Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2208 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 15:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So if Adam did not want the limelight what is he doing in the film and why is he in the film?
I honestly do not get it but on the other hand he comes across as a desperado, wanting to be included so as to further his failing career.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It wasn’t Adam’s decision for that cameo. He wasn’t the director or producer. Why must he get so much grief and criticism? He has more talent in his little finger than most so-called “stars” with their autotuned recordings. It may have been Brian and Roger who wanted Adam to have a spot in the movie as recognition for his great contribution to the QAL collaboration.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think he had said that it would just be fun to do! He doesn't require the limelight. He never boasts about singing with QAL, never calls himself the frontman or pushes for new music with them. He didn't show up at the Premiere for BR and in interviews he never says much about QAL unless asked. He could do a lot of boasting and posting and tweeting about his part in QAL and he never does. If anything, he is way too quiet and humble about it IMO. Do you want him singing from under the stage where no one can see him and pretend it is not his voice? I am not sure what would satisfy you since Roger and Brian WANT to tour only with him. He certainly downplays his part in QAL! Nor have I seen any boasting about the tiny, tiny cameo. You would think he had been cast for the starring role the way some of you go on! It was just a fun opportunity, another life experience.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 17:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3 wrote:

Here is Adam Lambert in his cameo appearance from Bohemian Rhapsody film, he looks more like Philthy animal Taylor from Motorhead! If that don't make you want to puke nothing will, good luck.

He actually looks better than in his usual ladyboy daily outfit

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Do you want him singing from under the stage where no one can see him and pretend it is not his voice?

Yup that would be awesome. Even better if someone switched off the mic. Problem Lameturd solved. Amen!

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do bad we cannot dispense of you that easily!! Do you enjoy being the most obnoxious individual on the board? I guess this is the only place you can post since you keep mentioning where you have been banned. Maybe we all need to sign a petition to forward it to someone to get this creep banned (and his IP address). Is that possible? He is a total menace to the wellbeing of Queen Zone.

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do bad we cannot dispense of you that easily!! Do you enjoy being the most obnoxious individual on the board? I guess this is the only place you can post since you keep mentioning where you have been banned. Maybe we all need to sign a petition to forward it to someone to get this creep banned (and his IP address). Is that possible? He is a total menace to the wellbeing of Queen Zone.

Inspired

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sniflese The wellbeing of Queenzone is long gone and since the AL word disables it day in and day out.
This site is officially "Queen" but no mention of Queen+ because that has never been the object of what this site was all about in the beginning.
You 3 or 4 who crow on about your hyped hero day in and day out are really gatecrashing the site.
Maybe RUNNER and myself should find an AL website and start a FM part of the site and piss off the Glamberts lol

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1750 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3 wrote:

Sniflese
Maybe RUNNER and myself should find an AL website and start a FM part of the site and piss off the Glamberts lol

There already is one on the Adam fan site and Adam's fans are either interested in Queen and ask questions on there or they keep out of that part, they certainly don't go dissing Queen or Freddie the way you and runner do with Adam on this QAL thread.

Inspired

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 19:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchic Then why are you not on that Adam site and let us true Queen fans have OUR Queenzone back?

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3 wrote:

Rockchic Then why are you not on that Adam site and let us true Queen fans have OUR Queenzone back?

Because the part relating to Adam is full of stuff I've no interest in, I really don't care if his chandelier or picture was in a previous room last week or whether he liked x y z's latest instagram post or any other of the multitude of personal stuff he has going on, I find it intrusive but to each their own I suppose.

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But this is no longer the beginning. Thanks have changed and times are different. You go with the flow!! As long as there is a QUeen plus Adam, there is where we can chat all we like. Don't go here if it bothers you so much!

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 20:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN3 wrote:

Sniflese The wellbeing of Queenzone is long gone and since the AL word disables it day in and day out.
This site is officially "Queen" but no mention of Queen+ because that has never been the object of what this site was all about in the beginning.
You 3 or 4 who crow on about your hyped hero day in and day out are really gatecrashing the site.

Lol good one. Lets go

Posted: 31 Jan 19, 21:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

QUEEN3 wrote:

Lol good one. Lets go

You wouldn't last a few hours they are heavily moderated unlike this forum where it appears anything goes.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 01 Feb 19, 01:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Still waiting for this guy to knock everyone’s socks off at the Super Bowl:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJu9d2TVghg

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 01 Feb 19, 02:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline

Posted: 01 Feb 19, 03:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

National Anthem before the game!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 01 Feb 19, 04:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

National Anthem before the game!

AL or Q+AL? Still unlikely.

Posted: 01 Feb 19, 05:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Unlikely, but a girl can hope for one of these years. I just think Queen would kick it out of the stadium since their music is really played at sports events. I don't think I have heard any Maroon 5 at a basketball game or football game recently! Somebody needs to think about that one!

As far as the National Anthem goes, Adam would be great. On Idol he sang it for the Marine and Navy families in San Diego, NAS Miramar. It was a beautiful rendition and I am kind of a purist at heart about that song. My husband was a Navy fighter pilot for 32 year, so I have heard many, many renditions of this song at Navy events. He didn't overdo it, although there was a little "Adamzing" and it was beautiful. Hard to believe he sang it acapella! I would have had him any time at one of my husband's change of commands!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hj2F5xvGYE

Last time I tried this it didn't work, but it is easy to find, if not. It is just Adam Lambert, Natl. Anthem, NAS Miramar, San Diego

Inspired

Posted: 01 Feb 19, 07:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sniflese You spout utter crap, Lambert singing the national Anthem, i am sure Trump would have something to say about that as he dislikes freaks and those types of people.
Lambert is not the best singer in the world he has no claims that he is, but Freddie has.
Lambert can only dream of been as magnificent as King Mercury but the reality of Lambert is other people just thinks he sings songs but nothing special about the tone of his voice, it is sharp as a pair of scissors and bland.
Your hubby must be sick to the back teeth of you going on how super Lamcrap is and i pity the man.