Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Why is Q+AL more successful than Q+PR?

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 00:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Since you are the cyber stalker, how many in the last year? I said I had a few posts, but I hardly post there ever. That isn't exactly lying. You are a stalker and really scary. Do you have nothing better to do than stalk people on line? Red alert I have no clue of and I don't download crap like this on the internet. You need to be avoided at all costs as you are approaching the unbalanced area. Get a real life, lady! I am done posting here as I don't like you or this situation at all. People need to be beware of you. Have fun with your Freddie and your make believe world.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 00:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Since you are the cyber stalker, how many in the last year? I said I had a few posts, but I hardly post there ever. That isn't exactly lying. You are a stalker and really scary. Do you have nothing better to do than stalk people on line? Red alert I have no clue of and I don't download crap like this on the internet. You need to be avoided at all costs as you are approaching the unbalanced area. Get a real life, lady! I am done posting here as I don't like you or this situation at all. People need to be beware of you. Have fun with your Freddie and your make believe world.

I have a life, thanks.
Me unbalanced? Nothing is private on the internet as your friend claimed when I called her out on what she did regarding AL's personal life, spreading on Queen boards like it was ok.
I'm pointing out a red alert that was sent out on Adamtopia and that's hardly private. It's hardly cyber stalking what I'm doing. Anyone can read Adamtopia. Not like I went through anyone's personal information.
Yes of course you are done posting here. Like all the times you said you would ignore my posts, but you never have managed to do it once. So let's see how long you will be done this time. LMAO.
Aww. Another Glamberts who doesn't like me. See how petty you can get? You don't like it when you are called out on your shit, simply put. So you try to deflect on me as you are doing here.
You can't even tolerate seeing Freddie's name in here. That told me more than anything else ever did and ever could that you aren't a Freddie/Queen fan. You should be ashamed of yourself, not only for not realizing how important Freddie and John were to Queen, but the fact you went off on me because I would have liked to have seen them a little more. And any Queen fan wouldn't practically gloat that Freddie's not here the way you and sweetcaroline have done is despicable.
Good riddance to you. Although I'm sure you will be back soon enough ;-).

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 01:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have no intention of downloading anything, but I found one post on QOL in early Dec about my experience buying tickets and 2 in July and one in May. I don't think that qualifies me as a liar or serial poster.

I couldn't find any on Adamtopia. Whatever you think about a red alert, it sure wasn't me. I don't even know what you are talking about. I am sure it didn't have my name on it as the poster. I am not that much of an idiot. Who does stupid crap like that? I think the last post I made was in 2016 about VIP tickets. The only place I post much at all is here, but I am sure that makes me a liar. I don't count a couple of posts during the course of a year as much of anything. Say what you want, but you are really scary and until Freddie's name is the only one allowed everywhere and only the most marvelous things mentioned, you won't be happy. I am not ashamed of myself as I don't post about anything here unless it is QAL and then occasionally about Freddie. John I have zero interest in. You want to hijack everything. Have fun. I hope everyone leaves here and you can post back and forth with yourself.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I have no intention of downloading anything, but I found one post on QOL in early Dec about my experience buying tickets and 2 in July and one in May. I don't think that qualifies me as a liar or serial poster.

I couldn't find any on Adamtopia. Whatever you think about a red alert, it sure wasn't me. I don't even know what you are talking about. I am sure it didn't have my name on it as the poster. I am not that much of an idiot. Who does stupid crap like that? I think the last post I made was in 2016 about VIP tickets. The only place I post much at all is here, but I am sure that makes me a liar. I don't count a couple of posts during the course of a year as much of anything. Say what you want, but you are really scary and until Freddie's name is the only one allowed everywhere and only the most marvelous things mentioned, you won't be happy. I am not ashamed of myself as I don't post about anything here unless it is QAL and then occasionally about Freddie. John I have zero interest in. You want to hijack everything. Have fun. I hope everyone leaves here and you can post back and forth with yourself.

Thought you were done? LMAO. Didn't last a couple of hours.

