know" my thoughts about things I post on Queen boards. But hey, judge away, it makes you look like a loony.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 00:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, I think somebody else said to give it up with the messed up lyrics. He was going to show you some things with Radio Gaga and how Freddie messed those. up. I have read lots of things where Freddie messed up due to various issues, but so what? As everyone else has said, that was it for the missteps, so it is over. Should we find things about when Freddie was so wasted on stage and ruined people's concerts and how 40 years later they still remember. That was on QOL within the last 6 mos or so. But who cares? I sure don't. Mostly Freddie was amazing. Give Adam a break, will you? He sang a verse out of order or something. Not a BIG deal and you have written that hundreds of times. Enough is enough. If that is the biggest complaint, it isn't much.


So somebody said to give it up up about the messed up lyrics. Oh well, at least you can admit he messed it up ;-).
Sure Freddie messed up...I've never denied that he messed up, not sure what your point is? Feel free to post that Freddie messed up if it makes you feel better...or AL look better LOL. I'd take Freddie at his "worst" if he was still around by the way.
Thing is, I know Freddie messed up and I can and I have admitted to it.
Gotta run to the pharmacy before it closes, will be back later in case you want to reply.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 01:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No one is trying to say Adam didn't get the verses out of order, but the point is, so what? Lots of people do that and it isn't worth repeating so many times. Everyone makes mistakes, including Freddie and you and me and then it is over. No one said it wasn't so about Adam, but it was pointed out many many many times and it is getting a little stale. As my Dad would have said, It isn't worth the powder to blow it up! I always liked that saying and now it reminds me of Dad! Hope your Dad is hanging in there!!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 01:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love how icy accuses ME of spamming when I post several versions of an Adam performance because the sound or picture might be clearer but SHE posts the same complaints over and over ad nauseum and THAT is not considered spamming? Same thing over at QOL. Posting nice reviews is called spamming but people bitching over and over about the same things is welcomed and NOT called spamming. That is why I got banned. Icy told the moderator I posted the same article several times when the article I posted had photos and videos. I really don’t understand the mentality of the so-called, yes so-called Queen fans who are not only critical of Adam but Brian and Roger as well. They just want to live in the past and pretend that it is still 1986!

They should be so happy that these guys still want to go out and entertain people in a live venue. Instead they demean them as being greedy and money hungry. It’s disgusting!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 02:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One more thing. The last person I have ever wanted to chat with in this forum and the other one is ICY. But she keeps forcing herself on me, Since 2011. What in the world did I do to deserve this version of hell? I don’t direct my remarks to her EVER. But somehow she thinks that is what I am doing. I would like to have a one on one conversation with someone else but she always interferes with her .000001 cents!

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For one thing, SweetCaroline, I'm a fan of Queen and FREDDIE,. Not, some Freddie wannabe, I still like Queen and, someday, they might decide to dump the albatross, then retire.... that's fine by me, they've had a good run, better than a lot of others.

For another thing, I'll say anything I want about the Freddie wannabe, because, that's all he is, riding high on Freddie's coattails, performing Freddie's songs, if he's got such a great solo career, if he's so great by his own right...... let's see him prove it.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I love how icy accuses ME of spamming when I post several versions of an Adam performance because the sound or picture might be clearer but SHE posts the same complaints over and over ad nauseum and THAT is not considered spamming? Same thing over at QOL. Posting nice reviews is called spamming but people bitching over and over about the same things is welcomed and NOT called spamming. That is why I got banned. Icy told the moderator I posted the same article several times when the article I posted had photos and videos. I really don’t understand the mentality of the so-called, yes so-called Queen fans who are not only critical of Adam but Brian and Roger as well. They just want to live in the past and pretend that it is still 1986!

They should be so happy that these guys still want to go out and entertain people in a live venue. Instead they demean them as being greedy and money hungry. It’s disgusting!


