Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > What will Q+AL perform at the Oscar's?

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

At some point Adam fans get tired of the constant derision and just throwing shade at both Adam and QAL. That is all you people do. Whenever you get a chance to make a sarcastic remark or laugh at Glamberts, you go full force. It just gets a little old. You are more subtle than some of the folks, but you do the same thing. Just tired of it, Icy.


You are absolutely full of crap. You whine about AL never getting credit from Queen fans, and then you turn around and say you don't want John to be shown at the Oscars, because he has retired and walked away as you put it. How whiny, entitled, hypocritical, and selfish you come across here.
If you can't take a joke, sarcasm, that's your problem. By the sounds of it, you can't tell the difference between a joke and what isn't. You have often added fuel to things, let's not forget that while you try to be so innocent and say you are tired of it. The level of butthurt you and sweetcaroline have is through the rafters. You can't even answer what I asked you what makes you think AL is so remmincesent of Freddie. Instead you go off again. Let's not forget, you have made many bitchy statements about Freddie ..he was scary looking according to you. Thing is, if anyone dared say that about AL, you'd be very upset to say the least.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

soxtalon wrote:

From everything that has been said - there is no host, the first award is expected about 7 minutes into the telecast. That leaves just enough time for Bohemian Rhapsody in it's (mostly) entirety


Thanks. I'm counting you now ;-).

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't feel like answering because no matter what I say, you will say the opposite and how stupid that is because Freddie is obviously way superior. It is an exercise in futility.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't feel like answering because no matter what I say, you will say the opposite and how stupid that is because Freddie is obviously way superior. It is an exercise in futility.


Nope, I was genuinely interested in why you think that way.
Deep down you must know AL is not remmincest of Freddie. That's why you can't answer. One day, some of his his fans say AL is putting his spin on things, is no Freddie, the next day, some of his fans say AL is remmincest of Freddie.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 23:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, give it up — it is a never ending, ridiculous merry-go-round!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, give it up — it is a never ending, ridiculous merry-go-round!



In case you don't realize, I started this thread. You don't get to say who replies to me in it. You don't even read my posts, so you claim.
I hope you feel better after calling me a negative bitch, Trump and a stalker in the past few hours which is your usual m.o, when you can't handle things yourself. You have a rotten way of trying to get people on your side for the record.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 02:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“@lilybop2010 Bri on his way to open #Oscars? ? with a Bang!!! I expect We Will Rock You to be the first thing the world sees Sunday night. Queen @adamlambert #BohemianRhapsody? ? medley will give the Oscars a kind of open they've never seen before.”

“Just watched #BohemianRhapsody? ? on the plane then bumped into @brianmaycom @British_Airways #ConcordeLounge @HeathrowAirport #Legend @QueenWillRock & what a fine chap to chat with for a few”




Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 02:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“@lilybop2010 Bri on his way to open #Oscars? ? with a Bang!!! I expect We Will Rock You to be the first thing the world sees Sunday night. Queen @adamlambert #BohemianRhapsody? ? medley will give the Oscars a kind of open they've never seen before.”

“Just watched #BohemianRhapsody? ? on the plane then bumped into @brianmaycom @British_Airways #ConcordeLounge @HeathrowAirport #Legend @QueenWillRock & what a fine chap to chat with for a few”




Don't fill up the thread I started with tweets. Ta.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Feb 19, 00:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Apparently, according to a poster on QOL who watched a different AL interview than I did, it will be WATC.
Hmm.
Please show Freddie and John and please no coronet. I'd be happy with that.