Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

IB, it’s so strange that you don’t pick on Nicki79 over at QOL. She posts the same things that I post over here! Afraid to cause trouble there? I wonder why! LOL

Why don’t you try posting something original instead of always commenting on what I post?


Why would I be afraid? I'm not.
When you go back to QOL, I hope your Glambert buddies know how you are trying to deflect on them. Now you ask why don't I pick on another poster? She isn't like you , simply put. She doesn't take offense and go on the defense like you do. She isn't anything like the cry baby, liar, and vindictive, trouble maker person you are.
Plus she doesn't spam. So all n all, she's a better person and poster than you could ever hope to be.
Since you asked, there is your answer.
I'm sure you will go back on QOL as soon as you can as do your usual. All the times you said you won't go back s bullshit, because you can't help yourself. You will go back, you were foolling yourself when you said you would not. You aren't fooling anyone else. Last resort for you is try to shift the blame on other Glamberts these last few days. None of them have done what you have. You are in a tie with the most creepy, bitchy, offended over anything, Glambert I've ever come across.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You don’t attack her because you are afraid of getting banned. She’s not vindictive because you don”t attack her. It’s a vicious circle. Like Trump you bully people but can’t take it when people answer you back. You are doing it right now. Bye!!!!!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

You don’t attack her because you are afraid of getting banned. She’s not vindictive because you don”t attack her. It’s a vicious circle. Like Trump you bully people but can’t take it when people answer you back. You are doing it right now. Bye!!!!!



I'm not afraid of getting banned. You are trying to deflect again.
Huh? I answered you back. You asked, I answered your question.
That poster and I can civilly disagree about things and still be civil with each other... actually she is very kind at times. Unlike you who is insulted by anything that's not glowing about Lambert.
I dare you to post all the shit you have said about me here on QZ on QOL when you go back there. You won't dare post it, cause you don't have the guts. Same as with you won't apologise for saying Queen fans on QOL don't accept AL because he's gay. You lack guts, and any common sense at all, darling.
You are the one who goes into hissy fits, calling people Trump and worse, because you are the one who can't take anything less than glowing about AL. Oh boo hoo, you don't approve of his latest video, and the song dropped a few numbers. Boo hoo for you. Stage mother, soul mother...stalker that you are, since you have even linked to AL's home and family even. Ore than once too on Queen boards no less. Seriously, how twisted are you? Think you should look at yourself a bit, before you compare people to Trump. You are a screeching lunatic to be blunt.
You also are a joke, sweetcaroline/CNB on Queen boards. Bye, see ya soon enough...cause I'm sure you will be back with one post right after the other to boost your post count and try to keep AL's name out there. Go on, say again, that you posted the same thing in two different threads, just to boost your post count, keep his name out there and to bump threads. You post without a thought in the world, and can't even give your own thought about any regarding Freddie or Queen. AL singing songs on helium is more more fucking important for you to post about on QZ than Freddie and Queen. Get a grip, although you have lost your grip years ago.


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is this crazy talk about wanting to boost post count? I have no idea what that means and could care less about it. That must be something the icy iron butterfly is worried about. I never pay attention to it. What do I have now? 200? 2,000? 20,000? Who cares? Do I get a prize if I hit a certain number?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

What is this crazy talk about wanting to boost post count? I have no idea what that means and could care less about it. That must be something the icy iron butterfly is worried about. I never pay attention to it. What do I have now? 200? 2,000? 20,000? Who cares? Do I get a prize if I hit a certain number?


So much for your 'bye' LOL.
You don't know what I mean?
The number of posts you have made which is 3853...and no I am not stalking you, it's right under your username. As for your posts some are empty, some are repeats in different threads, some with the dumbest links and articles. You don't even realize half the time which threads your posting in. So, you post like a lunatic to boost your post count, and to keep AL's name out there, so you do "care" otherwise you wouldn't be still doing that crap. . It's obvious to everyone but you, apparently.
Do you want a prize? You don't deserve one, because all you have done for years is cry foul, started and spread shit, and even lied on Queen boards for years. Then again, you are stupid enough to think you are the only Glambert left and that's a badge of honor for you, so you feel because you have said that before even when it's obviously not true. The ego of yours is huge. The deflection you try to do is twisted. For the record, I have no reason to "pick on' any other Glambert. The fact you can't see things.and the way you shift things...
My God, you are dense. You must've been inhaling helium as well.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 23:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Boo Hoo! “New Eyes” has been bumped down to No. 40.



