Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 19, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DON'T FORGET!!!

Tonight is the first episode of that World's Best Talent Show that Dimash is supposed to be on. It is after the Super Bowl on CBS!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 19, 23:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No one has been as rude in the Queen forums as icy has been to the Adam fans since Adam performed with Brian and Roger in Belfast in 2011.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 00:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

No one has been as rude in the Queen forums as icy has been to the Adam fans since Adam performed with Brian and Roger in Belfast in 2011.

Still trying to deflect. I swear your head must spin like something from the exorcist.
You have beyond rude, sweetcaroline aka CNB. You have said you pretty hate me, that you compare me with Trump and Hitler, I'm a selfish bitch and you have dragged my parents illnesses into your vendetta about me. All the while trying to convince others you are just so innocent and never do anything wrong.
Frankly, you are full of shit.

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 01:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I take back what I said about divas singing. Gladys Knight was the epitome of a classy lady. She looked absolutely lovely and did she sing!!! A beautiful rendition of the anthem Kudos to her!!!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 01:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have never caused another poster to be banned or leave in total frustration because of nasty comments, stalking and bullying!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 01:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m just not into Maroon 5. Agree that Gladys was wonderful!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have never caused another poster to be banned or leave in total frustration because of nasty comments, stalking and bullying!

I don't know if you have been to blame for bans or not. But you sure like to blame me for when you did wrong. Years of your bullshit and all out lies you have been spread about me, because you can't admit to being wrong. Not the once.
And this much is true, you have made your fair share of nasty comments about me. You are vindictive as hell about me, because you are upset you can't do what you want. I know for a fact you have turned a few Quee fans on both Queen boards from wanting to support AL. Because of you. Because of you and how pushy you are, how entitled you are about the guy. Think about that for a moment if you ever go back to QOL...which I'm sure you will as soon as you can.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 01:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I take back what I said about divas singing. Gladys Knight was the epitome of a classy lady. She looked absolutely lovely and did she sing!!! A beautiful rendition of the anthem Kudos to her!!!

:-) I won't say you were wrong about her, even though I've never thought of her as a diva. But kudos to you for changing your mind about her.
Yes, I tuned in to watch her...goosebumps! God, her voice, I nearly cried. I probably would have cried if I was by myself LoL.
Maroon 5...blech. Can't stand them LoL.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m only nasty to you, icy, in response to your stalking and not letting me post one word withou a nasty, negative remark back. You must always get the last word about everything, again, just like Trump. And if I don’t respond about something you bitch about that. If I change the subject I am accused of being heartless. I try to stick to the thread subject but you, icy, continue to harp about your perceived insults. You call me vindictive but you are projecting onto me what you are doing. I really do believe that you, not me, are the one with the problem. I don’t go to every thread and bitch about you but you do that to me. I really csn’t stand it, This isn’t a chat room. You have made it into the Spanish Inquisition.

Please leave me alone, okay? Pretty please with sugar on top as they say in grade school.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m only nasty to you, icy, in response to your stalking and not letting me post one word withou a nasty, negative remark back. You must always get the last word about everything, again, just like Trump. And if I don’t respond about something you bitch about that. If I change the subject I am accused of being heartless. I try to stick to the thread subject but you, icy, continue to harp about your perceived insults. You call me vindictive but you are projecting onto me what you are doing. I really do believe that you, not me, are the one with the problem. I don’t go to every thread and bitch about you but you do that to me. I really csn’t stand it, This isn’t a chat room. You have made it into the Spanish Inquisition.

Please leave me alone, okay? Pretty please with sugar on top as they say in grade school.

