Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Why is Q+AL more successful than Q+PR?

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 18, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Perfect example of what I just said, thanks, Icy, for proving my case! You people are just too much!!


You are judging many people by the actions of what, a couple of people that post in here.. Also, you don't like the fact Freddie has been discussed in this sub forum at all. Freddie will be discussed in here and that gets to you so much, you see red and you can't help but to big AL up.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 18, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't see red, but I also don't get why every time QAL and Adam is discussed, you people start in with your ugly criticisms, homophobic remarks and the bigging up crap. Nothing can be discussed without that happening. It has nothing to do with Freddie, but you seem to think life can't go on without Freddie being inserted somewhere!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 18, 22:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't see red, but I also don't get why every time QAL and Adam is discussed, you people start in with your ugly criticisms, homophobic remarks and the bigging up crap. Nothing can be discussed without that happening. It has nothing to do with Freddie, but you seem to think life can't go on without Freddie being inserted somewhere!


Yes, you see red alright. You don't like the fact his name is even mentioned in here. And since you can't even be bothered to discuss the guy, you are a hypocrite.
Aww. You really want this place as an AL glowing place only it seems, you make that more and more obvious.
By the way, you are judging wrongly again and tarring the people you don't like with the same brush. You people you make homophobic remarks you say. I gave my POVs about AL speaking about Freddie's sexuality, or is that homophobic to you? There is one poster here who says tranny, lady boy which is just the one person who posts that in his posts about AL, but it sure as hell isn't me, Holly...just so you know.
Ever since you noticed I said sweetcaroline is obessed about AL, you turn around and say I'm obessed about Freddie. You aren't as original as you think, it's just tit for tat for you.
Slow news day in AL land for you and sweetcaroline to be extremely butthurt today.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, please don’t ever mention Freddie — we hate him! We don’t ever mention him in this forum. We are the ones who pay lots of money for multiple concerts to hear his iconic music played by his legendary band mates and we go to see the award nominated biopic about his life! But WE are the nasty people who hate him and are so glad 27 years later that he is dead so that OUR guy can take his place. Yes, we are evil people who hate Freddie Mercury! I’ll repeat it — WE HATE FREDDIE MERCURY!

Satisfied now ?????


runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 05:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes we are. You clearly have issues because of your obsession for Karaoke kid. Bur we already knew

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh shut up!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 05:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, please don’t ever mention Freddie — we hate him! We don’t ever mention him in this forum. We are the ones who pay lots of money for multiple concerts to hear his iconic music played by his legendary band mates and we go to see the award nominated biopic about his life! But WE are the nasty people who hate him and are so glad 27 years later that he is dead so that OUR guy can take his place. Yes, we are evil people who hate Freddie Mercury! I’ll repeat it — WE HATE FREDDIE MERCURY!

Satisfied now ?????


Sweetcaroline, if you liked/respected Freddie a few things for you...
You could have posted something on the 24th of November in tribute to the guy...
You didn't. You copied and pasted a Brian post. You couldn't be bothered to post your own thoughts. Then you had a go at me 'asking' what I posted on the date. A hell of a lot more than you do every year on the 24th, that's for sure.
You could have waited a day or two after the 24th to post that promoting video of AL. But noooo, you didn't, even manage that and that you tried to say it was a tribute for Freddie. Sorry, you fooled no one with that.
If you liked or had any respect for him, Freddie, you never would have stated Freddie had sex with every gay man on the planet. See, you are no better than Runner, actually you are worse since you slag Freddie off.
If you were a Freddie fan you would know, yes he had fashion sense, yes even compared to AL, even with the fact you don't like what Freddie wore,, and have clutched your pearls about what he wore and did.
As if you are a Freddie or Queen fan at all. You aren't. Thanks for making that even more obvious than ever before lately.
And you have the gall to tell others to STFU, shut up. Oh the irony.
You sure as hell have no respect or common sense regarding Freddie. That's the truth.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 06:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you are the most maddening person on the Internet because, like Trump, you never shut up and think everyone is insulting you and you must have the last word. It is all about you and you go on and on and on and on like a fucking broken record! I don’t hate Freddie but after all of these years of your non-stop nonsense, I’m pretty sure I hate you.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 06:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you are the most maddening person on the Internet because, like Trump, you never shut up and think everyone is insulting you and you must have the last word. It is all about you and you go on and on and on and on like a fucking broken record! I don’t hate Freddie but after all of these years of your non-stop nonsense, I’m pretty sure I hate you.


