Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wrong. My friend, Nicki79 did post the helium video at QOL and pointed out it was filmed in London in January but just released now.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Wrong. My friend, Nicki79 did post the helium video at QOL and pointed out it was filmed in London in January but just released now.


Jokes on you actually...
So you do read over there? Of course you do. Well at least you won't post it once you go back...unless you want to rehash it. You are so bitter still about QOL, obviously going by your recent posts here in the last couple of days. Too bad in nearly a year, you haven't learned a damn thing. You think you never did anything wrong, and you sure have. The time you bitched at me, and used my parents to have a go at me...the lowest you ever did regarding me, so I'm going to tell you straight out...
You hateful, despicable bitch. AL doesn't deserve, need or want a "fan" like you. Stage mother, soul mother you say you are, when all you do is shit stir.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That was a very beautiful and poignant performance at the Freddie Tribute;

http://youtu.be/Aj2xE2mmxCg



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 03:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m very sorry about your father but you are the hateful bitch. All I did was tell you to take care of your parents and leave me the hell alone and stop stalking me like you are doing again now.



Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7156 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hopefully it will get easier for you.

My Mom passed away almost seven years ago. Thinking of my Mom now only makes me smile as I recall good memories.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7156 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That was a very beautiful and poignant performance at the Freddie Tribute;

http://youtu.be/Aj2xE2mmxCg



The spam link queen reposted the same link I posted a few minutes ago ...


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub, I couldn’t bring up your link because of the https instead of http.

Read my post again. It wasn’t about comparing Adam and Seal. I said Adam would not have as great a performance with his solo music as he had with that particular performance of WWTLF after the Pulse Nightclub massacre.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m very sorry about your father but you are the hateful bitch. All I did was tell you to take care of your parents and leave me the hell alone and stop stalking me like you are doing again now.


You make it seem that you are just so innocent. If you were in any way sorry, or even empathetic about the loss of my father, you wouldn't call me a hateful bitch in the same sentence. No, it's not me who is hateful or a bitch. You said a while ago that you hate me. That speaks volumes. Sure, you and I butt heads, even argue alot, but do I hate you? Nope. I don't like what you do at times, nor do I like how you do things, but do I hate you? Nope. But you hate me.

You said, knowing full well that my mother is ill, and my father had stage four terminal cancer, that they were healthier than I am. You wanted me to spend time with them, because you didn't like what I said about Q+AL and AL, and you wanted me to leave you alone. That was your thoughts about that. Wow, if that's compassion from you, well knock me over with a feather. You were hardly compassionate or even understanding at all. You still aren't.
I spent almost ever second possible with my father before he died for months just so you know. He actually died in front of me. One last breath and he was gone after suffering horribly for months. I wouldn't wish what he went through on my worst enemy.
Call me hateful, call me a bitch. Cancer is the most hateful bitch I've ever known and likely will ever know.
For some reason, you hate me and you always say I'm stalking you when you don't like what I say. Because you want to go on playing the victim, spamming with your silly, crappy links, tweets, with nobody saying anything in response unless it agrees with you or is glowing. I'm not that person to agree with everyone about everything. That's why you hate me, because I call you out on your bullshit,and you want things done and stated your way. You have cried foul hundreds of times in the past few years about so many things about AL and who you label as negative, haters.
I think you are trying to convince SJ here how good and innocent you are and how bad and horrible I am. Sorry, your posts speak for themselves, and there is a lot of them here so people can read for themselves what you do and how you react.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hopefully it will get easier for you.

My Mom passed away almost seven years ago. Thinking of my Mom now only makes me smile as I recall good memories.


Thanks. My father and I were so close, it's like most of me went with him.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I'm glad you can smile thinking of her. Maybe one day I can do the same about my father...not ready yet. I broke down today while telling one of my father's friends that he died.
Way off topic, but at times like this, one can tell who is genuine and sincere. Thank you.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Saint Jiub, I couldn’t bring up your link because of the https instead of http.

Read my post again. It wasn’t about comparing Adam and Seal. I said Adam would not have as great a performance with his solo music as he had with that particular performance of WWTLF after the Pulse Nightclub massacre.


You do realize what you said is still there???


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 04:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Saint Jiub, I couldn’t bring up your link because of the https instead of http.

Read my post again. It wasn’t about comparing Adam and Seal. I said Adam would not have as great a performance with his solo music as he had with that particular performance of WWTLF after the Pulse Nightclub massacre.


You said nothing remotely close to that in your above post. You posted the exact same link that Saint Jiub posted.
You said " That was a very moving and poigant performance at the Freddie Tribute"
What are you on? Heluim???

