Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Why is Q+AL more successful than Q+PR?

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Because I have read her mean posts on QOL and here for years and she always vilifies people, esp Caroline, who for some reason just gets her goat. Well, too bad, Caroline is allowed to post her things her just like Icy does. At the very least Caroline is not mean like Icy and she should be allowed to post what she would like in a thread for QAL. After so many years it just rubs me the wrong way about Icy. If Caroline was banned from QOL, where they also always fight, I am sure it had to do with Icy and they both should have been banned. It was my honest assessment of the situation. I was just pointing it out since everything devolves into fights here, too. Get Icy to stop criticizing and going on her copy and paste rants where she throws the same ridiculous accusations at Caroline over and over and over and maybe we would have some peace around her. Aren't you the clever one with the cheese! Kids are funnier than that. Your behavior is really sad for an adult. Making fun of people is never cool, just shows how dumb your criticisms are.

I have always been a Queen fan since they came out in the 1970's. I have bought their albums all that time and love them. But I do not worship at the altar of Freddie. Brian was and is my favorite and Freddie as a front man was always too in my face. His style didn't appeal to me all that much and he never sounded like the recorded music. I preferred to listen to the music. To each his own!! I am entitled to my opinion. I love heavy metal, rock, so it is not the music. I have seen ACDC, Judas Priest, Sabbath, and others and Iron Maiden is right up their with Queen for me. I prefer higher voices and as I said, Freddie is really great, but not my personal fav. I would take Dickenson with his voice over Freddie any day. Every fan has a different favorite. I have seen Maiden numerous times and love them. For me it is more about the voice and I prefer who I prefer.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5476 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I recall mentioning a number 1970s Queen tracks to you and you had never heard of them. Why do you lie?

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have never had a conversation with you about any music and truthfully, having the albums that I bought in the 1970s doesn't mean that I remember individual songs. I couldn't tell you all the songs from Iron Maiden, but I recognize most of them when I hear them. I had other things in my life going on and didn't have time to remember every single song a band puts out. There is no reason for me to lie. That is another thing everyone hear throws out. If you are not an Uberfan, there are way too many to remember and I haven't memorized things that are not right up there at the top of my list like my profession, my family, etc. There are plenty of things I have forgotten at my age, but memorizing songs from albums was something I doubt I ever committed to memory at any point. It wasn't that important. I like their music, I bouight their albums and that was the end of it. I have read thousands and thousands of books in my life, but half of them I couldn't recall. Same difference!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

He hangs on the coattails of Brian and Roger; he doesn't write music and isn't a musician; he is a pop singer, not a rock singer; he does covers; he talks about Freddie's sexuality; he is wooden, doesn't move well on stage; his banter is cringe worthy as is Killer Queen and the bicycle and the crown; his attire isn't new and cutting edge like Freddie's, his last photo shoot was a copy cat; he over sings. and he might have worn real fur (the horrors of that!!).

The first sane posting of you! Well done. Keep on trying

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

about Adam Camembert too,

Awesome - fitting for this cheesy sucker

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Because I have read her mean posts on QOL and here for years and she always vilifies people, esp Caroline, who for some reason just gets her goat. Well, too bad, Caroline is allowed to post her things her just like Icy does. At the very least Caroline is not mean like Icy and she should be allowed to post what she would like in a thread for QAL. After so many years it just rubs me the wrong way about Icy. If Caroline was banned from QOL, where they also always fight, I am sure it had to do with Icy and they both should have been banned. It was my honest assessment of the situation. I was just pointing it out since everything devolves into fights here, too. Get Icy to stop criticizing and going on her copy and paste rants where she throws the same ridiculous accusations at Caroline over and over and over and maybe we would have some peace around her. Aren't you the clever one with the cheese! Kids are funnier than that. Your behavior is really sad for an adult. Making fun of people is never cool, just shows how dumb your criticisms are.

I have always been a Queen fan since they came out in the 1970's. I have bought their albums all that time and love them. But I do not worship at the altar of Freddie. Brian was and is my favorite and Freddie as a front man was always too in my face. His style didn't appeal to me all that much and he never sounded like the recorded music. I preferred to listen to the music. To each his own!! I am entitled to my opinion. I love heavy metal, rock, so it is not the music. I have seen ACDC, Judas Priest, Sabbath, and others and Iron Maiden is right up their with Queen for me. I prefer higher voices and as I said, Freddie is really great, but not my personal fav. I would take Dickenson with his voice over Freddie any day. Every fan has a different favorite. I have seen Maiden numerous times and love them. For me it is more about the voice and I prefer who I prefer.

