Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Why is Q+AL more successful than Q+PR?

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who cares about this??? NO ONE!! Too bad someone can't ban you and the other two creeps here either! This place needs a total cleanse at this point.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Regarding being banned at QOL, icy, consider yourself lucky that YAFF stands up for you to JLP and calls him out for “bullying” you.

The conversation on page 211 of the Adam Lambert thread shows how irritated JLP gets when you continue to bring up the Adam/Freddie/gay subject.

And yes that had something to do with me getting banned back in May and it also had something to do with the first time I got banned because you and your milkman buddy kept pushing it.

I remember you getting banned for a couple of months (?) but I don’t know the reason because it had nothing to do with me.

As for me wanting to go back there to take more abuse, no I won’t be doing that. It is appalling that people with positive messages are not tolerated. If I went back with nasty criticism of Adam, I would be welcomed with open arms!



Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, you wouldn’t. Runner got banned there as well. He sure wasn’t positive about Q+.

My impression is, that YOU got banned, because of two reasons:
A) You keep pushing AL too much. Even if a thread isn’t about him.
B) You keep clashing with Butterfly/Icy.
I actually agree, that’s more her fault than your‘s. Because she does follow your posts, as I mentioned before. And she kept criticizing your posts to the attention of the mods.
It’s almost the same as here (only more civilized):
You two keep fighting. In order to stop this, the moderator has to throw one of you out. Since she keeps mostly silent, as long as you’re gone, he banns you. The one, who doesn’t get along with some of the other members either.
It’s that easy.

For all I know, there have been quite a few civil discussions on QOL about Q+ lately. And it’s more than just 2 glamberts. Actually, I wouldn’t call anyone there just a glambert. I see Queen fans talking about a collaboration.

But for all I know, even I‘ve been called a glambert more than once by now. So QOL must be full of them. Even the mods must be glamberts, because they banned the runner. ;)

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have no idea what “runner” calls himself at QOL. I thought he was milkman, Or is he YAFF, Icy’s bodyguatd? LOL

In May I posted an interview with Adam about the Freddie biopic in the biopic thread, Right away dear icy pounced on it because Adam was answering questions about his and Freddie’s sexual orientation. According to her he had no business talking about that subject. JLP right away moved the posts to the Adam thread.

I don’t read the posts at QOL very often but I see that icy is pretty much keeping a low profile since I’m not there. And the others are very careful. Again, there are some who can say whatever they want as long as it isn’t overly complimentary to Adam. When I was there, icy thought she was an assistant moderator and called out if there was duplicate information even if it had additional videos, etc. Nice things about Adam is called SPAM and multiple posts bitching about him isn’t called that.



Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have no idea what “runner” calls himself at QOL. I thought he was milkman, Or is he YAFF, Icy’s bodyguatd? LOL

None of it. But I won’t tell you more.


In May I posted an interview with Adam about the Freddie biopic in the biopic thread, Right away dear icy pounced on it because Adam was answering questions about his and Freddie’s sexual orientation. According to her he had no business talking about that subject. JLP right away moved the posts to the Adam thread.

I don’t read the posts at QOL very often but I see that icy is pretty much keeping a low profile since I’m not there. And the others are very careful. Again, there are some who can say whatever they want as long as it isn’t overly complimentary to Adam. When I was there, icy thought she was an assistant moderator and called out if there was duplicate information even if it had additional videos, etc. Nice things about Adam is called SPAM and multiple posts bitching about him isn’t called that.

That’s one of the problems: Why do you keep retelling these stories? People, who read here regularly, know these. THIS IS spam. (And it’s also spam, when Butterfly keeps retelling her side of the story). NOBODY here is interested in that.

A question:
Why do you keep saying, that other Lambert fans are very careful or need to keep a low profile? The Q+ section is actually the most active one besides the threads for the movie. And I like to read all the different takes there.

You should be reminded, that it IS a Queen forum. Lambert shouldn’t be the main topic. Yes, he’s part of their story now. But only a part. And only for a few years now. You can talk about everything Q+AL. And some information about Lambert is OK for me.
But I for one don’t think, that a Queen board (or a Q+AL board) is the place to discuss EVERYTHING about Lambert. Therefore you should go to a Lambert site. There are enough of them, I‘ve heard.