Boo hoo for you again. It's down to #85. Proof that even singing Queen songs with Brian and Roger can't help his solo career.
Sucks for you ;-).

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 19, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Boo Hoo! “New Eyes” has been bumped down to No. 40.



Boo hoo for you again. It's down to #85. Proof that even singing Queen songs with Brian and Roger can't help his solo career.
Sucks for you ;-).


This link is something Adam's solo career will never have ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRfgNSCokmE


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 00:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Boo Hoo! “New Eyes” has been bumped down to No. 40.



Boo hoo for you again. It's down to #85. Proof that even singing Queen songs with Brian and Roger can't help his solo career.
Sucks for you ;-).


This link is something Adam's solo career will never have ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRfgNSCokmE>

Spot on ;-).

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was the helium video posted at QOL?



SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 02:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub, Adam will probably not be able to top this magnificent performance with a song from his solo album — the bar has been set very high :

http://youtu.be/bc-AmpIVJWM

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Was the helium video posted at QOL?



Are you blonde? Do you wear shoulder pads?


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2xE2mmxCg

I like Seal's version better ... Seal did something that Adam could not .. Seal genuinely sung the song with genuine feeling.

Adam can hit the notes, but the notes are empty.

SweetCaroline wrote:

Saint Jiub, Adam will probably not be able to top this magnificent performance with a song from his solo album — the bar has been set very high :

http://youtu.be/bc-AmpIVJWM>

See above ...


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Was the helium video posted at QOL?



You mean you weren't reading over there for a change? As if you are fooling anyone.
No, it wasn't posted over there, so there goes your bullshit that someone else posts what you do.
Why the heck would you even post AL using helium to sing? It doesn't make him sing any better or you look better, but again you post anything you can find about the guy. Why you post such crap on a Queen board in the first place. I bet it will be your first post when you go back to QOL.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2xE2mmxCg

I like Seal's version better ... Seal did something that Adam could not .. Seal genuinely sung the song with genuine feeling.

Adam can hit the notes, but the notes are empty.

SweetCaroline wrote:

Saint Jiub, Adam will probably not be able to top this magnificent performance with a song from his solo album — the bar has been set very high :

http://youtu.be/bc-AmpIVJWM>

See above ...


Seal was bloody amazing. I love what he did there. I can't listen to it or watch it now, because I will end up in floods of tears. My father passed away two weeks ago Sunday.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wrong. My friend, Nicki79 did post the helium video at QOL and pointed out it was filmed in London in January but just released now.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wrong. My friend, Nicki79 did post the helium video at QOL and pointed out it was filmed in London in January but just released now.


Jokes on you actually...
So you do read over there? Of course you do. Well at least you won't post it once you go back...unless you want to rehash it. You are so bitter still about QOL, obviously going by your recent posts here in the last couple of days. Too bad in nearly a year, you haven't learned a damn thing. You think you never did anything wrong, and you sure have. The time you bitched at me, and used my parents to have a go at me...the lowest you ever did regarding me, so I'm going to tell you straight out...
You hateful, despicable bitch. AL doesn't deserve, need or want a "fan" like you. Stage mother, soul mother you say you are, when all you do is shit stir.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That was a very beautiful and poignant performance at the Freddie Tribute;

http://youtu.be/Aj2xE2mmxCg



SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m very sorry about your father but you are the hateful bitch. All I did was tell you to take care of your parents and leave me the hell alone and stop stalking me like you are doing again now.



Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hopefully it will get easier for you.

My Mom passed away almost seven years ago. Thinking of my Mom now only makes me smile as I recall good memories.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That was a very beautiful and poignant performance at the Freddie Tribute;

http://youtu.be/Aj2xE2mmxCg



The spam link queen reposted the same link I posted a few minutes ago ...


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all