Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 06:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

I wish Adam success with the new song. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appeal to my musical tastes.

That's fine, anyone starts any crap with you.
I can't help but think of Sam Smith every time I hear Feel Something.

Thanks. I would like to think the fangirls here are mindful enough to understand that I mean no disrespect to Adam. I like him, and I am by no means a hater. This song just doesn't appeal to me. Even my favorite bands have several songs that I don't particularly like, So I do in a way admire someone like Caroline, who can like everything a solitary artist puts out. That's rare these days.

I think my favorite Adam song is "Runnin". Would've loved to have heard that one on the radio. I think it would have done well.

Most AL fangirls, rather fans are good. Except for one. But hey, that one thinks I'm bad as Hitler and Trump, go figure. Hopefully that one knows that you are no hater of AL's. Nor am I, but hey that's what I get called. I hope what has happened with me by some of the Glamberts never happens to you. I know snifflese didn't get your joke and felt it was unfair, maybe in time she will realise no harm was intended by you. But I do know, sweetcaroline holds on to grudges... enough to compare me to Trump and Hitler and try to point score about personal stuff. That's crossing lines.
Ironic that I really like Feel Something. I've listened to it a few times by now. Truth be told, I think it's one of his most personal song to date.
I don't even like everything Queen did. I swear POTF annoys the crap out of me. I absolutely hate that song. *Ducks, but not from you, xD*
If sweetcaroline liked other music, and didn't slam other artists to make AL seem better, that would be one thing. But I think her music and online world revolves around AL. Personally, I think blind worship helps nobody. Not the fans, not the artist, nobody.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 06:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

I wish Adam success with the new song. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appeal to my musical tastes.

Thanks. I would like to think the fangirls here are mindful enough to understand that I mean no disrespect to Adam. I like him, and I am by no means a hater. This song just doesn't appeal to me. Even my favorite bands have several songs that I don't particularly like, So I do in a way admire someone like Caroline, who can like everything a solitary artist puts out. That's rare these days.

I think my favorite Adam song is "Runnin". Would've loved to have heard that one on the radio. I think it would have done well.

Most AL fangirls, rather fans are good. Except for one. But hey, that one thinks I'm bad as Hitler and Trump, go figure. Hopefully that one knows that you are no hater of AL's. Nor am I, but hey that's what I get called. I hope what has happened with me by some of the Glamberts never happens to you. I know snifflese didn't get your joke and felt it was unfair, maybe in time she will realise no harm was intended by you. But I do know, sweetcaroline holds on to grudges... enough to compare me to Trump and Hitler and try to point score about personal stuff. That's crossing lines.
Ironic that I really like Feel Something. I've listened to it a few times by now. Truth be told, I think it's one of his most personal song to date.
I don't even like everything Queen did. I swear POTF annoys the crap out of me. I absolutely hate that song. *Ducks, but not from you, xD*
If sweetcaroline liked other music, and didn't slam other artists to make AL seem better, that would be one thing. But I think her music and online world revolves around AL. Personally, I think blind worship helps nobody. Not the fans, not the artist, nobody.

Yes, Queen is another great example. For the most part, I love the first 4 albums most, and then it gets I like a little bit less of them in the 80s, maybe later 70s too, but then Innuendo comes along and I love them again. What is POTF, I was thinking you mean Princes of the Universe, which I kinda agree. Not one of my favorites. I'm not a big fan of March of the Black Queen either, and White Queen studio song is just ok to me, but the Rainbow version is one of my favorite Queen songs of all time. KInd of strange, personal taste.

I'm not gonna knock what anyone likes. I may disagree, in my world, but if people want to like what I don't, well, that's great for them. Maybe they see/hear something I don't. All I know is, I am a music lover. Hope you all are too, and I'll try not to disrespect your taste.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Yes, Queen is another great example. For the most part, I love the first 3 albums most, and then it gets I like a little bit less of them in the 80s, maybe later 70s too, but then Innuendo comes along and I love them again. What is POTF, I was thinking you mean Princes of the Universe, which I kinda agree. Not one of my favorites. I'm not a big fan of March of the Black Queen either, and White Queen studio song is just ok to me, but the Rainbow version is one of my favorite Queen songs of all time. KInd of strange, personal taste.