If that wasn't you on Adamtopia... Ok, I will take your word for it. . I do know for a fact you wanted others to join your crusade here to get me banned. So yes, it looked like that poster on Adamtopia was you.
When have you posted about Freddie? Hardly ever unless you are going on that you don't like his name etc being mentioned in here, or your thoughts he is shown enough in the Q+AL shows.
I'm scary? Yes, when I dig and post about AL's personal moments away from the spotlight, you can call me scary. Adamtopia is a public board, anyone can read there if they choose to do so. It should be that simple. I pointed out what a poster said over there about what was going on here.
The things you fail to notice and then try to turn the tables on me, it's laughable. How many times have you ended up losing your shit here? Plenty....you did that from your first post you made here. And you want to say I'm having a mental break down. Seriously, you are blind to things you have done.

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 02:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The poster on Adamtopia was not me, Scout's honor. I don't post there ordinarily. I also didn't have a crusade here to get others to join me. I don't know anybody on these boards. I just stated from the very beginning that you and Caroline always fight and that if she got banned, it was probably a ruckus with you. So, I would assume both people would be banned. It was as simple as that. No crusades, no anything. That was my opinion, nothing else. I have no idea who would join me? I am really confused about that. I am done with the subject. I don't care anymore, really. It just isn't any fun to post. I have never really done it prior to here and it has been a bad experience. I will leave everyone else to their fun. Merry Christmas, All!

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That’s basically what she does now, taking up pages and pages of every thread she gets her clutches on.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 03:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That’s basically what she does now, taking up pages and pages of every thread she gets her clutches on.

Like you, post after post of nothing but copying and pasting tweets, articles since you are unable to think for yourself?
No I don't think so. At least I don't spam Queen boards.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 03:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

The poster on Adamtopia was not me, Scout's honor. I don't post there ordinarily. I also didn't have a crusade here to get others to join me. I don't know anybody on these boards. I just stated from the very beginning that you and Caroline always fight and that if she got banned, it was probably a ruckus with you. So, I would assume both people would be banned. It was as simple as that. No crusades, no anything. That was my opinion, nothing else. I have no idea who would join me? I am really confused about that. I am done with the subject. I don't care anymore, really. It just isn't any fun to post. I have never really done it prior to here and it has been a bad experience. I will leave everyone else to their fun. Merry Christmas, All!

Hi again ;-).
Ok, I will take your word for it. Can you see why I thought it was you? Of course you might not reply back about that.
I'd say I'm sorry, but nah. I'm sure you aren't sorry for what you have put out there about me, because you said it earlier, you don't like me.
One Glambert here who is sure she pretty much hates me, and you don't like me. Boy, have I ever seen true colors here. And you claimed recently that I was the one who hated someone else even though I've never said it. I do hate the lies and the twisting of things you both have done about me. But do I hate you and sweetcaroline? No. Do I hate AL? No. Do I hate Q+AL? No. Just putting that out there.
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

And I'm sure this time you will be done. ;-)

SweetCaroline

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Merry Christmas, snifflese! Have a great holiday!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 18, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Why dont you two hi8on a long holiday together where no pcs and wifi is available?

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Why dont you two hi8on a long holiday together where no pcs and wifi is available?

Actually why don't you do that!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“It just isn’t any fun to post. I have never really done it before prior to here and it has been a bad experience.”

Another one bites the dust! There are only two “Glamberts” left over at QOL and they have to “curb their enthusiasm” over Adam so that icy and the milkman don’t go after them and get JPL so frustrated that he ha to ban them and lock up another thread. I have lost track of how many were locked. Some were deleted completely.

I wish Brian and Roger would tour with another front man just to prove that it isn’t Adam not being accepted but anyone who dares to travel that sacred ground.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“It just isn’t any fun to post. I have never really done it before prior to here and it has been a bad experience.”

Another one bites the dust! There are only two “Glamberts” left over at QOL and they have to “curb their enthusiasm” over Adam so that icy and the milkman don’t go after them and get JPL so frustrated that he ha to ban them and lock up another thread. I have lost track of how many were locked. Some were deleted completely.

I wish Brian and Roger would tour with another front man just to prove that it isn’t Adam not being accepted but anyone who dares to travel that sacred ground.

I thought you said you don't care what goes on over at QOL. Just yesterday you said that, but look at you ranting about it today.

You are so bitter about some of the posters and QOL as a whole. When your ban is over in May, I dare you to post this crap over there. So now you are blaming me and someone else for threads being locked and deleted? Even though it's been said not one person was the reason for it. It's mind blowing what you blame me for, and you take no responsibility for what you have done after all this time. You continue to outright lie, trying to make yourself look better in front of people here. So many lies you have told through the years all the while you don't realize you were a big part of the issues. You'd rather play the victim who never did anything wrong, even with the truth stated.

