Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Adam’s new label and new music

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1269 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 02:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What are you babbling about? I could care less who is on my side You do have a paranoia problem, let me tell you. That thought has never even entered my mind. I don't think I have catered to Holly or SJ or anyone else. Brancelli is actually pleasant and that might have a bit to do with it. He actually appreciates a good voice and knows a lot about technique. If you spend your life worrying about who is siding with you, or gloating or who is taking away from Freddie;s legacy then you have a major problem. Until I read your stuff on here, those things would not have been something I ever considered. And I don't worry about them at all now either.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 03:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

What are you babbling about? I could care less who is on my side You do have a paranoia problem, let me tell you. That thought has never even entered my mind. I don't think I have catered to Holly or SJ or anyone else. Brancelli is actually pleasant and that might have a bit to do with it. He actually appreciates a good voice and knows a lot about technique. If you spend your life worrying about who is siding with you, or gloating or who is taking away from Freddie;s legacy then you have a major problem. Until I read your stuff on here, those things would not have been something I ever considered. And I don't worry about them at all now either.


Nope, I don't have a paranoia problem. That's you who thought it was "interesting" that another poster sounded like me recently. Someone wanting to be als6 second mother is also pretty extreme, it's remarkable what catches your attention and what you miss. You and your buddy are never wrong, it's because of big bad me that you think is my fault, sweet has you wrapped around her finger, I take it.

I know Brancelli is kind, he's actually pretty awesome, but my saying that might make you not like him. Same thing happened with Holly, Saint Jiub or basically anyone that discusses things with me, or I with them. You and SweetCaroline have made your minds up about Queen fans, so why is it it exactly you both are here. Of course to praise AL up, to shit stir, nothing else.

At least Freddie has a legacy...AL hardly does. What did he do on on British tv tonight, he looked as if he was about to get it in the ass on national television. What a way to make a name for himself... no I don't think so. He made himself look like a fool, and I pity him if he thought that was good promotion. The guy looked like a joke that was unfunny as hell.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 03:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

We all know that Freddie (wherever his dear spirit is) absolutely and positively LOVES Adam Lambert for bringing so much life and joy back to his music!



You know that how, do tell. From page 12.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam definitely needs to hire me, not for PR but as his stage mother.

I don’t approve of that video at all and I can’t stand lyrics that are mumbled, i’ve had iHeart radio on hoping to hear New Eyes and all of the music being played is awful.



Oh honey. He doesn't need you stage mother him. He needs to hire you as his stage mother? Lol. You really want a payment from him, somehow. Maybe he can give you common sense and empathy? A brain cell or two?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 03:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yup, they were all caused by you!


Wrong. Liar and this is how you spread your shit that I'm the one to blame, for what you have done.
Go to QOL the next time you post and say I'm to blame or the cause of all your bans. Thenot again, you might get told the truth again and ignore that...again.
I swear the vendetta and hate you have for me is crazy. All this time, I have never said to you or about you that I hate you, that you are like criminals fucked up like Hitler and the Gestapo. You however have said that about me, and more than once. You are sick enough to have even wanted to drag my ill parents into your twisted shit.
I'm sure you will come back with some nasty, unhinged crap you want to spread about me.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1269 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 04:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What poster sounded like you? I have no idea what you are talking about. I also don't care about a legacy, trust me. Adam will be what he will be. I just like his singing. It is not my job to worry about anyone's legacy. I have lots of other stuff that is way more important. But I don't think he is treated kindly on here at all. You are like the mean girls. I always thought grownups had outgrown that nonsense, but I guess there are still some around. You just reinforce my thoughts, but you are a very, very small minority of Queen fans. I don't think there are many like you in the world, which is absolutely a good thing.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 04:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

What poster sounded like you? I have no idea what you are talking about. I also don't care about a legacy, trust me. Adam will be what he will be. I just like his singing. It is not my job to worry about anyone's legacy. I have lots of other stuff that is way more important. But I don't think he is treated kindly on here at all. You are like the mean girls. I always thought grownups had outgrown that nonsense, but I guess there are still some around. You just reinforce my thoughts, but you are a very, very small minority of Queen fans. I don't think there are many like you in the world, which is absolutely a good thing.


