Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Freddie vs Adam on you tube

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, you don't don't discuss Queen either. You reply negatively to every Glambert post and call people out. Show me where you have ever said anything that was interesting about them. Oh, and you ask people what they think. Your posts are truly enlightening for sure! You are one of those people who can't see the forest for the trees. That is about all I can say at this point.


I do discuss Queen.
Nope, I don't respond negatively to every Glambert or AL fan. Rockchic and I seem to get on, even though she and I don't agree on everything.
What have you ever said about Queen? That you can't be bothered to discuss them, and then you try to turn things on me.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, there is a mental problem going on here and that’s why it is a never ending merry-go-round !!!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, there is a mental problem going on here and that’s why it is a never ending merry-go-round !!!



And you say that without reading my posts?
I really can't believe you are bringing up mental problems in this way today after the letter AL put out there. The guy is more tactful than you ever could be, sweetcaroline/CNB. Mental health is no joke. All you have ever done is mock about it. Maybe AL will open up your eyes, ears and heart regarding it in his letter and music, because you sure have mocked Sam, his music and even his fans regarding how you feel about depressing things.
And you think I'm a negative, selfish, bitch. You are pretty much heartless. I hope you have some heart in there for what AL has gone through, cause you sure don't have it for anyone else.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is Adam Lambert mental? We all knew he was ha ha ha

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Vocal Harmony : So you think Lambert and Paul Rodgers look after themselves better than Freddie did, well Lambert is only young so that does not count and Paul Rodgers was not a tornado on stage like Freddie plus furthermore Freddie is highly regarded than both Lambert and Rodgers put together, he is not considered the greatest male vocalist ever for nothing!
You are wrong again.


I'm wrong again am I.

Freddie was actually younger than Adam Lambert is now when his vocal problems started. He also leads a fairly clean life style, especially compared to Freddie, who in the late 70 and early to mid 80's, was into quite a lot of cocain use and wild hedonistic parties. He basically didn't care about the damage he did to himself.

Rodgers went through a wild rock star 70's period but by the late 80's was on the road to a much more healthy life style than Freddie had led.

Now days Rodgers, who is in the same age group as Freddie would have been can still sing like he could 40 years ago. Freddie on some tours couldn't sing like he did the tour before and in some cases the week before.

Lambert sings consistently from night to night purely because he knows how yo sing in a professional way and he takes care of his voice and him self. Freddie didn't always do that.

If you want to use the argument that Freddie couldn't sing at his best because he as such a showman and was always moving you should have watched or been going to see Van Halen in the early 80's. There show production was usuallybigger than Queen and David Lee Roth moved around more than Freddie. He couldn't sing that well live, but hey that didn't matter he moved around a lot. . . Or at least that seems to be your argument!

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wrong again, you just cant swallow the fact that Freddie is the greatest rock vocalist ever, and you have to try and make other artists sound better than Freddie.
You are wasting your time because history has been made and Freddie has done what he was put on earth to do.
He was not a rock star he was a legend and the greatest of all rock male vocalists, so yet again you have lost the argument or do you want to argue with the world over that one?
So Freddie had a wild exciting life snorting cocaine and sucking lots of cock and still pulled it off to be the greatest, not bad eh!

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:
. . . . the greatest of all rock male vocalists, so yet again you have lost the argument . . ..


One of Freddie's major strengths was that he could sing in several styles convincingly. Look at the wide range of styles that Queen covered.

But if your going to single out Rock then Freddie would be in the same pond as Rob Halford, Ronnie James Dio, Brian Johnson, Robert Plant and several more. At the height of their prowess they were better rock vocalists than Freddie.

Yeah I know I'm wrong, Freddie is the greatest I've heard it all before. It's just a shame that through your blinded fandom view you seem to have missed what made Freddie great and so doing you're ignoring what made others great at what they did.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep. It would be really funny to hear Brian Johnson sing Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, Dio attempt Who Needs You, or Halford have a go at Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Yep. It would be really funny to hear Brian Johnson sing Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, Dio attempt Who Needs You, or Halford have a go at Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.


There's a covers album waiting to be made there!

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 19:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony I am far from blind and it seems the rest of the world agrees with me too.
There will never be another Freddie and it is well documented that he is officially the greatest rock vocalist ever!
According to you other singers are better yet they have not been considered greatest vocalists have they?
Time you took your rose coloured specs off dear!
Freddie made Queen who they were!

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Yep. It would be really funny to hear Brian Johnson sing Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, Dio attempt Who Needs You, or Halford have a go at Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.


There's a covers album waiting to be made there!


I'd pay to hear it! :)


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 19, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Yep. It would be really funny to hear Brian Johnson sing Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, Dio attempt Who Needs You, or Halford have a go at Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.


There's a covers album waiting to be made there!


I'd pay to hear it! :)


Limited edition vinyl Boxset of course