Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Freddie vs Adam on you tube

forum rss feed
Author

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep. It would be really funny to hear Brian Johnson sing Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, Dio attempt Who Needs You, or Halford have a go at Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2708 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Yep. It would be really funny to hear Brian Johnson sing Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, Dio attempt Who Needs You, or Halford have a go at Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.


There's a covers album waiting to be made there!

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 19:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony I am far from blind and it seems the rest of the world agrees with me too.
There will never be another Freddie and it is well documented that he is officially the greatest rock vocalist ever!
According to you other singers are better yet they have not been considered greatest vocalists have they?
Time you took your rose coloured specs off dear!
Freddie made Queen who they were!

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Yep. It would be really funny to hear Brian Johnson sing Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, Dio attempt Who Needs You, or Halford have a go at Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.


There's a covers album waiting to be made there!


I'd pay to hear it! :)


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2708 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 19, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Yep. It would be really funny to hear Brian Johnson sing Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, Dio attempt Who Needs You, or Halford have a go at Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.


There's a covers album waiting to be made there!


I'd pay to hear it! :)


Limited edition vinyl Boxset of course