Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 19, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 Go back to sleep you dense bimbo. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 19, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're a thick turd.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 19, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:


No Freddie = no Queen and AL would be on the streets of the USA penniless.


No Brian May plus Roger Taylor plus John Deacon plus Freedie = no Queen. If you're going to quote stupid equations. You need to quote the full sum and make clear the first two characters (numbers) that becomes the catalyst for the sum to work. Freddie on his own wouldn't have been Queen, neither would Brian and Roger, but Brian +Roger make up half the sum and were already a collective sum without the addition of Freddie.

Are you keeping up. . .

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 19, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

VH Queen was a four band unit, So technically 2 members do not make up a whole band called Queen!

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 00:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon has been viewing this thread and feels a comment from us my add a little to it.

Mr UK your reply to Vocal Harmony does indeed prove that you are not keeping up.

Vocal Harmony does indeed state that Queen were a four piece band, you however in an earlier post seen to claim that there was only ever one member.

We will not suggest that you learn from this post because The Circle of Eidolon understands that you are incapable of learning and understanding. You have proved this over and over again through the views you have put forward.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken there is no argument

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7162 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 00:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Saint Jiub wrote:

One can never be sure which orifice Brian May uses when he speaks to the press, but either way it stinks to high heaven ...

“Paul was a hero to Freddie and us when we were starting out.”— Queen’s Brian May
www.goldminemag.com/articles/rock-stars-worship-the-work-of-paul-rodgers

5th November 2008 Quote: "FREDDIE (MERCURY) was a huge PAUL RODGERS fan, (he) absolutely adored his voice. He was a different animal, but he would have loved to be able to sing like that." Brian May insists late rocker Mercury would have approved of Queen's replacement for him. http://www.contactmusic.com/brian-may/quotes

May said that Lambert’s so good in the role, Mercury would have been jealous. “Freddie would love and hate him, because Adam has a real gift from God,” May told Yahoo.
www.nme.com/news/music/queens-brian-may-says-freddie-mercury-would-love-and-hate-adam-lambert-2372810



Brian has praised Paul and why not, just because they don't think he was perfect for Queen music (and he wasn't in a lot of songs) doesn't negate the fact he's a brilliant singer and hugely successful in his own right, the two things are separate issues, he can think he's great at his own music and even appreciate the fact that they toured together and like what they did but still think ultimately it wasn't a perfect fit for them.



Brian having an opinion is one thing ... However Brian ludicrously speaking for a dead man insisting that Freddie wanted to sing like Paul or that Freddie would have been jealous of Adam is dishonest hype.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7162 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 00:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Saint Jiub wrote:

One can never be sure which orifice Brian May uses when he speaks to the press, but either way it stinks to high heaven ...

“Paul was a hero to Freddie and us when we were starting out.”— Queen’s Brian May
www.goldminemag.com/articles/rock-stars-worship-the-work-of-paul-rodgers

5th November 2008 Quote: "FREDDIE (MERCURY) was a huge PAUL RODGERS fan, (he) absolutely adored his voice. He was a different animal, but he would have loved to be able to sing like that." Brian May insists late rocker Mercury would have approved of Queen's replacement for him. http://www.contactmusic.com/brian-may/quotes

May said that Lambert’s so good in the role, Mercury would have been jealous. “Freddie would love and hate him, because Adam has a real gift from God,” May told Yahoo.
www.nme.com/news/music/queens-brian-may-says-freddie-mercury-would-love-and-hate-adam-lambert-2372810



Brian has praised Paul and why not, just because they don't think he was perfect for Queen music (and he wasn't in a lot of songs) doesn't negate the fact he's a brilliant singer and hugely successful in his own right, the two things are separate issues, he can think he's great at his own music and even appreciate the fact that they toured together and like what they did but still think ultimately it wasn't a perfect fit for them.



Brian having an opinion is one thing ... However Brian ludicrously speaking for a dead man insisting that Freddie wanted to sing like Paul or that Freddie would have been jealous of Adam is dishonest hype.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 09:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Circle of Eidolon Here is one for you - Fuck off cunt.

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

Circle of Eidolon Here is one for you - Fuck off cunt.


A worthless comment from someone who has no scope for learning, understand or coexistence.