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I was with my Dad, too, when he took his last breath. He had been in a coma (also suffered with cancer). He suddenly sat up in the bed, eyes open, and reached out as if someone he recognized was coming for him. Then he fell back on the pillow and I could actually see his spirit leaving him. Next month it will be 10 years for my mother and it has been 46 for my husband. I know a lot about empathy.

The recent documentary told the Queen, Freddie and Adam story beautifully and anyone who has seen it should be over their nasty criticisms forever! Enough already!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 06:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, I was with my Dad, too, when he took his last breath. He had been in a coma (also suffered with cancer). He suddenly sat up in the bed, eyes open, and reached out as if someone he recognized was coming for him. Then he fell back on the pillow and I could actually see his spirit leaving him. Next month it will be 10 years for my mother and it has been 46 for my husband. I know a lot about empathy.

The recent documentary told the Queen, Freddie and Adam story beautifully and anyone who has seen it should be over their nasty criticisms forever! Enough already!



Genuinely sorry to hear about your father and husband.
Just one thing. You say you know alot about empathy, in the next breath you say anyone who has seen the recent Q+AL documentary should be over it with their nasty criticisms.
This from you who has said in recent days that Freddie's no longer here and not coming back...like you are gloating about that. Not the first time you have been so thoughtless and not the last. Tell me how empathetic you are when you say you are sorry about my father and then say I'm the hateful bitch in the same post? Sorry, call me doubtful you are empathetic after all you have said and spread about me. I guess you are empathetic to anyone who is a Glambert... but to anyone else, no chance.
Say what you want about Queen fans ( and you sure have, especially three in particular, mostly me ) but we aren't as stupid as you like to think and spread to your fellow Glamberts or anyone you would like to be on your side. You have done it time and time again, and you still try it.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again, I think the documentary was a beautiful and very down to earth tribute to Freddie, including those very personal interviews with him and how profoundly his passing affected the band. It covered everything from the early days, Live Aid, the Freddie Tribute, Nelson Mandela, Paul Rodgers up to what they are doing today and how it all came about. There should be no more questions and comparisons and hard feelings. It is the journey of Queen music, how it started and survived the greatest tragedy imaginable and is still loved today.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This thread is about Adam and I just saw this interesting link about the 9 songs that have personally influenced him and his career:

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/features/listomania/adam-lambert-queen-nine-favourite-songs

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Again, I think the documentary was a beautiful and very down to earth tribute to Freddie, including those very personal interviews with him and how profoundly his passing affected the band. It covered everything from the early days, Live Aid, the Freddie Tribute, Nelson Mandela, Paul Rodgers up to what they are doing today and how it all came about. There should be no more questions and comparisons and hard feelings. It is the journey of Queen music, how it started and survived the greatest tragedy imaginable and is still loved today.


Of course you think the documentary was beautiful and down to earth. It is big promotion for Q+AL and AL that's how it came across to me? Did you have anything to do with the documentary lol.
Q+PR had a minute or two, it's too bad more about that wasn't shown, because Q+PR did get Brian and Roger touring again and even a studio album.
I'm really surprised more wasn't mentioned about the 46664 concerts and how that all came together.
Thing is sweetcaroline, you don't get to say there should be no questions, no hard feelings, comparsions, especially when you have done ( more than anyone else on any side) your fair share yourself. You want people to accept AL without reservation and instantly. Good for you that you like and love almost everything AL has ever done. Hell, I don't like everything Freddie ever did. But I respect Freddie for being talented, courageous and frankly ballsy. Going by chunks of your posts on Queen boards, it seems you like AL because he is sexy, good looking, because even when you don't approve of something he did, you will not explain why. Ok, why is is that you don't approve of the video for New Eyes?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

About the video for New Eyes, at first I thought there was something about drugs and people at QOL are saying that, too. But I think the mysterious shiny green stuff is a metaphor for people reaching out to each other and helping them to get through a difficult or heartbreaking time like the grief you are going through over your Dad. Green is a symbol for life and new growth.



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Additional thought: when I was going through my awful grief over the sudden death of my husband, I eventually found a lot of peace and solace in going to the nursery and finding flowers, shrubs and even small trees to plant in the yard of the new home we had moved into the year before. It was therapy to see new growth in the midst of so much sadness. It really helped.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 22:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

About the video for New Eyes, at first I thought there was something about drugs and people at QOL are saying that, too. But I think the mysterious shiny green stuff is a metaphor for people reaching out to each other and helping them to get through a difficult or heartbreaking time like the grief you are going through over your Dad. Green is a symbol for life and new growth.



No it is about the amount of drugs you need to get thru this shitfest of a song that has already vanished thank god

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 19, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hasn’t vanished completely. Will be performed live tonight on ABC.