You pathetic freak are no Queen fan. There is not a single Queen fan who says "Freddie is too much in your face". And you disqualified yourself as Maiden Fan when you call their singer "Dickenson". Try again loser. You are a sad fan of Karaoke twats and have no clue when it comes to rock music at all. It shows in every single posting of you. Clueless and tasteless. AS your Lamebert friends

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I have never had a conversation with you about any music and truthfully, having the albums that I bought in the 1970s doesn't mean that I remember individual songs. I couldn't tell you all the songs from Iron Maiden, but I recognize most of them when I hear them. I had other things in my life going on and didn't have time to remember every single song a band puts out. There is no reason for me to lie. That is another thing everyone hear throws out. If you are not an Uberfan, there are way too many to remember and I haven't memorized things that are not right up there at the top of my list like my profession, my family, etc. There are plenty of things I have forgotten at my age, but memorizing songs from albums was something I doubt I ever committed to memory at any point. It wasn't that important. I like their music, I bouight their albums and that was the end of it. I have read thousands and thousands of books in my life, but half of them I couldn't recall. Same difference!

Just plain proof that you dont give a shit about music at all. you maybe turn on the radio and when Lameturd comes you turn it louder. That's as far as your musical Knowledge goes. I doubt you have a single QUeen or Maiden album.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

The only thing you have proved here is that you have an ax to grind about me. You wanted me banned from both Queen boards, nothing about sweetcaroline being banned at all. That's why you came here and to defend sweetcaroline, and of course to promote AL here. I'm sure it was you who sent out the 'red alert' on Adamtopia a year or so ago. You wanted more Glamberts from Adamtopia to join your side, you to take your side...you also wanted a person to come here from QOL to join your side. That's how vindictive you are about me. You can say whatever the hell you want about me, but at least I can fight my own battles. At least I can stand up for myself.
You have read my posts for 9 years. I'm sure that's another lie coming from you. You can't even keep track of what I post these days straight, so I doubt you were reading my posts then. If you were go back and find what I was talking about this time 9 years ago, go right ahead.
Frankly, you are full of three things, bitterness, jealousy and shit.
Of course you would say at least sweetcaroline is not mean like me. I guess you missed where she said as if I was like Hitler the other day? I guess you missed how she dragged my ill parents into her shit? I guess you missed where she said she is pretty sure she hates me? Or do you choose not to notice that? Either way, yes your friend has indeed been mean, out of line more than once. Of course, you will defend her no matter what she does.
I don't think you are a Queen fan. I actually think you arent even a hard rock fan. Going by your posts, I say you are only an AL fan.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

I recall mentioning a number 1970s Queen tracks to you and you had never heard of them. Why do you lie?

She's a liar who lies to make it seem she knows more than she actually does ;-).
If I saw the artists she has claimed to have seen, read thousands of books, I would be posting about it. I love to read, especially autobiographies of people in the entertainment business. I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osborne was pretty great ( in my opinion ) for example.

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

I don't think you are a Queen fan. I actually think you arent even a hard rock fan. Going by your posts, I say you are only an AL fan.

It is not too hard to notice :)

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

It is not too hard to notice :)

Exactly. Snifflese and sweetcaroline live in an AL and Glambert only bubble, no one else dare enter!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This thread needs to be renamed:

“Icy/runner crybaby trolls ranting and raving”

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They only crybabies are you two Glamtarts

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know what kind of people you folks associate with, but in my world we don't have much to do with liars. That isn't anything I ever think about but apparently you people do. Also, if you have a life with family, job, etc, you don't spend a lot of time on-line posting about bands and books and stuff like that. This is the only place I ever post. Don't really understand that either. As far as not being a rock fan, yea, I saw Maiden and Priest and Ozzy because I really hated their music. I guess my world is very different than yours and I am glad about it, because I don't hate everything and criticize everything and disbelieve what others tell me. Stay in you "happy" (sarcasm - for you, Icy!) little world. It must truly suck to be like you guys with no joy in your surroundings.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 20:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't know what kind of people you folks associate with, but in my world we don't have much to do with liars. That isn't anything I ever think about but apparently you people do. Also, if you have a life with family, job, etc, you don't spend a lot of time on-line posting about bands and books and stuff like that. This is the only place I ever post. Don't really understand that either. As far as not being a rock fan, yea, I saw Maiden and Priest and Ozzy because I really hated their music. I guess my world is very different than yours and I am glad about it, because I don't hate everything and criticize everything and disbelieve what others tell me. Stay in you "happy" (sarcasm - for you, Icy!) little world. It must truly suck to be like you guys with no joy in your surroundings.