I'm sure you have posted with every person on the internet to say that. LMAO.
What's the matter tonight? Slow news day in AL land? No pics for you to lust over?
You have gall to talk about nonsense. You have shit stirred for years, spammed, trolled, woe is you, you who is never wrong as you like to claim.

You are pretty sure you hate me. Alrighty then. I don't even hate you.
Your true colors show at times, and this is one, as well as the other crap you the at me from earlier today and now this one.
After saying I'm like Trump, after you saying as if I'm Hitler earlier today, and now you say you are pretty sure you hate me, and you say I'm pathetic
So much for you being positive. Of course, you never fooled anyone with that, only yourself by the looks of it.
I hope everyone else here can see your hate, bitterness, spite, and the agenda you have about me.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 06:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you are the most maddening person on the Internet because, like Trump, you never shut up and think everyone is insulting you and you must have the last word. It is all about you and you go on and on and on and on like a fucking broken record! I don’t hate Freddie but after all of these years of your non-stop nonsense, I’m pretty sure I hate you.


See a shrink - I really mean it.

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 4331 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yo. U2 should be married.

Bono, Clayon, Edge and the other guy.


"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"
MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
MisterCosmicc
Bohemian: 727 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 10:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:
Paul is dull as dishwater and can't sing the entire catalog the way Freddie would have done it..


Adam doesn't even come close to that.



MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
MisterCosmicc
Bohemian: 727 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 10:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That is your opinion. If you saw him live, his voice is not thin. It is like an operatic tenor and he has can fill the arena with sound and it doesn't sound thin or weak. It is resonant and fills the venue, no matter how large. You and Icy and runner can all have quite the love fest with your Freddie obsession! There are things that Adam can do with his voice that Freddie couldn't and vice versa. Freddie wasn't musically perfect, no matter what you think. No one is ever. I am not talking about Adam's music, which isn't near the standard of Queen's music. That is why I prefer Adam singing Queen. But his vocals, his singing ability has nothing to do with his own music. I am talking Vocals, not writing not anything else, just pure vocals.


You obviously will never be involved with the music industry if you don't think Adam's voice is thin when he's singing.

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
MisterCosmicc
Bohemian: 727 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you are the most maddening person on the Internet because, like Trump, you never shut up and think everyone is insulting you and you must have the last word. It is all about you and you go on and on and on and on like a fucking broken record! I don’t hate Freddie but after all of these years of your non-stop nonsense, I’m pretty sure I hate you.


You sound like a Trump obsessed worshipper.... only it's not Trump you're obsessed with...

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
MisterCosmicc
Bohemian: 727 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you are the most maddening person on the Internet because, like Trump, you never shut up and think everyone is insulting you and you must have the last word. It is all about you and you go on and on and on and on like a fucking broken record! I don’t hate Freddie but after all of these years of your non-stop nonsense, I’m pretty sure I hate you.


See a shrink - I really mean it.


She should. Or another doctor. Could be dementia.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you are the most maddening person on the Internet because, like Trump, you never shut up and think everyone is insulting you and you must have the last word. It is all about you and you go on and on and on and on like a fucking broken record! I don’t hate Freddie but after all of these years of your non-stop nonsense, I’m pretty sure I hate you.


See a shrink - I really mean it.


She should. Or another doctor. Could be dementia.


