forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, I’m not reading her posts but from your response I take it she is being a negative bitch again!

I hope Adam hasn’t been reading these disgusting Queen forums!

Wow, you have big time problems. What is it with you and snifflese here today?

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

I've read also, Cork is a friend of Sam Smith's as well. Small world.

Yeah and Adam and Sam are friends as well, they meet up occasionally for a day/night out.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh God, I hope Adam’s new album isn’t going to be as mournful and morose as Sam’s have been. But then he will sell millions of copies because of all the sad and mournful people in the world!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 22:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Oh God, I hope Adam’s new album isn’t going to be as mournful and morose as Sam’s have been. But then he will sell millions of copies because of all the sad and mournful people in the world!

How would you know Sam's albums have been mournful and morose, you haven't listened to a full Sam album remember ;-).
Um, Sam's music hasn't sold millions because of all the sad and mournful and sad people in the world. It's because the music connected with people.
So if AL's music is sad and mournful you expect it to sell millions. Um, ok. AL has admitted to being somewhat depressed and has help for it. Respect to the guy for being so open about, it's hard as hell to go through.
But you don't want AL's music to be sad or mournful Iike Sam's music, first thing you think about eh. Pathetic is what you are.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 22:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Yeah and Adam and Sam are friends as well, they meet up occasionally for a day/night out.

I knew a little bit about Cork being a friend to AL, but it's a surprise to learn he is a friend of Sam's. I don't delve into the personal lives enough I suppose.
Adam and Sam are friends, so could they have worked together too, do you think?

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 4331 posts

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Would you all shut up and quit bitching and in fighting with each other? All this was due was a mention of dudes label change and the announcement. What is this insanity "i haven't even read her post but she is evil she must be destroyed etc".

What nonsense.

Much like that horrible Neil Diamond song

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 23:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

I knew a little bit about Cork being a friend to AL, but it's a surprise to learn he is a friend of Sam's. I don't delve into the personal lives enough I suppose.

Adam was asked if he'd worked with Sam on his live instagram a while ago and he said not.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 23:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Adam was asked if he'd worked with Sam on his live instagram a while ago and he said not.

Ah thanks. I missed that.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 21 Feb 19, 23:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

matt z wrote:

Would you all shut up and quit bitching and in fighting with each other? All this was due was a mention of dudes label change and the announcement. What is this insanity "i haven't even read her post but she is evil she must be destroyed etc".

What nonsense.

Much like that horrible Neil Diamond song

Things kicked off because a couple of people didn't get what was an obvious joke the other day about Adele and Sam Smith performing at the Oscars with Brian and Roger as well. Someone ( a Glambert ) thought it was insulting to AL and his fans that such a joke was ever made. The joke was not well received, I can honestly say someone thought it was going to happen even. It was pretty obvious someone was kidding about Sam and Adele singing with Brian and Roger at the Oscars.But apparently not obvious for the two Glamberts here.
Boom. I'm in snifflese's crosshairs once again. After getting along with her pretty well for a weeks. Of course, sweetcaroline says she doesn't read my posts, but I must be a negative bitch again because of how snifflese replied to me. Also, I'm like Trump, a stalker ( once again says sweetcaroline ) in less than a day...who says she doesn't read my posts these days. Uh huh. It's bullshit really.
That God awful Neil Diamond song which should be removed from music history. xD ;-).

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's getting compared to Sam Smith already.. After all the crap you threw at Sam and his fans for being morose, depressed etc, now AL has put some of those emotions in his new music, what do you have to say for yourself and AL's music now, sweetcaroline.
Like I told you years ago never say never, and anything can happen to anyone. If anything, AL's letter should make you stop and think for once. You bragged, gloated, bigged AL up that his music was upbeat, cheerful, and that's why you liked it, the main reason actually.. Will AL being depressed and getting help for it affect the way you feel about AL?
I will wait for your reactions about his new song and music.
Either way, you have already put your foot in your mouth big time. Kudos and respect to AL for being so open with his depression and getting help. I hope the guy has a good support system around him. Seems like the people that work with him, his friends care more about the guy than some of his fans who like to pretend everything is perfect for him. You lived in a fantasy world regarding the guy, you just might realise that now.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 01:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I still can't believe what you post at times. Seriously, did you even read the letter AL posted before you posted this shit? Because if you read the letter and then posted your shit, once again you prove how insensitive you can be. And you have the gall to say I'm a bitch.
Yeah, let's hope AL sells millions as if that's the most important thing to come from his music. It isn't. His well being is more important.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 03:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Feel Something .....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlhd-47V9yE

Iron Butterfly

SweetCarolina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 84 posts

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bad music!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Are the people in this forum brain dead? Try reading the link I posted, above! Geez!

Not the people only you

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

He will never sell millions of copies. It's over now

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCarolina wrote:

Bad music!

That's an understatement. I lasted about 1 minute before I turned this shit off. How can anyone like this crap?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Empire label:

“Now a little bit of buisness stuff.
EMPIRE belongs to UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP SO THAT MEANS THAT IN EUROPE ADAM BELONGS TO UINIVERSAL MUSIC/EMPIRE”

Maybe that is why “Feeling Something” was able to be released all over the world at midnight in the different time zones!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Eli Lieb @adamlambert you are such a kind and talented soul. Your whole body of work is incredible but this is on a whole new level. What a beautiful song”

SweetCaroline