forum rss feed
Author

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Feb 19, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Delilah2 wrote:

Vocal Harmony : I do not give a flying fig what you think of me because i am not here to make friends with anybody.
You are a vile stranger to me and have harassed me from day one, you seem pretty interested in slagging every comment i have ever made on here good or bad, so your obsessed with me, just admit it?
Do you you get turned on by bad boys then lol

Yeah yeah whatever you say.

You still haven't answered my point that despite your stupid claims that you are civil to everyone and I harass and slag you off etc etc YOU told someone to fuck off three replies into a thread in which no body had said anything about you.

You are little piece of dirt who can't hold a civil conversation,mans as for me harassing you from day one, I didn't. You posted that I should fuck off for saying that I thought Lambert was ok. You then called me a pedo.

So fuck off trying to come over as some kind of innocent victim, you're anything but.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts

Posted: 06 Feb 19, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony Calm down dear is it your time of the month or are you so highly strung ?
You have not told everyone that i sent you a private message over christmas and we got everything smoothed out did you?
I am not a bad person and yes i have my opinions and views like everyone else and the reason i may attack someone is because they pull me up like you with a petty excuse like "oh you do not spell that word like that" or that "chart position is wrong" and you criticise my grammar yet other guys make worst spelling mistakes on here even you have. So you stalk me from one thread to another, so that has something to do with your mentality.
Other guys on here do not stalk me and you and "Thistle" are the only ones who have the attitude problems. My advise to you is go and find another victim to spew your guts out too because you wasting your time here. Plus you like Adam Lambert so you must be insane.

Donald Trump user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 23 posts

Posted: 06 Feb 19, 23:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LET’S MAKE LAME BERT SMALL AGAIN!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 01:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It’s almost time for Dimash!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 01:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dun Du made me cry!

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 158 posts

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 04:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

double post

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 04:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dimash looked nervous tonight. Never seen his body so rigid and pale when singing. Voice was weaker, and I hated the arrangement of the song. It's generally an emotional song, and they shortened it to just the high notes. Hope he got some vocal rest and the next song is better, although, DImash usually builds a song, and the 2 minute songs aren't exactly good for him. Except for maybe this one, which no way in hell he could sing on World's Best tonight as nervous and sick as he looked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN1gLc-4jm0

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 04:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli, he did fine. He got the highest vote total of 98 and the 2 who didn’t vote were almost evicted! LOL

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 04:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I wasn't a fan of the Diva Dance. I had never heard of it and once I read a little about it, it did make sense, but it still didn't appeal to me.. I can appreciate it for the notes that are hit, but that to me isn't my idea of music, hitting a bunch of random notes even if they are extremely high and almost impossible to do.

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just listened to Dimash's song tonight 5 times to see if it would grow on me. I find his voice very distracting as one minute he is down low and then he hits the stratosphere and it sounds like several different people singing. I just can't quite explain it. There is no tone to his voice as it almost seems antiseptic to me. Usually I can identify a singer immediately once I hear them a few times. With him, other than his range, it doesn't sound like a real voice. He hits an amazing number of notes, but they just don't resonate with me. His voice just leaves me cold. I hate to say that but I have listened to a lot of you tubes of him singing and at the end of the song, I always feel the same way. Its like someone showing off his range, but he forgets all the other elements that make a song music. I don't think he is the guy for me.

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just listened to Dimash's song tonight 5 times to see if it would grow on me. I find his voice very distracting as one minute he is down low and then he hits the stratosphere and it sounds like several different people singing. I just can't quite explain it. There is no tone to his voice as it almost seems antiseptic to me. Usually I can identify a singer immediately once I hear them a few times. With him, other than his range, it doesn't sound like a real voice. He hits an amazing number of notes, but they just don't resonate with me. His voice just leaves me cold. I hate to say that but I have listened to a lot of you tubes of him singing and at the end of the song, I always feel the same way. Its like someone showing off his range, but he forgets all the other elements that make a song music. I don't think he is the guy for me.

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Well, I wasn't a fan of the Diva Dance. I had never heard of it and once I read a little about it, it did make sense, but it still didn't appeal to me.. I can appreciate it for the notes that are hit, but that to me isn't my idea of music, hitting a bunch of random notes even if they are extremely high and almost impossible to do.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of it myself. It was in the movie "The Fifth Element". But it's the only song I know of that he sings in 2 minutes. Most of his songs do a lot of building up. There are a couple of good lows in there. I think he gets down to F2, but I'm not good at identifying the low notes. Might only go down to A2.

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Fair enough. Guess this is a Dimash thread now, huh? I guess for me he's got a lot of tonal versatility, some of which I really like, and others not so much.

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 06:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would guess we can discuss what we like. It is much better than writing nasty comments to others. I have noticed in a lot of the gospel singers, they also can go from this low growly sound to the stratosphere and I have never liked that. You sometimes hear singers like that on the Voice. It is just too much for me and the sound doesn't sound like it should come out of one singer. I can't wrap my head around that one and it is like my brain says no way! Dimash's voice is almost too clinical sounding, antiseptic and I know those are odd words to use. I have never used them with any other singer, but his voice is so different. It is like the voice has been stripped of its musicality somehow. I wish I could explain it better. I can appreciate how he uses his voice, but I don't like the sound particularly. I am hoping maybe there will be something on the show that resonates a little more with me. It is very interesting to listen to him, however.

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I would guess we can discuss what we like. It is much better than writing nasty comments to others. I have noticed in a lot of the gospel singers, they also can go from this low growly sound to the stratosphere and I have never liked that. You sometimes hear singers like that on the Voice. It is just too much for me and the sound doesn't sound like it should come out of one singer. I can't wrap my head around that one and it is like my brain says no way! Dimash's voice is almost too clinical sounding, antiseptic and I know those are odd words to use. I have never used them with any other singer, but his voice is so different. It is like the voice has been stripped of its musicality somehow. I wish I could explain it better. I can appreciate how he uses his voice, but I don't like the sound particularly. I am hoping maybe there will be something on the show that resonates a little more with me. It is very interesting to listen to him, however.

Here's a couple you might like. They are both tonally different, but aren't just crazy shit to impress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtMcI6qO8o

and this one is more of his tenor opera tone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FqBk0xIgWA

When I say tonal versatilty, think of these 2 songs, and the diva dance, and even sos. Just sounds like different people.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 06:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Drew Barrymore made an interesting comment about Dimash. She said if she closed her eyes it sounded like several people singing instead of only one. He did get the highest vote total today but I think there was one who got 99 on Sunday.

Vocal harmony

Posted: 07 Feb 19, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Delilah2 wrote:

Vocal Harmony Calm down dear is it your time of the month or are you so highly strung ?
You have not told everyone that i sent you a private message over christmas and we got everything smoothed out did you?
I am not a bad person and yes i have my opinions and views like everyone else and the reason i may attack someone is because they pull me up like you with a petty excuse like "oh you do not spell that word like that" or that "chart position is wrong" and you criticise my grammar yet other guys make worst spelling mistakes on here even you have. So you stalk me from one thread to another, so that has something to do with your mentality.
Other guys on here do not stalk me and you and "Thistle" are the only ones who have the attitude problems. My advise to you is go and find another victim to spew your guts out too because you wasting your time here. Plus you like Adam Lambert so you must be insane.

Yes just before Xmas you sent me a PM and an effort was made. It took you about three weeks before you started your insulting posts again. Not just to me but a number of others.

You don't notice the posts where I agree with you, you pick up on anything you don't like and lose all ability to view thing rationally. Just in this post you're accusing me of pulling you up over chart positions. . . I never have. You're in such a rush to find disagreement you don't even stop to think or understand what your reading.

I'm insane for liking Lambert? Have you checked your mental stability lately.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts

Posted: 08 Feb 19, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony: You are conveniently forgetting that you attacked me first after christmas so please stop playing the victim here.
You have a reputation on here for been one of Queenzones "troubled souls" and accusing others for making trouble when it is you
and i will point out yet again for your small prick of a brain that you dive in to any of my posts and attack like a demented fucking shark always looking for the tit bit
and then convince others that it was me who started the rant.
You are devious and i now dislike you more and more.
Best thing you can do is stay away from my posts, but i have told this many times before.
Get a grip and grow up.

Vocal harmony

Posted: 08 Feb 19, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Delilah2 wrote:

Vocal Harmony: You are conveniently forgetting that you attacked me first after christmas. . . .

Please post a link to the comment you're talking about.

Posted: 08 Feb 19, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do we have a new War of the Roses? The 2019 edition of Icy versus Caroline!! Stay tuned....!

People, get a grip! Nobody on here cares about this feud either. Nip it in the bud before we got thousands of posts about the same crap!!! Spare us. please!!!