Liar, liar. You also post on QOL. Or did you forget that LMAO.
You keep on lying.
You keep on tarring every Queen fan with the same brush.
You keep on pointing fingers at me and defending sweetcaroline. You keep on judging people and their personal lives.
You keep on raging on and ranting on.
It makes you look twisted. You aren't here to discuss music that's for sure.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

This thread needs to be renamed:

“Icy/runner crybaby trolls ranting and raving”

You are the biggest cry baby here truth be told. 'Leave Adam alone' you said a week or so ago as if you want to be his mother or grandmother...
Oh wait, you already think AL is like a second son to you.The way you think, feel and post about the guy is creepy as fuck. You even posted links to his family, you even posted about his flight details while he was actually on it. Do you have any common sense at all?
You should rename this thread Glamberts who are 'glowing about everything to do with AL' since that's all you can handle. God knows you lose your shit otherwise, you have proven that 100s of times already. You spammed the crap out of QOL for years about AL in every way you could, why? Why all the glowing tweets and articles...why because you think that proves 'naysayers' 'wrong'. Why are you so hurt, upset and angry when someone doesn't feel the way you do about AL? Why are you so bitter and jealous of anyone who isn't Lambert? Why are you so obessed about AL?
I get you like the guy. You might even think you "love" the guy and think what you do is for love of the guy. But it's creepy what you do sometimes, and you are unaware of what you do. I know for a fact it's because of you that you have turned a few people away from even wanting to support AL. You are so quick to label people as haters, negative, even homophobic. You might let it slip here that you think AL isn't accepted on QZ because he is gay, just like you did on QOL, and you are so mind numbingly dumb, you think you did nothing wrong over there when you said that. Does it make you feel better to call Queen fans homophobic or something? Did you get a kick out yourself the other day when you said "as if I'm like Hitler". Do you get Glambert points for that?
You keep on trying to claim you are the victim. I admit again, I have been harsh to you at times, but make sure you tell everyone what parts you have played in it too. You are not without fault.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only thing creepy in this forum is your daily page long dissertations on unimportant nonsense! Why?

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 22:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, Icy, are you finally having that breakdown. You sure are behaving poorly, screaming and yelling and telling quite a few whoppers yourself. For someone who hates Adam you sure know the ins and outs of Adamtopia. What are you talking about, a red alert? I have no clue what that is. I read there and scroll a lot and posted under 10 times in all the years I have checked it out. I haven't posted once this year there, I am pretty sure. As far as QOL, I haven't said much recently, nor for the whole year.. I bet it is only a handful of posts in the past year. The only place I post regularly (should have included that word!) is here. As usual I am sorry I wasted my time. You are nastier than ever and just ruin the
forum, probably the nastiest piece of work I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. You call everyone liars and no one else is like you, all about the music. Right, there is hardly a post anywhere from you about the music. You call people out, rant, and then ask questions at most. You are really all about the music, I can tell! This is just a place for you to vent your frustrations as no one would go to the lengths that you do for any other reason. Have fun deluding yourself, but you aren't deluding anyone else. You couldn't put together a coherent post about music if your life depended on it, otherwise I would have seen something like that from you after all these years and I never have.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 23:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Wow, Icy, are you finally having that breakdown. You sure are behaving poorly, screaming and yelling and telling quite a few whoppers yourself. For someone who hates Adam you sure know the ins and outs of Adamtopia. What are you talking about, a red alert? I have no clue what that is. I read there and scroll a lot and posted under 10 times in all the years I have checked it out. I haven't posted once this year there, I am pretty sure. As far as QOL, I haven't said much recently, nor for the whole year.. I bet it is only a handful of posts in the past year. The only place I post regularly (should have included that word!) is here. As usual I am sorry I wasted my time. You are nastier than ever and just ruin the
forum, probably the nastiest piece of work I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. You call everyone liars and no one else is like you, all about the music. Right, there is hardly a post anywhere from you about the music. You call people out, rant, and then ask questions at most. You are really all about the music, I can tell! This is just a place for you to vent your frustrations as no one would go to the lengths that you do for any other reason. Have fun deluding yourself, but you aren't deluding anyone else. You couldn't put together a coherent post about music if your life depended on it, otherwise I would have seen something like that from you after all these years and I never have.

The red alert that was posted on Adamtopia over a year ago to defend AL and sweetcaroline. Yes, I read Adamtopia at times, I have admitted to that before. You waant to call me a liar? At best what was said in the following screencaps sounds exactly the way sound the way you do here when you go off. And funny how you started to post after that red alert was sent out.
You say haven't said much on QOL for a whole year...yet you still post there even though you said you only post here. Who is the liar here exactly? Who gets mad when she reads a view about liking to see a little more of Freddie and John during Q+AL shows? Who doesn't even like it when Freddie's name is mentioned here?
You can deflect and throw your shit at me all you want, but you have done more than your fair share of it while being blind as to what you and sweetcaroline have done/still do.
It's obvious why you came here and it's just as obvious why you are still here. Out of all your posts, how many have been about the music? Less than 10 I dare say. I'm not one of your students you might have sent to the principal's office just because things got on your nerves, or someone back talked you. Real life doesn't work that way. You want people to be glowng, postive, to and for AL here. You hardly like or accept another view. You judge all Queen fans by the actions of a couple of people.
Is AL that important for you and sweetcaroline that you both can't see or take in anything else other than defnding and promoting the guy and attacking views and people you don't like?
Yes, I'm sure you are sorry for wasting your time. You just hate being called out on your shit.

Attachment: 2018122093582882.png 101 KB
This has been downloaded 6 time(s).

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 23:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote