Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1106 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 01:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So so sorry about your daughter ,FF. I can't even imagine. That would break my heart and my heart goes out to you. Same to you, Icy. I imagine your Dad is just tired of the unpleasantness of cancer treatments. At some point, it must feel like it isn't worth it. It is so hard when you are old and already not feeling good to add the rigors of radiation treatment. I wish you and your dad only the best!!

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 01:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So so sorry about your daughter ,FF. I can't even imagine. That would break my heart and my heart goes out to you. Same to you, Icy. I imagine your Dad is just tired of the unpleasantness of cancer treatments. At some point, it must feel like it isn't worth it. It is so hard when you are old and already not feeling good to add the rigors of radiation treatment. I wish you and your dad only the best!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3854 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 02:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Thanks for your compassion and understanding, not only for me, but ForFreddie's loss as well. I swear if I was close to you, I'd give you a big old hug. Maybe that came out wrong, not meaning to sound stalkerish.
What you say though is right. Almost what he told me just hours ago. I don't want him to suffer, and I don't want to lose him. I've been trying so hard to convince him to go for more treatment, but he's more stubborn than I am. I'm trying to understand. And I do, I've been through it myself. But it's so hard :'(.
Actually...*hugs* from me and genuine thanks. It means a lot.

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 03:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese...thank you, it was 15 years ago but, sometimes feels like yesterday.

Iron Butterfly....my daughter was 27...she'd been diagnosed a couple of weeks after college graduation and, her 23rd birthday. I understand your dad not wanting to continue treatment, my daughter got pretty tired of it and, she wasn't as old as your dad... sometimes, it's just too tiring.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4171 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am very fortunate that both of my children have safely reached their 40’s but it has been a worry because of what they could inherit from their Dad who died of a sudden, massive heart attack at age 36 and his twin sister who died at age 47 from ovarian cancer. My daughter had a hysterectomy last year as a prevention because of the HPV virus showing up in periodic testing.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are we on Jeremy Kyle show because its got like a tea shop on here.
Maybe its "Long lost Family" with Davina but it certainly Queezone anymore. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 17:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is a lot more pleasant, so why worry about it? It would be nice to become internet "friends" with the other posters. Friends support other friends! I think that is a lovely idea!! Then maybe we can discuss Queen and QAL in respectful tones.

Miracle.

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sniflese If you want to get all nice and warm and cosy with a tea cake and a cuppa get on to facebook and you can also move all this AL crap over there too.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3 wrote:

Sniflese If you want to get all nice and warm and cosy with a tea cake and a cuppa get on to facebook and you can also move all this AL crap over there too.

Here's a radical suggestion, don't like reading about Adam or any of the other subjects on here try keeping to the Queen only section, not too hard a concept to work out really!!! Did the title of the thread (Adam Lambert) escape your notice?

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 19:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie Really sorry to hear about your daughter, truly awful thing to happen it's hard to imagine anything worse than to lose a child.

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly Really sorry to hear your dad isn't doing too well it's awful seeing someone so ill and not being able to do anything about it.

Miracle.

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 21:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchic Here is a radical suggestion for you, this is QUEENZONE not the Adam Lambert fan club! Get it ?

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Learn to read , DUDE~ This Is QUEEN And ADAM LAMBERT~~~~ Deal with it! Go back to the designated Queen only threads which comprise most of the forum and don't come here to muck things up. You have no interest in this topic, so return to where your interest lies. It is really very simple!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Learn to read , DUDE~ This Is QUEEN And ADAM LAMBERT~~~~ Deal with it! Go back to the designated Queen only threads which comprise most of the forum and don't come here to muck things up. You have no interest in this topic, so return to where your interest lies. It is really very simple!

It cannot be Queen and adam lamebird because Queen is not existing anymore and those two old loonies who lost it long ago aint Queen

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3854 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 19, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3 wrote:

Are we on Jeremy Kyle show because its got like a tea shop on here.
Maybe its "Long lost Family" with Davina but it certainly Queezone anymore. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quck post. Kindness and compassion can make all the difference during difficult times. Say what you want about me, but ForFreddie and Brancelli and the ones showing compassion a out it don't deserve any crap for what they posted about.

Jeremy Kyle show...well maybe sweetcaroline and I can have a spot there *joking trying to lighten the mood*

Miracle.

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is Adam Lambert in his cameo appearance from Bohemian Rhapsody film, he looks more like Philthy animal Taylor from Motorhead! If that don't make you want to puke nothing will, good luck.

Attachment: 2019131505479873.jpg 47 KB
This has been downloaded 4 time(s).

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 09:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3 wrote:

Here is Adam Lambert in his cameo appearance from Bohemian Rhapsody film, he looks more like Philthy animal Taylor from Motorhead! If that don't make you want to puke nothing will, good luck.

You really are scraping the barrel of idiotic comments with this one, what should they have done left him looking like his usual self when he was meant to be a different character and not recognized?

Miracle.

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchic Adam should have has no part in the film whatsoever,
He is not an actor or a rock star, and everything Queen do he has to have the limelight.

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3 wrote:

Rockchic Adam should have has no part in the film whatsoever,
He is not an actor or a rock star, and everything Queen do he has to have the limelight.

He is an actor actually though why you would think a 20 second cameo where you don't speak requires great acting ability I don't know and as to being a rockstar again he was in a 20 second no speaking non singing part, being a rockstar wasn't required for that. In fact Rami isn't a rockstar but he had to perform as if he is (it's called acting) see the difference. And as I've pointed out numerous times he doesn't need the limelight from Queen, hardly a limelight kind of part really was it.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4171 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3, Adam IS an actor, both in stage musicals and on TV and is going to be in an animated film this year. Some of us do think he is a rock star because of his amazing live stage performances over many years since age 10.