Yeah, sure you wish Brian and Roger would tour again. You will be devastated and angry once Q+AL is over. I can see you turning on Brian and Roger. You were upset when Nate and GaGa joined Brian and Roger for one song for God's sake.
You want everyone to love AL, no matter what. That's one thing, another thing altogether when you try to shut other views down because you don't like the person who is saying certain views.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 22:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Once Glambert is sacked there will be bonfires at every Queen site. Every banned Glambert is a good Glambert! Well DOne QOL!

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 444 posts

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 22:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Once Glambert is sacked there will be bonfires at every Queen site. Every banned Glambert is a good Glambert! Well DOne QOL!

LOL!
Says the man, who got banned from QOL after less than two weeks this year. And not for the first time...

There is a reason, why Gerry, Caroline and you are stuck here.
Plus Butterfly, who follows Caroline from forum to forum. Yes, Iron Butterfly is always much more active in the forum, where Caroline is active as well. It’s very obvious. ;)
Merry Christmas, you freaks!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 22:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

LOL!
Says the man, who got banned from QOL after less than two weeks this year. And not for the first time...

There is a reason, why Gerry, Caroline and you are stuck here.
Plus Butterfly, who follows Caroline from forum to forum. Yes, Iron Butterfly is always much more active in the forum, where Caroline is active as well. It’s very obvious. ;)
Merry Christmas, you freaks!

I'm not stuck here. I actually post about Queen from time to time here. What you might not realise is that sweetcaroline comes here after every ban to blame me for it...and blame me for much more.
Look at who it was who griped here about QOL earlier today and who brought it up yesterday to "get a rise" from me. Boom, just like that.
Recently she said about me as if I'm like Hitler, that she pretty much hates me so you see she's not innocent, in fact she can be very vindictive and bitter.
Merry Christmas sealion. ( A freak...well I've been called worse LOL. )

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 22:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Other than sweetcaroline, I don't know who else as a Glambert has been banned from QOL. It's something she likes to blame me for all the time, her bans and those of others. Not that she has any proof that I'm to blame, I've asked to provide the proof and she never has. It's her way of crap stirring and wanting people to feel sorry for her, I figure. Every time she ends up banned she thinks she has done nothing wrong, and it's all because of me, loving AL too much, posting about AL too much, if she answers my questions...she would like you and everyone else here to believe she's without fault.

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who cares about this??? NO ONE!! Too bad someone can't ban you and the other two creeps here either! This place needs a total cleanse at this point.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Regarding being banned at QOL, icy, consider yourself lucky that YAFF stands up for you to JLP and calls him out for “bullying” you.

The conversation on page 211 of the Adam Lambert thread shows how irritated JLP gets when you continue to bring up the Adam/Freddie/gay subject.

And yes that had something to do with me getting banned back in May and it also had something to do with the first time I got banned because you and your milkman buddy kept pushing it.

I remember you getting banned for a couple of months (?) but I don’t know the reason because it had nothing to do with me.

As for me wanting to go back there to take more abuse, no I won’t be doing that. It is appalling that people with positive messages are not tolerated. If I went back with nasty criticism of Adam, I would be welcomed with open arms!

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 444 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, you wouldn’t. Runner got banned there as well. He sure wasn’t positive about Q+.

My impression is, that YOU got banned, because of two reasons:
A) You keep pushing AL too much. Even if a thread isn’t about him.
B) You keep clashing with Butterfly/Icy.
I actually agree, that’s more her fault than your‘s. Because she does follow your posts, as I mentioned before. And she kept criticizing your posts to the attention of the mods.
It’s almost the same as here (only more civilized):
You two keep fighting. In order to stop this, the moderator has to throw one of you out. Since she keeps mostly silent, as long as you’re gone, he banns you. The one, who doesn’t get along with some of the other members either.
It’s that easy.

For all I know, there have been quite a few civil discussions on QOL about Q+ lately. And it’s more than just 2 glamberts. Actually, I wouldn’t call anyone there just a glambert. I see Queen fans talking about a collaboration.

But for all I know, even I‘ve been called a glambert more than once by now. So QOL must be full of them. Even the mods must be glamberts, because they banned the runner. ;)