Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > What will Q+AL perform at the Oscar's?

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't feel like answering because no matter what I say, you will say the opposite and how stupid that is because Freddie is obviously way superior. It is an exercise in futility.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't feel like answering because no matter what I say, you will say the opposite and how stupid that is because Freddie is obviously way superior. It is an exercise in futility.

Nope, I was genuinely interested in why you think that way.
Deep down you must know AL is not remmincest of Freddie. That's why you can't answer. One day, some of his his fans say AL is putting his spin on things, is no Freddie, the next day, some of his fans say AL is remmincest of Freddie.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 23:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, give it up — it is a never ending, ridiculous merry-go-round!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, give it up — it is a never ending, ridiculous merry-go-round!

In case you don't realize, I started this thread. You don't get to say who replies to me in it. You don't even read my posts, so you claim.
I hope you feel better after calling me a negative bitch, Trump and a stalker in the past few hours which is your usual m.o, when you can't handle things yourself. You have a rotten way of trying to get people on your side for the record.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 02:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“@lilybop2010 Bri on his way to open #Oscars? ? with a Bang!!! I expect We Will Rock You to be the first thing the world sees Sunday night. Queen @adamlambert #BohemianRhapsody? ? medley will give the Oscars a kind of open they've never seen before.”

“Just watched #BohemianRhapsody? ? on the plane then bumped into @brianmaycom @British_Airways #ConcordeLounge @HeathrowAirport #Legend @QueenWillRock & what a fine chap to chat with for a few”

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 02:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“@lilybop2010 Bri on his way to open #Oscars? ? with a Bang!!! I expect We Will Rock You to be the first thing the world sees Sunday night. Queen @adamlambert #BohemianRhapsody? ? medley will give the Oscars a kind of open they've never seen before.”

“Just watched #BohemianRhapsody? ? on the plane then bumped into @brianmaycom @British_Airways #ConcordeLounge @HeathrowAirport #Legend @QueenWillRock & what a fine chap to chat with for a few”

Don't fill up the thread I started with tweets. Ta.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Feb 19, 00:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Apparently, according to a poster on QOL who watched a different AL interview than I did, it will be WATC.
Hmm.
Please show Freddie and John and please no coronet. I'd be happy with that.