Unlike QueenZone, the QOL forum has a nice balance at the moment. It could be a bit more active at times, but if the price is, to have you lot posting over there, I will prefer the occasional silence.
;)

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One more thing while I’m on my soapbox. I don’t know if Freddie was officially bisexual or officially homosexual and I really don’t care. Adam has had sex with women. Does that make HIM bisexual? Why is Freddie considered macho and Adam is mocked as a “ladyboy?” Again, I don’t care because I think Adam is very macho. I just don’t get it. Why can’t they both be who they are and be left alone about it. The only reason I point out what Freddie wore is that I am tired of hearing that about Adam.



Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

One more thing while I’m on my soapbox. I don’t know if Freddie was officially bisexual or officially homosexual and I really don’t care. Adam has had sex with women. Does that make HIM bisexual? Why is Freddie considered macho and Adam is mocked as a “ladyboy?” Again, I don’t care because I think Adam is very macho. I just don’t get it. Why can’t they both be who they are and be left alone about it. The only reason I point out what Freddie wore is that I am tired of hearing that about Adam.


Why do you actually care, what the runner, happystar, (Garry, ect.) and other haters say?
They tease you. And you fall for it every time. And one or two might even have these opinions. Still: Does it matter?

As for Freddie: He didn’t talk „officially“ about his sexuality.


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, sealion it is quieter over there now but I was not the chief offender.


Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, sealion it is quieter over there now but I was not the chief offender.


That term „chief offender“ alone sounds really stupid, you know?



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1731 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just to say over on QOL when the movie came out the mod moved some comments out of the movie thread because he was fed up of the argument about Adam having a cameo. When questioned he said he'd seen the movie and wasn't the least bit bothered by Adam being in it and it certainly didn't spoil anything for him but he was annoyed at the ongoing arguing by a couple of people that was derailing the thread and he moved them for that reason. Makes sense to me since on here without a mod threads just end up derailed constantly. He may not like QAL but I don't get the impression he actually hates Adam outside of the Queen collaboration or that he's deliberately banning or picking on people who do like him, there's been some civil discussions over there about him recently and no one's been picked at about them.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

One more thing while I’m on my soapbox. I don’t know if Freddie was officially bisexual or officially homosexual and I really don’t care. Adam has had sex with women. Does that make HIM bisexual? Why is Freddie considered macho and Adam is mocked as a “ladyboy?” Again, I don’t care because I think Adam is very macho. I just don’t get it. Why can’t they both be who they are and be left alone about it. The only reason I point out what Freddie wore is that I am tired of hearing that about Adam.



Adam is macho? Since when is dressing like a tranny, riding on bikes like a retarded clown or lying on a couching acting like an old whore "macho"? Very macho indeed. I wonder where you have the info that he fucked women? I wonder what women would jump into bad with him. Well we know: Those two lunatic grannie would. He rather fucked a sheep (aka his goat sound maybe) than a woman.
Freddie was may more masculine that this twat



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1731 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Adam is macho? Since when is dressing like a tranny, riding on bikes like a retarded clown or lying on a couching acting like an old whore "macho"? Very macho indeed. I wonder where you have the info that he fucked women? I wonder what women would jump into bad with him. Well we know: Those two lunatic grannie would. He rather fucked a sheep (aka his goat sound maybe) than a woman.
Freddie was may more masculine that this twat



All that stuff is done in fun, he doesn't look like that when he's being interviewed or appearing at award shows for example. And it wasn't women it was one woman out of curiosity.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Just to say over on QOL when the movie came out the mod moved some comments out of the movie thread because he was fed up of the argument about Adam having a cameo. When questioned he said he'd seen the movie and wasn't the least bit bothered by Adam being in it and it certainly didn't spoil anything for him but he was annoyed at the ongoing arguing by a couple of people that was derailing the thread and he moved them for that reason. Makes sense to me since on here without a mod threads just end up derailed constantly. He may not like QAL but I don't get the impression he actually hates Adam outside of the Queen collaboration or that he's deliberately banning or picking on people who do like him, there's been some civil discussions over there about him recently and no one's been picked at about them.


I have 'known' the admin over there for years. He isn't the monster some would have you believe. It's not as if I was Hitler either for what I post or do here.

Sweetcaroline has an issue about QOL and two or three of it's posters, I'm one of them, the main one.She shot herself in the foot right before her ban saying AL isn't accepted on QOL because he's gay. That was a messed up and wrong assumption.
No, it's not my fault she is currently under a year long ban.
You might not listen to my side of the story...but a big thanks to you for making up your own mind about some things that was done over there.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Regarding being banned at QOL, icy, consider yourself lucky that YAFF stands up for you to JLP and calls him out for “bullying” you.

The conversation on page 211 of the Adam Lambert thread shows how irritated JLP gets when you continue to bring up the Adam/Freddie/gay subject.

And yes that had something to do with me getting banned back in May and it also had something to do with the first time I got banned because you and your milkman buddy kept pushing it.

I remember you getting banned for a couple of months (?) but I don’t know the reason because it had nothing to do with me.

As for me wanting to go back there to take more abuse, no I won’t be doing that. It is appalling that people with positive messages are not tolerated. If I went back with nasty criticism of Adam, I would be welcomed with open arms!



It's JLP. How hard can it be to get his name right?
JLP wasn't irritated with me. Do you forget it was YOU who brought up the subject of "the gay thing" as you put it. Have you forgotten you said Lambert isn't accepted on QOL because he's gay? You are blaming me for that now? You are frankly nuts. You blame me for everything you can think of and you don't realize what you did was wrong. You still don't.
I was banned for a month because I fucked up . Do you see me running around blaming you or anyone else for it?
You will be back on QOL as soon as you can. I know it as well you do. You are that spiteful you have said you pretty much hate me and as if I'm like Hitler. And you still blame me for so much. After your lies about me after three or four of your bans going back threee/four years ago...and those posts are still here by the way.
You have lied and you have dug holes for yourself. You still do that, and you will never learn or take any responsibility for what you have done.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Who cares about this??? NO ONE!! Too bad someone can't ban you and the other two creeps here either! This place needs a total cleanse at this point.


Your buddy sweetcaroline obviously "cares".

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have no idea what “runner” calls himself at QOL. I thought he was milkman, Or is he YAFF, Icy’s bodyguatd? LOL

In May I posted an interview with Adam about the Freddie biopic in the biopic thread, Right away dear icy pounced on it because Adam was answering questions about his and Freddie’s sexual orientation. According to her he had no business talking about that subject. JLP right away moved the posts to the Adam thread.

I don’t read the posts at QOL very often but I see that icy is pretty much keeping a low profile since I’m not there. And the others are very careful. Again, there are some who can say whatever they want as long as it isn’t overly complimentary to Adam. When I was there, icy thought she was an assistant moderator and called out if there was duplicate information even if it had additional videos, etc. Nice things about Adam is called SPAM and multiple posts bitching about him isn’t called that.



The lies and the bullshit.
Every.Time.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 20:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sealion wrote:

No, you wouldn’t. Runner got banned there as well. He sure wasn’t positive about Q+.

My impression is, that YOU got banned, because of two reasons:
A) You keep pushing AL too much. Even if a thread isn’t about him.
B) You keep clashing with Butterfly/Icy.
I actually agree, that’s more her fault than your‘s. Because she does follow your posts, as I mentioned before. And she kept criticizing your posts to the attention of the mods.
It’s almost the same as here (only more civilized):
You two keep fighting. In order to stop this, the moderator has to throw one of you out. Since she keeps mostly silent, as long as you’re gone, he banns you. The one, who doesn’t get along with some of the other members either.
It’s that easy.

For all I know, there have been quite a few civil discussions on QOL about Q+ lately. And it’s more than just 2 glamberts. Actually, I wouldn’t call anyone there just a glambert. I see Queen fans talking about a collaboration.

