Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks.... much appreciated.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 04:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Thanks.... much appreciated.


You don't have to thank me.
Forgive my next post ok.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 04:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline, don't you dare use ForFreddie's hardship against For Freddie. Cause I know too well that you stop at nothing from trying to get your own way.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I love how icy accuses ME of spamming when I post several versions of an Adam performance because the sound or picture might be clearer but SHE posts the same complaints over and over ad nauseum and THAT is not considered spamming? Same thing over at QOL. Posting nice reviews is called spamming but people bitching over and over about the same things is welcomed and NOT called spamming. That is why I got banned. Icy told the moderator I posted the same article several times when the article I posted had photos and videos. I really don’t understand the mentality of the so-called, yes so-called Queen fans who are not only critical of Adam but Brian and Roger as well. They just want to live in the past and pretend that it is still 1986!

They should be so happy that these guys still want to go out and entertain people in a live venue. Instead they demean them as being greedy and money hungry. It’s disgusting!


The only ones living in the past are Maylor doin nostalgia shows ans playing only 30 plus songs. They are as greedy as Simmons and Stanley from Kiss. Those two dont hide this facts like the two demented Clowns. Brian surely lost his plot completely. How anyone can take them seriously anymore is beyond me.



Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam has flubbed lyrics to many songs, including The Show Must Go On (multiple times?) and Who Wants to Live Forever. Most singers flub lyrics. People used to laugh at the time, but Axl Rose used to have teleprompters on stage so he wouldn't forget the lyrics. These things happen.

ForFreddie, terribly sorry to hear about your daughter. I have a daughter (8 years-old), and I can't imagine the devastation of losing your little girl.

Icy, sent you PM, I think.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 06:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Adam has flubbed lyrics to many songs, including The Show Must Go On (multiple times?) and Who Wants to Live Forever. Most singers flub lyrics. People used to laugh at the time, but Axl Rose used to have teleprompters on stage so he wouldn't forget the lyrics. These things happen.

ForFreddie, terribly sorry to hear about your daughter. I have a daughter (8 years-old), and I can't imagine the devastation of losing your little girl.

Icy, sent you PM, I think.


Now, now Brancelli...AL is perfect, magnificent, and spectacular no matter what he flubs, don't you know. LoL ;-).
I think he messed up Save Me a bit at one point too. Might at well point that out, since I'm mocked by sweetcaroline for liking AL sing that. Yep, AL has messed up more than once.
Thanks for letting me know about the PM. I actually don't check my messages often here, will go check it now.
ETA...messaged you back just then.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 06:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

January 29, 2019 — Happy 37th Birthday, Adam!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=388&v=iT5JwfwF2_E

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 06:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Adam has flubbed lyrics to many songs, including The Show Must Go On (multiple times?) and Who Wants to Live Forever. Most singers flub lyrics. People used to laugh at the time, but Axl Rose used to have teleprompters on stage so he wouldn't forget the lyrics. These things happen.

ForFreddie, terribly sorry to hear about your daughter. I have a daughter (8 years-old), and I can't imagine the devastation of losing your little girl.

Icy, sent you PM, I think.


Now, now Brancelli...AL is perfect, magnificent, and spectacular no matter what he flubs, don't you know. LoL ;-).
I think he messed up Save Me a bit at one point too. Might at well point that out, since I'm mocked by sweetcaroline for liking AL sing that. Yep, AL has messed up more than once.
Thanks for letting me know about the PM. I actually don't check my messages often here, will go check it now.
ETA...messaged you back just then.



Thanks. Funny, there's no way to know if you have a message here. I had to click the PM box under your name to see. There is no alert. Anyway, I responded to your response.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 06:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Adam has flubbed lyrics to many songs, including The Show Must Go On (multiple times?) and Who Wants to Live Forever. Most singers flub lyrics. People used to laugh at the time, but Axl Rose used to have teleprompters on stage so he wouldn't forget the lyrics. These things happen.

ForFreddie, terribly sorry to hear about your daughter. I have a daughter (8 years-old), and I can't imagine the devastation of losing your little girl.

Icy, sent you PM, I think.


Now, now Brancelli...AL is perfect, magnificent, and spectacular no matter what he flubs, don't you know. LoL ;-).
I think he messed up Save Me a bit at one point too. Might at well point that out, since I'm mocked by sweetcaroline for liking AL sing that. Yep, AL has messed up more than once.
Thanks for letting me know about the PM. I actually don't check my messages often here, will go check it now.
ETA...messaged you back just then.