Yes, you have spammed both Queen boards. You want to boost your post count, that's why you post the same thing. You posted three times AL singing the same song, at the same event. You linked to the troll picture twce, that's just examples very recently in the last couple of days. That is spamming since you don't know what it means.
Are you ever going to get over about being banned from QOL? My God, you have such bitterness about that once again you try to play the victim. Get the hell over it...and yourself.
Yes, you are a good one *sarcasm* to point fingers and give crap about who you feel are so called Queen fans. You aren't a Queen fan in the least. You are here to promote and big up AL cause you can't do it on QOL, at least be honest about that.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

One more thing. The last person I have ever wanted to chat with in this forum and the other one is ICY. But she keeps forcing herself on me, Since 2011. What in the world did I do to deserve this version of hell? I don’t direct my remarks to her EVER. But somehow she thinks that is what I am doing. I would like to have a one on one conversation with someone else but she always interferes with her .000001 cents!


You ate crazy. Forcing myself on you?!?! Wtf are you actually on?
You are a liar. Yes, you have directed many remarks about me. What the hell were you doing when you said I'm Trump, Hitler and the lowst you could go about what you think about my mental health...see a few posts ago how you try to deflect and how you try to defend what you do, just some of your 'remarks' that you have 'directed' at me. You are so full of it. Not that you could ever own your shit, too busy with how you are so wronged, and you are never wrong.
Message boards are for replying to other posters and discussing things,so I'm not forcing myself on you at all. You have completely lost your mind now. At least that's clear.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

For one thing, SweetCaroline, I'm a fan of Queen and FREDDIE,. Not, some Freddie wannabe, I still like Queen and, someday, they might decide to dump the albatross, then retire.... that's fine by me, they've had a good run, better than a lot of others.

For another thing, I'll say anything I want about the Freddie wannabe, because, that's all he is, riding high on Freddie's coattails, performing Freddie's songs, if he's got such a great solo career, if he's so great by his own right...... let's see him prove it.


As an aside...you have nothing to be sorry for. It's sweetcaroline who can't take nothing but praise for AL. Snifflese even realises AL is not to everyone's taste.
Let's see how AL's next music will be and do. That will be one of the biggest tests for him. Another will be once Q+AL is over.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

No one is trying to say Adam didn't get the verses out of order, but the point is, so what? Lots of people do that and it isn't worth repeating so many times. Everyone makes mistakes, including Freddie and you and me and then it is over. No one said it wasn't so about Adam, but it was pointed out many many many times and it is getting a little stale. As my Dad would have said, It isn't worth the powder to blow it up! I always liked that saying and now it reminds me of Dad! Hope your Dad is hanging in there!!


It took sweetcaroline ages to even realize he got it wrong, because she put it, that she couldn't hear it...rather didn't want to admit to it.
Yes, Freddie messed up. If it makes anyone feel better by saying Freddie messed up, hey go for it. Someone asked if AL messed up and I answered it.
Your father sounds like he had a great sense of humour. My grandpa used to say the same thing! Oh wow.
My dad has cancelled his further treatments. I'm scared he doesn't have much longer.

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly, I don't begrudge AL the right to perform and, if he really did do his own thing and, not Freddie's, I might see it differently... yeah, it's Queen, but, I see no reason they can't go a different direction, with AL doing his own songs, with his own style, because, they're out there, as Queen, still doing Freddie's songs.....is that the only way people will go see them? Ate they afraid if they change it up, they'll flop?

I don't know, but, I do know, for myself at least, Queen will never be the same, without Freddie and, anyone else they put up there, it'll always be a cheap imitation.

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry about your dad, Iron Butterfly.....chemo?

I know all about that... more than I ever wanted to.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Sorry about your dad, Iron Butterfly.....chemo?

I know all about that... more than I ever wanted to.


He is too sick for chemotherapy, so he had a few rounds of radiation. He was supposed to have more, but he cancelled it. I've been trying to convince him to have it...but he is as stubborn as I am.
Cancer is the biggest bitch. Even more than I am.
I'm sorry you know all about it *hugs*.
Expecting my mental health to be slammed by sweetcaroline any minute now actually.

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 03:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My daughter succumbed to cancer 15 years ago, she went through almost 5 years of surgeries and, chemo.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 04:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

My daughter succumbed to cancer 15 years ago, she went through almost 5 years of surgeries and, chemo.


My condolences to you *hugs*. Take care.