You used that insult to The Circle of Eidolon as your first reply to us in another thread. You played you cards and showed a weak hand. You have repeated your self.

A worthless comment that achieves nothing.

As before we know you will not learn from this, it is you who is hollow and has no scope of realisation.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People speak for others all the time. How many times does a person say, "Dad, sister, friend would have loved that movie, song, gift" You can say those things based on your intimate knowledge of others. Brian, Roger and Freddie had known each other since the University and probably spent more time together than the average family. Of course, Brian or Roger are qualified to say that Freddie might have done this, or liked that. How you view that as dishonesty makes no sense to me. They would be one of the most credible sources of what Freddie would like or perhaps do. Few people knew him better than his band mates.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do not want anyone especially the idiot moron calling him or herself The Circle of Eidolon aka "Vocal Harmony" to look down there nose at me
because when they do i will give them there pedigree back.
They are nobody and they have no right to judge me or anyone else on here.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

I do not want anyone especially the idiot moron calling him or herself The Circle of Eidolon aka "Vocal Harmony" to look down there nose at me
because when they do i will give them there pedigree back.
They are nobody and they have no right to judge me or anyone else on here.



Once more, this time in English please.



"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 20:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 The reason you do not understand is because your thick as your fishy twat.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We all know that Freddie (wherever his dear spirit is) absolutely and positively LOVES Adam Lambert for bringing so much life and joy back to his music!



The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 19, 02:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

I do not want anyone especially the idiot moron calling him or herself The Circle of Eidolon aka "Vocal Harmony" to look down there nose at me
because when they do i will give them there pedigree back.
They are nobody and they have no right to judge me or anyone else on here.


UK your stupidity knows no limits. You learn nothing, you fail to retain the simplest of information. You on several occasions have claimed The Circle of Eidolon to be someone else,, each time we have told you we are who we are, we are no one else.

Do you not think it strange that you say The Circle of Eidolon has no right to judge you or anyone, yet all you do is judge, every post you attach your name to is a judgement of someone in some way.

You continue to put artists and forum members down, anything that is said by anyone that you don't agree with is met by you claiming what you consider to be a position of authority, yet when viewed by others you merely hold a position of stupidity.

You won't like any of this, maybe you should consider why, if you can come close to understanding.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken, we doubt that you UK have listened

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 19, 08:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Circle of Eidolon : (aka Vocal Harmony) Go and take your stupid authority some where else because you are talking shite as usual.
I have as much right as anybody on here to air my views even if it is negative.
You cannot handle negativity because you know i speak the truth and it is me who has the upper hand on here not you.
Do yourself a big favour get off Queenzone and join Ollie Murs fan club and start preaching your crap there.

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 19, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK once again you seem to have posted without thought or understanding. You yet again have falsely claimed The Circle of Eidolon is someone else, you have failed to learn from the information we have already passed on to you.

You say you have the right to air your views, you do, but so does everyone else. Yet again you fail to say anything you haven't already said. You rely on believing in confrontation that you always have to win. This is a weakness that you are not yet aware of.

Telling us, or anyone, to leave this site puts you in a losing position that you've created for yourself. If no one leaves when you tell them too you've lost the confrontation that you have created.

It isn't about having the upper hand, although your post has given The Circle of Eidolon just that.

You again will probably fail to learn from this. The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 19, 07:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Circle of Eidolon Once again you can go and fuck yourself .
You are the one judging others you piece of shit, and just be thankful i do not know who you are because if i did you would not be fit enough to type another fucking word.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 19, 11:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

Circle of Eidolon Once again you can go and fuck yourself .
You are the one judging others you piece of shit, and just be thankful i do not know who you are because if i did you would not be fit enough to type another fucking word.


Gerryhappycuntrightukwaspdick, you're a fool. You keep saying I'm the circle of eidolon, I'm not.

I'm waiting for him to lose his rag with you. You continued to insult him, like you do with everyone . He hasn't once bitten back. If he won't I will.

You're a fucking dick as you prove over and over again

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 19, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UKuntybollox. wrote:

The reason you do not understand is because your thick as your fishy twat.


"your" lmao. I presume you meant "you're" as in "You're illiterate".



"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."