Oh the innocent act again. You said runner sounds sounded like me for using the same words. I just bumped the thread for you, in case you forgotten or want to play innocent.
Oh sure you don't care about Lambert's legacy, that's bullcrap. If you didn't csre, things said here wouldn't bother you so much. AL will likely never be a legend as long as he puts Q+AL first, but hey, I guess there is a bigger pay check that way by riding on Queen's and Freddie’s coattails instead of his own career.
I'm like the mean girls, you say and you never have a word to say about what SweetCaroline does, only that I deserve it and you understand why she does it. In my books, you are just as bad as she is. Two cronies together. You sure have gone for me countless times, it's what most of your posts are about. You came here to have a go at me...starting with your first damn post.
You always say you have better things to do,, but you sure spend enough of your time bitching about me and defending SweetCaroline and AL.
I doubt you ever took the time to get to know any Queen fans, and you have made your mind about me right from the start, because you claim to read my posts for 10 years. Ok, then go back and tell me what I was discussing on Queen boards 10 years ago this month, since you are full of bullshit about me. But you will come back and say that you have better things to do. Or complete ignore it.
All Queen fans aren't like me no, Queen fans aren't programed bots like some Glamberts are., yourself included. But too bad you will never get to know the good side of any Queen fans, and how great they usually are simply because you have already made your mind up about Queen fans just by what you think you know about two or three people. So, you don't dare to learn about Freddie or Queen before AL ever entered the picture, because you don't care enough to do it. You aren't a Queen or Freddie fan at all. Get your digs in about me, but still least I can say I'm a Freddie and Queen fan and one that can think for myself, and stand up for myself. Thats what annoys and upsets the crap out of you. You are just a sparkle cow. You want things done to suit you and your buddy here, and this isn't even an AL only board, but you sure treat it that way.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2204 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 08:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Really funny that Adam is supposedly concentrating more on QAL than his own career when aside from three separate gigs (The Oscars, private event & Global Citizen) he spent six weeks out of 52 with Queen and the rest was spent flying to Australia, NZ, Germany, UK, back to US and he's about to go to Germany and the UK again next week all concentrating on his own music in between recording it, making video's for it and appearing at various events solo. He has other solo events lined up for Nov/Dec including the Avicii tribute but somehow it's all about Queen!!

Also everyone who goes on that TV show have to do stuff like that and regardless if it's your thing or not (and it's not mine) it won't harm anyone's career and will likely make them seem up for a laugh and a good sport. It wasn't exactly promo since it was a panel show and not specifically about Adam and his music, it's likely more about being seen more in the UK and possibly the reason he was on it is Mel B has just taken over as team captain and she loves Adam.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 08:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Really funny that Adam is supposedly concentrating more on QAL than his own career when aside from three separate gigs (The Oscars, private event & Global Citizen) he spent six weeks out of 52 with Queen and the rest was spent flying to Australia, NZ, Germany, UK, back to US and he's about to go to Germany and the UK again next week all concentrating on his own music in between recording it, making video's for it and appearing at various events solo. He has other solo events lined up for Nov/Dec including the Avicii tribute but somehow it's all about Queen!!

Also everyone who goes on that TV show have to do stuff like that and regardless if it's your thing or not (and it's not mine) it won't harm anyone's career and will likely make them seem up for a laugh and a good sport. It wasn't exactly promo since it was a panel show and not specifically about Adam and his music, it's likely more about being seen more in the UK and possibly the reason he was on it is Mel B has just taken over as team captain and she loves Adam.


He has had and will have more Q+AL shows than his own solo concerts. To me, that says he has put it first than his solo career. I think I read at one point, but I forget which album...that he worked on solo music between Q+AL shows...or tours. The lines are blurring for him again and Q+AL.
Yea, he has upcoming solo concerts, nothing compared to Q+AL for many reasons.
I hated what I saw on Celebrity Juice. Really horrible and awful, even I'd say he deserves better than that. Since he covered some of at least one Queen song, was her there for himself or Q+AL. I don't think he was a good sport at all. It took the piss out him being gay is how I'm seeing it. Up for a laugh...nah, I don't think so, it goes to prove that he will do this to be "seen", I really don't think it's worth it.
Surely, there are better shows for him to appear on than Celebrity Juice? I don't know if people rehearse before the show, but it seemed so slapped together. I really don't think this is the best way for him, or any other celebrity to be seen. I've watched past episodes yesterday, and it's tacky as heck. The whole premise of it. If he or TPTB wanted to take the piss out of AL being gay, maybe AL should have stuck to singing one of his own songs, and not covering a Queen song. I wonder if it would have been so funny then for some of the Glamberts that way.
Not having a go at you here. Just disagreeing ;-).