But for all I know, even I‘ve been called a glambert more than once by now. So QOL must be full of them. Even the mods must be glamberts, because they banned the runner. ;)


I can actually respect your post here in many ways.
Sweetcaroline/CNB has been told by the PTB right on the board about spamming more than once. I think it is countless times before the last one.
I think it's important to point out that she has been banned before and has ran here to QZ to blame me for it, three or four of her bans as of now. Sweetcaroline is the one who says I'm to blame for her bans and those of others. It's basically lies because she has provided no proof of any of it. Because she doesn't have any proof at all.
There are clashes sealion, you and I have clashed a couple of times, no biggie. But the lies said about me, that I'm brown nosing an admin, that sweetcaroline pretty much hates and as if I'm Hitler... sweetcaroline has put that out here about me just recently.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have no idea what “runner” calls himself at QOL. I thought he was milkman, Or is he YAFF, Icy’s bodyguatd? LOL

In May I posted an interview with Adam about the Freddie biopic in the biopic thread, Right away dear icy pounced on it because Adam was answering questions about his and Freddie’s sexual orientation. According to her he had no business talking about that subject. JLP right away moved the posts to the Adam thread.

I don’t read the posts at QOL very often but I see that icy is pretty much keeping a low profile since I’m not there. And the others are very careful. Again, there are some who can say whatever they want as long as it isn’t overly complimentary to Adam. When I was there, icy thought she was an assistant moderator and called out if there was duplicate information even if it had additional videos, etc. Nice things about Adam is called SPAM and multiple posts bitching about him isn’t called that.



You think everyone is MM for some reason. Paranoid much?
I don't need a bodyguard by the way. I can fight my own battles. The next time snifflese pops by here, is that because she's your bodyguard? Seems like it.
Oh, I know as well as you do that you still read QOL. You wouldn't have read about Thunder and their Christmas show if you didn't, and run here to gripe about the band doing a few covers once a year to get a rise out of me.
Also you would not have tried to reply to certain posters on QOL on QZ. Thing is, you do read the board, I'm sure at least every week if not more.
You aren't so innocent as you try to protray yourself as. You are a liar...and a bad one at that. You keep changing the goalposts in hopes that people will feel sorry for you. I'm glad rockchic and sealion can see for themselves what actually happened instead of spreading lies like you do every chance you can get.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

One more thing while I’m on my soapbox. I don’t know if Freddie was officially bisexual or officially homosexual and I really don’t care. Adam has had sex with women. Does that make HIM bisexual? Why is Freddie considered macho and Adam is mocked as a “ladyboy?” Again, I don’t care because I think Adam is very macho. I just don’t get it. Why can’t they both be who they are and be left alone about it. The only reason I point out what Freddie wore is that I am tired of hearing that about Adam.



No you really don't care, even though you said yourself Freddie had sex with every gay man on the planet. You sure wanted to post that for some reason.
Oh you point out what Freddie wore is because you are tired of hearing it about Adam. Do you think it helps your case to be so disrespectful of Freddie all the while defending and promoting AL? It's tit for tat for you, and of course you think Freddie had zero fashion sense compared to AL. That's what you said recently. You can't even own what is in your own posts. You lash out, play the victim and start things up again.

Sealion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have no idea what “runner” calls himself at QOL. I thought he was milkman, Or is he YAFF, Icy’s bodyguatd? LOL

In May I posted an interview with Adam about the Freddie biopic in the biopic thread, Right away dear icy pounced on it because Adam was answering questions about his and Freddie’s sexual orientation. According to her he had no business talking about that subject. JLP right away moved the posts to the Adam thread.

I don’t read the posts at QOL very often but I see that icy is pretty much keeping a low profile since I’m not there. And the others are very careful. Again, there are some who can say whatever they want as long as it isn’t overly complimentary to Adam. When I was there, icy thought she was an assistant moderator and called out if there was duplicate information even if it had additional videos, etc. Nice things about Adam is called SPAM and multiple posts bitching about him isn’t called that.



The lies and the bullshit.
Every.Time.

Do you try to convince yourself, Iron Butterfly?

I have read on QOL for years. And most of what Caroline says is true, from what I‘ve seen over the years.

Sure, she isn‘t innocent. But please stop your tirades about her telling lies.
No, she can’t prove it, because the first Q+AL thread(s) have been completely deleted.

The last time, YOU have been the one, who was always fast to point out to the mods, what her links were about. The mod himself had declared, that he doesn’t open them. And you knew, she was told not to „spam“.

I know at least one member over there, who declared you a „foe“, so that he doesn‘t have to read your posts any longer (a great function by the way).

You aren’t innocent. You always follow her. So, please shut up about Caroline telling lies. You are sitting in the same boat.