Whatever it is, something is not right. And it's getting worse.
It's unsettling. I genuinely worry for her sometimes. Her anger from the last 24 hours is alarming.
I don't think any person could say without such rage and upset bulit up would say they hate another person that they disagree with or don't see eye to eye with, or say as an insult that as if I'm like Hitler.
Yep, that's just two of the things she's said about me in the last few hours.
Queen boards aren't the place for her given the fact she lashes out like that. Obviously she pretty much hates me. Which explains so very, very much come to think of it.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, your rambles and crazy attacks would drive anyone to drink! You go on and on and on saying the same thing for months and you always attack and see what will stick. Your obsession with Caroline is just as bad as the Freddie obsession. Everything revolves around him. For most people none of the things you hold as the holy grail are important. They probably have never thought about them. It is enough to go and see this band, and be interested in the music now, support the concerts and see the movie. You do none of those, so I am not sure how you can be such a great supporter. You just criticize till the cows come home. You are a stalker, as she can't post anything without you being right there. Go pick on someone else. Pick on runner and some of the stupid stuff he says. But since you secretly agree with that faction, you have no issues with them. To me that is quite telling. You are also a hater who is just here to stir the pot.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

But since you secretly agree with that faction, you have no issues with them. To me that is quite telling. You are also a hater who is just here to stir the pot.


EVery person with taste ancd common sense agrees that Lameturd is a sad talentfree hack. Only lunatics like the three of you (SC/sniff/rockchic) are Lamebert nutters and rave about this tool



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lunatics and the millions and millions of fans who keep seeing the concerts! Right, you need to learn to read and analyze what you read, as you obviously can't tell fact from fiction!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 18, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, your rambles and crazy attacks would drive anyone to drink! You go on and on and on saying the same thing for months and you always attack and see what will stick. Your obsession with Caroline is just as bad as the Freddie obsession. Everything revolves around him. For most people none of the things you hold as the holy grail are important. They probably have never thought about them. It is enough to go and see this band, and be interested in the music now, support the concerts and see the movie. You do none of those, so I am not sure how you can be such a great supporter. You just criticize till the cows come home. You are a stalker, as she can't post anything without you being right there. Go pick on someone else. Pick on runner and some of the stupid stuff he says. But since you secretly agree with that faction, you have no issues with them. To me that is quite telling. You are also a hater who is just here to stir the pot.


Look at you jumping in things that doesn't involve you. What's the matter, you want to deflect on me cause your buddy lost her shit here in the last day or so.
I'm not the first nor will I be the last to repeat myself, you sure do enough of it.
I have had valid reasons why I couldn't attend Q+AL shows. I have explained that each and every time.
My dad took sick and was diagnosed with stage four terminal cancer when the movie was released, all the money I had went to expenses of visiting him.
So fuck you for thinking I'm not a great supporter. What the fuck are you then, when the mere mention of Freddie clearly bothers you? Jealous Freddie is discussed more than AL?
Message boards are for replying to posts in case you didn't notice. Funny that you call me a stalker, when at least three times after sweetcaroline has been banned she came here very upset because she was banned, and she blamed me each and every time. But no, I'm not a stalker. You might want to explain that to your friend who has come across personal pics of AL with his family, and posts about them on Queen boards. That's the definition of someone who has no boundaries or even common sense.
Oh because I don't say anything to Runner that must mean I agree with what he says? Does that go for you and sweetcaroline, because you never call her out on her bullshit...but of course I have known ever since you came here you have no problem with what sweetcaroline says, even when she says she pretty much hates me, and as if I'm like Trump and Hitler....amazing what you choose to ignore what she does. It's not my views that she hates, or even how I post my views, but she pretty much hates me as stated a few posts ago. Your friend has big issues frankly, it's worrisome. But of course what she says about me is more than ok with you, because no matter what she says about me, you have no issue with it, and you defend it, and try to turn the tables on me, every time.
You are a big hypocrite calling me a hater and and a shit stirrer given the fact you came here wanting me banned from both Queen boards a year ago, while trying to defend sweetcaroline and you wanted more people to join the side you are on.
You and sweetcaroline are something else. You both aren't even Queen fans. You both are posting here only because you can't get away with stuff on QOL, plus you gotta big up and promote AL on Queen boards. Seriously, you don't even understand why Freddie is discussed on a Queen board. You way or nothing at all. That tells me everything I need to know about your sense of entitlement.