Not quite so fast. You are nasty to begin with. Where did you get the stalking crap from? Seems like it's an excuse some Glamberts like to cling on to when all else fails. You aren't even original in thinking that because you have said the same thing on QOL about other posters before you felt was stalking you.
Fact is, you continue to shit stir even when I'm not around posting as much. There is a few examples of that in your posts since last Autumn.
You ate the one who who has stated that you pretty much hate me, I sure know I read your posts stating that, so no preconceived insults, because you made it clear what you actually do think of me. Comparing me with Trump and while you pretend you are oh so innocent. The times you have had a go and this is why I think you are the biggest bitch, is when you had a go at me for my parents illnness and the fact you had no problem for it, and that you stand by what you think of my mental health, saying my parents are healthier than me. As if you know anything about it. You and I chatted about my father when I found out he has terminal cancer. Soon after that, you wanted me to leave you alone to spend time with him. As if you knew about what I do for them. You crossed big lines there with me dear. You are a grandmother, at least at this point, you should know better than to fuck around with people the way you do. Fact is, you have proven you won't and are unable to stop at anything from trying to point score at me. You explained more than once a out your hubby and your own hardships...not the once have I threw that back in your face.
You really do think I'm the one with problems, and I'm the reason for all your problems. You keep telling yourself that, cause you are the only one left believing your bullshit. You ran here to spread lies about me more than once. You shit stir any old way you can think of about me.
You feel the need and want to do what you do regarding AL, and you lose your mind thinking certain people are are in your way. Sweetcaroline aka CNB...flat out you are the only one in your own way. You are the one who has said you pretty much hate me for no rational reason. That's on you.
If you said sorry or even took back anything you have said about me, I would leave you alone. But you won't do that, in fact you are stand by what you have said and you try to defend it all. So as for right now, screw you pretty please. Respect is earned. Snifflese has earned my respect even though there is a few things we still disagree on and she and I will very likely will disagree again. You my dear on the other hand have taken your own vendetta about me way too far these days. You obviously have no issue about what you have done, so again, screw you and your pretty please. You don't like what I do, you just want to go your merry way in your dreamworld. I doubt you even realize what and who this whole board is for, and it's not for your fantasy man Lambert.
You have far too many chips on your shoulders, it's beyond grudge holding. It's vindictive and it's hateful what you do, and that's on you. I'm sure if anyone else felt the way I do, you'd turn on them too. You have already tried to get a newbie to believe your crap from just this weekend.

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didn't mean diva in a negative sense like some people use it now. I meant it in its original meaning as celebrated female singer. But some of the big motown divas always really embellished their singing with too many extra riffs and they sometimes sound shrill to me. But Gladys Knight sounded amazing and her voice sounds better than over. One of the best Anthems I have heard!! I wasn't expecting it to be that perfect!! I also loved her outfit and her hair. It was all pure perfection! And my Patriots won tonight!!!! It was a good night all around!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 04:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I didn't mean diva in a negative sense like some people use it now. I meant it in its original meaning as celebrated female singer. But some of the big motown divas always really embellished their singing with too many extra riffs and they sometimes sound shrill to me. But Gladys Knight sounded amazing and her voice sounds better than over. One of the best Anthems I have heard!! I wasn't expecting it to be that perfect!! I also loved her outfit and her hair. It was all pure perfection! And my Patriots won tonight!!!! It was a good night all around!!!

Ah ok. I'm still glad you changed your mind. She was pretty awesome singing it I think.
I didn't watch the game to be honest. Not even the half time show, I was watching something else. But I'm glad your team won. Is !I've it if the Tornto Map!e Leafs won the Stanley Cup this year. I'd probably cry, my dad is a huge fan of the team.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 04:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes Gladys was amazing!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Only way to stop this. I am not reading anything more written by icy!

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 158 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 05:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

DON'T FORGET!!!

Tonight is the first episode of that World's Best Talent Show that Dimash is supposed to be on. It is after the Super Bowl on CBS!

Well, that was disappointing. No Dimash tonight, of course, and mediocre performances all around, with the exception of TNT boys who are famous in the Philippines. I've never been a fan of the backstory on these shows. My only concern is talent, and tonight was lacking. Hoping to see Dimash Wednesday. This is the commercial I saw a couple weeks ago, that floored me, cause I wasn't expecting to see Dimash on American television
*EDIT -- First ten seconds of video was on commercial, the rest is just fan made:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aMu8KWabeQ

Pretty sure from this clip, he gets a perfect score from the judges:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WssaLGpJcQ

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 05:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Only way to stop this. I am not reading anything more written by icy!

Like you said you weren't going to reply to my posts more than once, which didn't last a day. Let's see how long you not reading my posts will last.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2208 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sniflese You do twitter on with the shite that comes out of your american shitter.
You girls on here are the worst, and you have no musical taste whatsoever.
I pity your husband putting up with you, poor sod.

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And YOU complain about how folks talk to you. You have to be kidding!! What is the point about writing something ugly like that? Not much value added to the forum.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli, I was disappointed that Dimash wasn’t on the first show, but what did you think about the Asian guy who doesn’t understand English singing a country western song? I guess it is the same thing as an American singing Nessen Dorma in Italian?

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2208 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sniflese i treat folk the same as they treat me so that is fair in my books. Vocal Harmony has a very bad reputation of bullying on this site and i will NOT let her speak to me in that manner so i will give the bitch her pedigree.