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2204 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Really funny that Adam is supposedly concentrating more on QAL than his own career when aside from three separate gigs (The Oscars, private event & Global Citizen) he spent six weeks out of 52 with Queen and the rest was spent flying to Australia, NZ, Germany, UK, back to US and he's about to go to Germany and the UK again next week all concentrating on his own music in between recording it, making video's for it and appearing at various events solo. He has other solo events lined up for Nov/Dec including the Avicii tribute but somehow it's all about Queen!!

Also everyone who goes on that TV show have to do stuff like that and regardless if it's your thing or not (and it's not mine) it won't harm anyone's career and will likely make them seem up for a laugh and a good sport. It wasn't exactly promo since it was a panel show and not specifically about Adam and his music, it's likely more about being seen more in the UK and possibly the reason he was on it is Mel B has just taken over as team captain and she loves Adam.


He has had and will have more Q+AL shows than his own solo concerts. To me, that says he has put it first than his solo career. I think I read at one point, but I forget which album...that he worked on solo music between Q+AL shows...or tours. The lines are blurring for him again and Q+AL.
Yea, he has upcoming solo concerts, nothing compared to Q+AL for many reasons.
I hated what I saw on Celebrity Juice. Really horrible and awful, even I'd say he deserves better than that. Since he covered some of at least one Queen song, was her there for himself or Q+AL. I don't think he was a good sport at all. It took the piss out him being gay is how I'm seeing it. Up for a laugh...nah, I don't think so, it goes to prove that he will do this to be "seen", I really don't think it's worth it.
Surely, there are better shows for him to appear on than Celebrity Juice? I don't know if people rehearse before the show, but it seemed so slapped together. I really don't think this is the best way for him, or any other celebrity to be seen. I've watched past episodes yesterday, and it's tacky as heck. The whole premise of it. If he or TPTB wanted to take the piss out of AL being gay, maybe AL should have stuck to singing one of his own songs, and not covering a Queen song. I wonder if it would have been so funny then for some of the Glamberts that way.
Not having a go at you here. Just disagreeing ;-).


I didn't see the show just clips so no idea if they were taking the piss out of being gay but British humor is about taking the piss so I doubt he'd be offended and I can't imagine most of his fans would either even if he'd been singing one of his own songs. He wasn't there to sing anyway that was just a tiny bit of Bo Rhap, can't imagine Will knows many of Adam's solo songs. I'm not a fan of the show but it's whole premise is to take the piss and make people do stupid things and most people wouldn't take anything on it serious. I doubt it's rehearsed much they just film 21/2 - 3 hours of footage and cut it down to 45 mins.

His upcoming solo shows are just for fans and for him to perform live which he loves to do and a couple are charity events but he's already said he's not putting a full tour together until the other part of the album is released which makes sense since he'd only have nine new songs to perform at the moment. He recorded his last album for six weeks in Sweden then did promo, toured then went straight on tour with Queen and did the X Factor judging in Australia around the same time so I'm sure he can fit everything in when it comes to the time he wants to tour properly.


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1269 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know what you mean now. It is interesting that Runners uses "bigging up" which I have never heard in my life and you are the only person that says that. I hate that word actually and he should probably choose a new one. The tactics and some other things remind me of how you go on about Adam fans. It was just the general tone. I guess the most interesting thing is that he is a German and uses your English words and it reminded me of the tone of some of your weird posts. That was interesting how you have influenced someone's language on here, not nefarious at all.