Thanks. Funny, there's no way to know if you have a message here. I had to click the PM box under your name to see. There is no alert. Anyway, I responded to your response.


Messaged you back just then.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is why I hate you, icy. I have used the words “magnificent” and “spectacular” to describe the whole QAL shows, not Adam. So you are the liar, not me. Others have questioned your reading comprehension ability, but I think you are just a troublemaker!

God help you because you need it.


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 06:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop telling me what I can and cannot post! You don’t know the meaning of heartfelt. You are a selfish, dictatorial bitch.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 07:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Here is why I hate you, icy. I have used the words “magnificent” and “spectacular” to describe the whole QAL shows, not Adam. So you are the liar, not me. Others have questioned your reading comprehension ability, but I think you are just a troublemaker!

God help you because you need it.

The LOL should have been obvious that I was kidding and I did not even mention your name.
That's why you hate me because that's how you describe the whole show? Wow and yikes. The very fact you hate another person that you know not all that much about...
I think you are the one with problems here. For real, take a few steps back and look at how nutty you come across.
Whoopee, you used magnificent and spectacular to describe the whole show. And you have very little to say about Brian and Roger at the end of the day, unless they are praising AL.
I guess today you will be posting crap about AL's birthday. Surprised you haven't added a world clock about it. Or will you do that.
I think you are blowing things way out of proportion here. As you usually do.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 07:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Stop telling me what I can and cannot post! You don’t know the meaning of heartfelt. You are a selfish, dictatorial bitch.


I know more than you do that's for sure.
Once again, your true colors shine through.
By the looks of things that you do lately, I think you need help. Big time. I can't believe what you come out to say about me so soon after the discussion of illnesses some people here who are close with went through and are going through. But hey, don't let that stop you from throwing crap at me right now.
Stay classy.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 07:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I AM classy and I have been through plenty of serious illnesses. What you are going through now doesn’t excuse you from being a nasty, miserable person. Others haven’t heard the continuous shit you have spewed for more than 8 years. Stop following me and stop responding to what I post.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 07:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I AM classy and I have been through plenty of serious illnesses. What you are going through now doesn’t excuse you from being a nasty, miserable person. Others haven’t heard the continuous shit you have spewed for more than 8 years. Stop following me and stop responding to what I post.


You aren't classy the way you are with me that's for sure. Anything but classy. You are vindictive, bitter and all out hateful towards me.
I have never said what I'm going through is an excuse for what you think of me as a nasty, miserable person. Are you for real?
You are still trying to get people on your side I take it. And this is exactly how you try to do it, deflect on me and point your fingers at me...then you go around crying wolf.
Your behavior here regarding me is worse than anything I've ever said about or to you. You just won't stop at anything from having a go at me. You are digging deeper and deeper holes for yourself, I hope you know that much.
What about what you have done on Queen boards for eight years now. Promoted, spammed and bigged up AL non stop unless you were banned. Ranted about other artists because you were angry and upset AL didn't get to do or managed to do what certain other artists have done. For sure, you barely gave a thought of your own about Freddie or Queen, even now you can't be bothered unless it's to compare it with Lambert.
You don't get to tell me what to post and who to reply with. Didn't you say just a few weeks ago you were going to ignore me...yep and it didn't last a couple of days.
Once again, you are pissed off, extremely off your rocker....over what exactly?? I absolutely hope you won't stoop as low with ForFreddie the way you have with me, and you posted another link iabout AL in a discussion that was heartfelt between ForFreddie and myself. I was kidding about the spectacular, magnificent part of my reply to Brancelli, but you didn't get that even with the LoL.
You said above why you hate me. You also called me a selfish, dictatorial bitch, and a nasty, miserable person...that's you who put that out there. Maybe you should think a bit before you post in a rage, and think about the shit you spew.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Adam has flubbed lyrics to many songs, including The Show Must Go On (multiple times?) and Who Wants to Live Forever. Most singers flub lyrics. People used to laugh at the time, but Axl Rose used to have teleprompters on stage so he wouldn't forget the lyrics. These things happen.



Speaking of Adam's lyric flubs this is one of my favourites from a solo show medley, he manages to sing Dragon Attack and WWRY no problem but flubs the lyrics to his own song Shady lol.

http://youtu.be/skN-3VT-xpQ?t=238



SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 22:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy 37th Birthday, Adam, from Brazil — thanks to Nicki79:

http://youtu.be/wLIca9GADZM

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 19, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sweetcaroline @ you from Brazil ?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM