forum rss feed
Author

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

shoveit wrote:

Sniflese i treat folk the same as they treat me so that is fair in my books. Vocal Harmony has a very bad reputation of bullying on this site and i will NOT let her speak to me in that manner so i will give the bitch her pedigree.

Of course you do.

That's why on your You And I thread you told someone to fuck off three posts in because they confused a song with another song.

If your going to publicly accuse me of bullying maybe you better start listing the people I have bullied.

If you want to see a real bullying idiot in action go back and start reading the sick idiotic replies you regularly post.

One other thing, you seem convinced I'm female. So maybe you can explain your invitation to me to meet you and four of your "mates" so you could smack me in the face and give me a good kicking. You do remember that post from early December 2018 don't you?

On that evidence you're not just a bullying idiot. You seem to be some kind of abusing female hater too, along with your petty little gang

You are an imbecilic little worm who has no intelligence, no decorum and an uneducated attitude to everything you post.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

No one has been as rude in the Queen forums as icy has been to the Adam fans since Adam performed with Brian and Roger in Belfast in 2011.

Still trying to deflect. I swear your head must spin like something from the exorcist.
You have beyond rude, sweetcaroline aka CNB. You have said you pretty hate me, that you compare me with Trump and Hitler, I'm a selfish bitch and you have dragged my parents illnesses into your vendetta about me. All the while trying to convince others you are just so innocent and never do anything wrong.
Frankly, you are full of shit.

again and again and again and again and again. YOu need to accept that SC is mentally ill. Seh will never get it

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Go to pm land with your catfights. It is annoying and embarrassing.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 20:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

VH You are sick in the head lady and brainless.
Maybe you do deserve a bat in the mouth but not from me ha ha ha
Your a cheeky cunt i will say that, and you have no manners.
I don't even know why i reply back to you because you are just not worth the time and patience with.
You make up lies about me to make you look good which says a lot about you as a devious person.
Bitch all you want, we all know your a stupid twat and other members have told you that on my other thread about "You & I" topic
You are described as a troll and trouble maker just like SweetCaroline on here always bitching at "Iron Butterfly"
So there you have it, Vocal Harmony and your other username "Thistle" you are exposed as a lunatic and probably a druggie on heroin.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 21:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The trolls need to get back under their bridge !!!!!

SweetCaroline

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts

Posted: 04 Feb 19, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, shoveit, you are a piece of work. You do have a nasty way of answering things, so you don't get any sympathy from me. Are you also Gerry, because he is beyond the pale. Nice people will get treated nicely, people who answer like you, not so much! Do you expect people you abuse to just sit here and take it? I don't think that is the way it works.

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 02:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon has spent time reading through many posts through out this site.
The more one reads the more one understands forum members and the way they think.

In a community such as this it soon becomes apparent who the genuine people are, those who wish no harm in what ever form to others. And then the small group of not so nice abusers. Those who's only wish seems to be to cause pain, anguish or hurt to others.

From what The Circle of Eidolon now knows the one who calls himself shove it is absolutely guilty of everything that has been said about him. We would call on him to learn from what we have said, but at the same time we a doubtful that he has the capacity to understand, understanding is the first step we must all take. He has not yet developed the skills to take his first steps.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken, there is no argument.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 03:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How do some people still get Lambert and Levine mxed up?

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 519 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 03:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank God for The Circle of Eidolon.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Brancelli, I was disappointed that Dimash wasn’t on the first show, but what did you think about the Asian guy who doesn’t understand English singing a country western song? I guess it is the same thing as an American singing Nessen Dorma in Italian?

I was underwhelmed. The guy is a mediocre singer and a novelty act. Shouldn't even be on the show. Degraded the show for me. When Adam sings Italian and when Dimash sings French (even if they have no idea what they are singing about) they don't come across as novelty acts because they are world class singers. That Mongolian, though seemingly nice, is not.

Sorry, I know this isn't a Dimash thread, and I'll refrain from posting more videos in the future, but it is evident Dimash will be singing SOS tomorrow night on CBS. It will be his debut on national television in the Untied States. I'm posting this link to a version of SOS because it's raw, and "home video". The song he will be singing is the first song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpikv73PisA

Oh yeah, and CoE is quite possibly the greatest poster of all time.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 06:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli, thanks for the link. I am looking forward to watching him on Wednesday. Did you see this opera singer trying to analyze his voice:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QpoSskAVrPc

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 07:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

Thank God for The Circle of Eidolon.

Amen to that, I'm loving his posts.

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 07:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

How do some people still get Lambert and Levine mxed up?

Wish I knew, there were still people mixing them up on twitter yesterday.

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 07:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Brancelli, I was disappointed that Dimash wasn’t on the first show, but what did you think about the Asian guy who doesn’t understand English singing a country western song? I guess it is the same thing as an American singing Nessen Dorma in Italian?

I was underwhelmed. The guy is a mediocre singer and a novelty act. Shouldn't even be on the show. Degraded the show for me. When Adam sings Italian and when Dimash sings French (even if they have no idea what they are singing about) they don't come across as novelty acts because they are world class singers. That Mongolian, though seemingly nice, is not.

Sorry, I know this isn't a Dimash thread, and I'll refrain from posting more videos in the future, but it is evident Dimash will be singing SOS tomorrow night on CBS. It will be his debut on national television in the Untied States. I'm posting this link to a version of SOS because it's raw, and "home video". The song he will be singing is the first song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpikv73PisA

Oh yeah, and CoE is quite possibly the greatest poster of all time.

He's got an incredible range, no idea what he's singing about but good luck to him tomorrow he's incredibly talented no doubt. I can't get that show but I'll check on YT and see if anyone uploads any of it.

Agreed about CoE.

Miracle.

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon aka Vocal Harmony, you don't fool me with your stupid posts and you have no right to judge anyone on here, so take your snobby comments and stick them up your snitch.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Delilah2 wrote:

The Circle of Eidolon aka Vocal Harmony, you don't fool me with your stupid posts and you have no right to judge anyone on here, so take your snobby comments and stick them up your snitch.

Make you mind up. On"your thread" about You And I you're claiming amongst you usual insults that I'm Thistle .

So I'm Vocal Harmony, Thisle and Circle of eidolon. . . . Any advances on three

One thing I will say is that several people eidolon included make much more sense then you.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, Delilah, people are always judged by what they post. Or in real life by what they say. That is just human nature. The people being criticized are all the posters who are really nasty on here. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who is absolutely unpleasant and who is trying to get along. Sure you can have a different opinion, but some of you just want to say nasty things to other posters. There is nothing of substance in their post other than abusing people. Any intelligent person will make a judgement call about that. If that is offensive to you, stop making nasty posts and the problem would simply go away. I think we have made strides in the last week or so.

Miracle.

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony : I do not give a flying fig what you think of me because i am not here to make friends with anybody.
You are a vile stranger to me and have harassed me from day one, you seem pretty interested in slagging every comment i have ever made on here good or bad, so your obsessed with me, just admit it?
Do you you get turned on by bad boys then lol

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5630 posts

Posted: 05 Feb 19, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Delilah2 wrote:

i am not here to make friends with anybody.

Mission accomplished!

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."