Deity: 3641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 19, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline

Posted: 10 Jan 19, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.radiorock.com.br/2019/01/10/queen-pode-integrar-line-rock-rio-revela-jornalista/

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ale Solan
Deity: 9521 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 19, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2487 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 19, 02:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very much anxiously waiting for a confirmation!!! Hopes are higher than ever!!! This tour will be a blast!!!

Cheers,

Ogre-

Keep Passing the Open Windows
jim. user not visiting Queenzone.com
jim.
Royalty: 1960 posts

Posted: 12 Jan 19, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God no this should never happen, it will be a tragedy for rock n roll.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1660 posts

Posted: 12 Jan 19, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2019 wrote:

God no this should never happen, it will be a tragedy for rock n roll.

Not to all the people who've been wanting them to go back to South America since they last played there in 2015 it won't.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

According to Shoshana Stone, not this year.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 929 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 04:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought SS said no Rock in Rio. Would it be possible to play there but not do that show or maybe a different time period? I saw somewhere that Brian said something to lead people to think there might be more to the tour, and don't ask me where, but it was just in the last couple of days. I was thinking maybe Japan and Australia again? I will be curious to see. It is a lot to invest in a new show just for one continent. Maybe it depends on Adam's new music. Time will tell.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 05:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I thought SS said no Rock in Rio. Would it be possible to play there but not do that show or maybe a different time period? I saw somewhere that Brian said something to lead people to think there might be more to the tour, and don't ask me where, but it was just in the last couple of days. I was thinking maybe Japan and Australia again? I will be curious to see. It is a lot to invest in a new show just for one continent. Maybe it depends on Adam's new music. Time will tell.

That's what I meant. She said no, not this year about RIR when she was asked about it.
RIR is a huge deal. I can't see Q+AL playing in the same place/time as RIR.
I think it depends on how AL's solo music will do regarding the future of Q+AL, and more importantly, if Brian and Roger are up to more touring.

jim.

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen+ is getting tedious and boring , its the same thing time and time again.
Time to retire and /or do something more constructive.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565, which Queen+ shows have you attended that you have found to be tedious and boring? What do you think would be more constructive?

jim.

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All of the Queen+ shows are boring and tedious. Constructive? well May & Taylor should dump the freak and do what they do best go solo and get some heavy rock played before they drop dead instead of pussy footing around with a petal.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 17:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Were they pussy footing around with their original front man dressed in onesies and ballet slippers?

So you have not attended any live Queen shows with Freddie, Paul or Adam?

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 929 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think she asked you which show in particular did YOU see in person, as that makes a big difference. Roger and Brian cannot pull off shows or touring by themselves. They are tuckered out now where they are responsible for very little of the singing. Of course, playing is strenuous, but adding to all the singing would be difficult for them at their age. It is absolutely amazing that the two of them can do what they do now, but there is a breaking point. They have also said they don't want to tour with anyone but Adam as they all like one another and have fun together. I am sure they would not still be doing this if it wasn't fun and they didn't find their shows to be up to snuff. They feel Adam has a one in a billion voice and that he suits Queen. They certainly don't need your opinion! They don't need money, nor a big hassle, but Adam makes it still fun for them. That is the important thing and Brian has mentioned places they are now playing that they never had shows at before and he finds that amazing and gratifying. That is it in a nut shell. As long as fans love the show, it is sold out for the next tour and all the prime players are happy, then there is nothing more to say. Go find another heavy rock band to listen to and quit griping about this one, as nothing is going to change, other than the shows get better each time they tour.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, snifflese, you are so good at saying what I want to say. All of the griping comes from the people who have never been to a show. Probably never saw Freddie live either. Thanks!

jim.

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline Now we are getting to the truth about what you really think about Freddie.
Mercury was more of a man than your nancy pansy freak Adam.
At least Freddie's costumes were not to be taken seriously were Lambert is serious about what he wears and looks like which is very disturbing.
We know you could not give two shits about the original Queen group because with you its all about Adam, you think he makes Queen popular you think he pulls in the crowds you think us ardent Queen fans have Adam to thank for keeping Freddie in the worlds conscience, well your in for a heavy drop because you are deluded.
Its Adam Fans that should be thankful because it was Queen who made him and constantly keep him in the spotlight, not to mention the money they have gave him. Without Queen, Adam would be forgotten in a heartbeat.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1577 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 21:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

EMI2565, which Queen+ shows have you attended that you have found to be tedious and boring? What do you think would be more constructive?

Guess as many As you have seen Adele & Sam Smith live. Noone needs to see this trainwreck wanker. We have ears and eyes

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wow, snifflese, you are so good at saying what I want to say. All of the griping comes from the people who have never been to a show. Probably never saw Freddie live either. Thanks!

All is good in delusional Glamtart land it seems

SweetCaroline

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I loved/love Freddie but let’s face it, he was a mere pip squeak compared to that 6 foot plus macho hunk out there now! LOLOLOL

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 23:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I loved/love Freddie but let’s face it, he was a mere pip squeak compared to that 6 foot plus macho hunk out there now! LOLOLOL

Sad cunt. Even though you added a lol it is clear that this is what you really think about Freddie