SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I guess you aren't going to say if you like the music or not, sweetcaroline.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Not even SC will say that she loves this crap.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“I am an Apple Music customer but just reactivated my @Spotify account from years ago JUST to hear #FeelSomething by @adamlambert . What a song, beautiful vocals and words!”

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“@idolator Talent won! @adamlambert's raw & heartfelt "Feel Something" is already top 10 on iTunes”

http://www.idolator.com/7706012/adam-lambert-feel-something-review?view-all&ios=1

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Not even SC will say that she loves this crap.

It's probably too much like Sam Smith for sweetcaroline. Cause we all know she doesn't like 'sad, depressing, morose' music.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“I am an Apple Music customer but just reactivated my @Spotify account from years ago JUST to hear #FeelSomething by @adamlambert . What a song, beautiful vocals and words!”

You are spamming with stupid tweets from random people once again.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Empire label:

“Now a little bit of buisness stuff.
EMPIRE belongs to UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP SO THAT MEANS THAT IN EUROPE ADAM BELONGS TO UINIVERSAL MUSIC/EMPIRE”

Maybe that is why “Feeling Something” was able to be released all over the world at midnight in the different time zones!

You are silly. AL isn't on a major label, and Empire's deal with Universal doesn't make AL an artist on Universal. Good Lord, you are dense.

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Really? Havent heard anything more bland and useless in ages. And you really go against Adele and Sam??? They are innovative compared to this autotuned garbage pop by numbers. Only shows that Lameturd is completely wrong when it comes to rock music. Havent heard Britney Spears fronting Heart yet.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Being depressed is not the same as being a mental patient. I was deeply depressed when my young husband died of s sudden, massive heart attack.

Adam’s new song is quite beautiful but I love his gorgeous rendition of WWTLF better where you can hear that amazing voice.

It is not surprising that Adam has gone through a very discouraging time when he has been so unappreciated by the music industry in favor of all of the cookie cutter stuff.

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Being depressed is not the same as being a mental patient. I was deeply depressed when my young husband died of s sudden, massive heart attack.

Adam’s new song is quite beautiful but I love his gorgeous rendition of WWTLF better where you can hear that amazing voice.

It is not surprising that Adam has gone through a very discouraging time when he has been so unappreciated by the music industry in favor of all of the cookie cutter stuff.

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And this crap song is edgy???? It is basically the same "cookie cutter stuff" like the rest but way worse. Wont be a hit anywhere. I pity his new record label as they wont see any money from this crap. Lamebird is trying to cash in on his Queen plus/minus fame but he overestimates his audience: People dont go there to see Lameturd they go to QAL to see a (crappy) nostalgia show, We Will Rock you " and "Champions" and thats it. Nobody cares about the twat on the mic. I am not suprised he is depressed.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 21:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

You are so damn ignorant when it comes to mental health.
It seems AL was depressed somewhat ( to what degree I don't know, but it seems he is back on track now, thankfully ), and thankfully he did get help for it. Does that make him a mental patient as you put it?
You have often said Sam's and Adele's music is nothing but depressing, miserable and it's for depressed and miserable people. You have concerns right away if AL's music will be like Sam's, right from the get go. That's what matters to you, and not even the man's well being. I truly think you like AL because of how he looks more than anything else. You ate even assuming why he was depressed for God's sake. AL has hardly done anything original music wise, if you can't tell that, you are more clueless than ever.
You like AL singing a Queen song more. WWTLF by Queen is way ahead than Feel Something by AL.
I can understand you were depressed after your hubby died. My heart goes out to for that. But the way you judge about mental health isn't good. Try to learn from AL right now. God knows you won't learn from anyone else. Your mind was fully closed about Adele and Sam because you thought their music was depressing. You even joked about jumping off a bridge after hearing them sing certain songs.
As for the Feel Something, it's heartfelt, credit to him for that and credit to him being so open.
I'm such a bitch you like to say. But you my dear are ignorant. I'd rather be a bitch any day than what you are.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 158 posts

Posted: 22 Feb 19, 22:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wish Adam success with the new song. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appeal to my musical tastes.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 00:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

I wish Adam success with the new song. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appeal to my musical tastes.

That's fine, anyone starts any crap with you.
I can't help but think of Sam Smith every time I hear Feel Something.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam has had other heartfelt songs but the industry didn’t recognize them and his label wouldn’t use them as singles:

Outlaws Of Love
Underneath
Aftermath
Broken Open
Sleepwalker

To name a few!

Here come the usual trolls again to pollute another thread. Again, hopefully Adam doesn’t read the disgusting Queen forums or he would be in a permanent funk or jumping off of a bridge (where the stupid trolls live)!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 01:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam has had other heartfelt songs but the industry didn’t recognize them and his label wouldn’t use them as singles:

Outlaws Of Love
Underneath
Aftermath
Broken Open
Sleepwalker

To name a few!

Here come the usual trolls again to pollute another thread. Again, hopefully Adam doesn’t read the disgusting Queen forums or he would be in a permanent funk or jumping off of a bridge (where the stupid trolls live)!

You are still bitter about songs that weren't picked as singles. Get the hell over it.
You are still bitter about Queen fans. I hope AL doesn't read the crap you posted about other artists you label as miserable, depressed and their fans on Queen boards. You tried to make it seem AL was perfect in every way and everything he did. Which some of us knew that wasn't the case. You however didn't. All you say for yourself now is that you like AL singing a Queen song more.
You clueless, insensitive troll. Fill up more pages of random tweets and your glowing only reviews and views. Because in that head of yours, you can't think for yourself.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 01:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, you are insane. Stop stalking me.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good for Nicki79 at QOL hanging in there despite the usual crap from the two disgusting troublemakers who have destroyed every thread about Adam at that forum as well as this one. Why? Why do they revel in hating a guy who is one of the nicest, most caring human beings on the planet?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 03:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Good for Nicki79 at QOL hanging in there despite the usual crap from the two disgusting troublemakers who have destroyed every thread about Adam at that forum as well as this one. Why? Why do they revel in hating a guy who is one of the nicest, most caring human beings on the planet?

Oh, you are reading over there. How did I know you would. LOL.
You and your butthurt are through the roof. You still are griping about things posted over there. Get over it.
At least I can give my opinions on his latest song. You can't. I guess you must really not like Feel Something after all, LOL.
Plus of course, you can't help but to big up AL to say he is one of the nicest, most caring human beings on the planet.
What made you go off about Sam Smith and Adele and their fans, sweetcaroline? You admitted that it was tit for tat because things were said about AL that you didn't like. Plus, you were and still are jealous of their success. Basically you are vindictive.
And every time you have a bone to pick with me, you come out with the I'm stalking you crap. Woe is sweetcaroline who is a disgusting, trouble maker yourself, look at what you have called me in the last day or two. Go cry in your beer now because something is said you don't like and you can't respond to it elsewhere. LOL.