As far as your being paranoid, this is the perfect example. Who talks about playing the innocent? I thought it was something terrible that you were posting about . What is the big deal? It was an interesting observation for me, but you turn it into some weird psycho moment. That is what I mean about being paranoid. Get a grip, it is like some cheap two bit novel in this place with the "playing the innocent", the tactics. the bigging up, the gloating, getting your way, lusting by Sparkle Cows and all the other BS you write about it. Normal people just don't think that way.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1269 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know what you mean now. It is interesting that Runners uses "bigging up" which I have never heard in my life and you are the only person that says that. I hate that word actually and he should probably choose a new one. The tactics and some other things remind me of how you go on about Adam fans. It was just the general tone. I guess the most interesting thing is that he is a German and uses your English words and it reminded me of the tone of some of your weird posts. That was interesting how you have influenced someone's language on here, not nefarious at all.

As far as your being paranoid, this is the perfect example. Who talks about playing the innocent? I thought it was something terrible that you were posting about . What is the big deal? It was an interesting observation for me, but you turn it into some weird psycho moment. That is what I mean about being paranoid. Get a grip, it is like some cheap two bit novel in this place with the "playing the innocent", the tactics. the bigging up, the gloating, getting your way, lusting by Sparkle Cows and all the other BS you write about it. Normal people just don't think that way.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I know what you mean now. It is interesting that Runners uses "bigging up" which I have never heard in my life and you are the only person that says that. I hate that word actually and he should probably choose a new one. The tactics and some other things remind me of how you go on about Adam fans. It was just the general tone. I guess the most interesting thing is that he is a German and uses your English words and it reminded me of the tone of some of your weird posts. That was interesting how you have influenced someone's language on here, not nefarious at all.

As far as your being paranoid, this is the perfect example. Who talks about playing the innocent? I thought it was something terrible that you were posting about . What is the big deal? It was an interesting observation for me, but you turn it into some weird psycho moment. That is what I mean about being paranoid. Get a grip, it is like some cheap two bit novel in this place with the "playing the innocent", the tactics. the bigging up, the gloating, getting your way, lusting by Sparkle Cows and all the other BS you write about it. Normal people just don't think that way.


Oh come on. You know "bigging up" has been used on another Queen board other than me. And no need to jump down his throat here. It basically means promoting, with not a care how or where about AL and related things, at least that's how I see it. You always could ask over there what that expression is to him. Bigging up isn't that bad of a word, just a bad thing to do constantly on Queen boards which someone here is known to do.
Not the first time ever you have said someone sounds like me. It must be a Glambert thing some fans do, I dunno why. Just days ago, SweetCaroline "asked" if someone here was someone from QOL..and not for the first time she did such a thing.
Who talks about being innocent, SweetCaroline that's who, who thinks and states she has never done anything wrong. Heck, even I have done wrong on Queen boards. I don't play or claim to be innocent, but I'm not to blame for everything either.
Thing is, you have said and started your own BS, not that you'll admit to it. The way you came here first post in, wanting me to be banned from both Queen boards, because I assume SweetCaroline told you her side of the stories. You read back in this thread or even on this page I quoted her post, that's says all her bans were caused by me. Now that's paranoia and lies right there. It's been that way for years, not only does she blame me, she lies as well. Years of it.
And she does lust over AL, and she does promote and big him up, and spam the crap out of Queen boards about every thing to do with AL, even pick of him hiking and shopping have been linked to by SweetCaroline...for what reasons why exactly? To keep his name at the top, I guess. It's like those "reviews" she posts that says AL is the Freddie and his heir apparent, as if we Queen fans are supposed to believe that crap, because it's posted on QOL.
I'm normal, we'll as much as I can be during the worst year of my life. So far, I am hanging in there, even though the last few hours has been one of the worst nights since my father passed away. It's rough, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, not you, SweetCaroline, Runner anyone, because grief is hell. I would have traded places with my father in a heartbeat if I could have.
I'm sure someone will come by to have a go at me.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1269 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nope, there is nobody like you! I could pick your posts out of several hundred, trust me. I know your tone and all the words that you use. I knew Runner wasn't you, but it is funny to me that he has patterned you in some regard.

Nope, I have lived all over the States and Europe and Asia and I have never heard bigging up and I am a student of words and vocabulary. You won't be able to bring up many words that I don't know or idiomatic expressions, as I have lived in New England, the Mid-Atlantic, the South and the deep South, Texas and Calf and spent time in Wash stare. And I have a lot of friends from the MidWest, so am familiar with those phrases also. Either that is your own term or a Canadian thing, but I literally hate that phrase although it is clear what it means since you write it many times a day on this forum. No doubt in my mind!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1269 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FYI, this is a fan board and some people are fans of Adam and QAL and fans post pics, reviews,etc of the person they stan. They also say nice things about them, since they usually really like them. This is not unusual behavior on a fan board. The unusual part is all the nasty remarks, since those people usually don't post on boards pertaining to people they don't like. That is why it is a FAN BOARD and this thread is also for FANS of QAL. That is the part that seems to confuse you, as you always call it a Queen board and QAL is now
what the two remaining Queen original members are involved with and it has every right to be part of the Queen board. No one is doing anything that they are not supposed. Just scroll past Caroline, just like I do with 90% of the stuff on ATOP. It is really simple, it would save your fingers a lot of wear writing those long rants.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lameturd is liked by 3 loonies - Sniff/SC/rockchick. These are the three that buy the music and who think that this annoying tool is a good singer and performer while in reality he just does one thing: He s u c k s

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Nope, there is nobody like you! I could pick your posts out of several hundred, trust me. I know your tone and all the words that you use. I knew Runner wasn't you, but it is funny to me that he has patterned you in some regard.

Nope, I have lived all over the States and Europe and Asia and I have never heard bigging up and I am a student of words and vocabulary. You won't be able to bring up many words that I don't know or idiomatic expressions, as I have lived in New England, the Mid-Atlantic, the South and the deep South, Texas and Calf and spent time in Wash stare. And I have a lot of friends from the MidWest, so am familiar with those phrases also. Either that is your own term or a Canadian thing, but I literally hate that phrase although it is clear what it means since you write it many times a day on this forum. No doubt in my mind!



I didn't coin the term bigging up. It's been used on QOL for years, heck there is even a smiley named it, I used it yesterday. In regards to AL related things, I take it the way I said above, maybe I'm wrong, but you are free to ask about it on QOL if you want it cleared up, or even look it up for yourself.
No, I don't use it many times a day. I use it in regards to SweetCaroline posting glowing tweets, articles etc, or when she gushes overy AL. You hate that phrase because I write ithis many times a day? That's not true I use it that much, but I wonder do you hate the words spectacular, magnificent and magical since your friend uses those words? Doubt it.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

FYI, this is a fan board and some people are fans of Adam and QAL and fans post pics, reviews,etc of the person they stan. They also say nice things about them, since they usually really like them. This is not unusual behavior on a fan board. The unusual part is all the nasty remarks, since those people usually don't post on boards pertaining to people they don't like. That is why it is a FAN BOARD and this thread is also for FANS of QAL. That is the part that seems to confuse you, as you always call it a Queen board and QAL is now
what the two remaining Queen original members are involved with and it has every right to be part of the Queen board. No one is doing anything that they are not supposed. Just scroll past Caroline, just like I do with 90% of the stuff on ATOP. It is really simple, it would save your fingers a lot of wear writing those long rants.


You go back and read some of what SweetCaroline has posted. At times, post after post of nothing but glowing tweets, articles, links to crappy sites, links to AL pics when he is out shopping, hiking etc. Hell at one point, she even posted a link to his flight details while AL was on it. Some things are better off on an Adam fan site, or not even there, truthfully.
It's funny that some Glamberts think the worst of Queen fans, but I can think of one Queen fan who dug for every little thing regarding Freddie or the other members of Queen. A Freddie pic with his loved ones, how would you like that to be posted on an Adam site? Doubt you'd be happy about that or people spamming about him. You even have an issue with his name being in here. You can rant on me about being psycho whatever, but you don't even realise half the crap you and your buddy have done.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I am a student of words and vocabulary.


Weren't you a self declared ROck music fan with deep knowledge as well? Same bullshit.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 4491 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 19, 22:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

I am a student of words and vocabulary.


Weren't you a self declared ROck music fan with deep knowledge as well? Same bullshit.


Well, if she's that smart, she could look up what "bigging up" means, it's actually on Google, so no snifflese, I didn't come up with the term.
Take a minute to look it up since you want to know what it means, but I'm standing by the explanation I gave earlier.