I'm not gonna knock what anyone likes. I may disagree, in my world, but if people want to like what I don't, well, that's great for them. Maybe they see/hear something I don't. All I know is, I am a music lover. Hope you all are too, and I'll try not to disrespect your taste.

While on the sub of Queen ( I guess we can discuss them here ) I got to be honest, I love much of their 'pop' sounding musc too, maybe just as much as the harder tracks. I love RGG, RMF, for example. It still amazes me what Queen did together.
Put Out The Fire is what I meant, sorry for not being clear. I absolutely hate it LOL.
I know you are a music fan. Most of us here are. I can't imagine liking and supporting just one artist though. There is such a big world of music after all. Something for everyone truly.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 08:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli, yes “Runnin’” was special and could have been a hit. When Adam performed it live on his last solo tour, the audiences went bonkers! He brings an amazing vibe to his music when he performs it live. Even the not so special songs on his albums sound different “live.” Another showstopper was “After Hours.”

I am looking forward to attending two live concerts this summer: Jeff Lynne’s ELO In July and the Rhapsody Queen + Adam Lambert Tour In August.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 08:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Also, while I’m not wild about “Feel Something” (it will probably grow on me), I’m betting his audiences will swoon when he performs it live in the future.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Also, while I’m not wild about “Feel Something” (it will probably grow on me), I’m betting his audiences will swoon when he performs it live in the future.

Is that what you think audiences will do when they hear it live? Swoon? Really? I'd hope people would look deeper into the emotional aspect of it. Which is a heck of a lot more important than swooning.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Brancelli, yes “Runnin’” was special and could have been a hit. When Adam performed it live on his last solo tour, the audiences went bonkers! He brings an amazing vibe to his music when he performs it live. Even the not so special songs on his albums sound different “live.” Another showstopper was “After Hours.”

I am looking forward to attending two live concerts this summer: Jeff Lynne’s ELO In July and the Rhapsody Queen + Adam Lambert Tour In August.

Ever his wannabe public relations person. It just never, ever stops for you, does it? Any chance you can get you just have to big the guy up.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 09:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You get the hell out of MY thread, you insane POS !!!!!

You cannot tell people what they can and cannot post and then post whatever the hell YOU want to post. Are you trying to drive people as crazy as you are?

I post and 4 minutes later you are there bitching at me. Now you are bitching at Nicki at QOL. Are you trying to get another Adam thread closed down again over there like you did before with your insane, incessant harassment? God damn you already!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First she says she really likes "Feel Something" and then she says she is not wild about it, maybe it will grow on her. Kind of talking out of both sides of your mouth. "Personally I think blind worship helps nobody". That is a statement from a person who is totally blind to what she says and does. Could not believe that one when I just read it. WOW! Talk about the ultimate irony! Those are the things I just don't get. Nobody here needs the poster to like and/or approve, but if someone does, I don't have a problem with that. This bigging up crap just has to go. You spend your entire life bigging up "you know who", so stop it already with the criticism. You are on Caroline like flies on crap. If You don't like what she says, don't read it. She doesn't comment on you until you start the remarks with her. Let her be the ultimate fangirl! It shouldn't bother you.

Yes, the Milkman and Icy sure did a hatchet job on poor Nicki last night. She is always very even tempered and answers nicely and she was pissed last night, as well she should be. That Milkman is some nasty piece of crap and then Icy goes along with whatever he says. The idea that the new song is a copy cat version of Sam Smith is ridiculous. Most of the songs on radio today sound like copies of themselves, as a certain style is popular. First Adam is too out of the box, the songs are all over the place and then it is a Sam Smith song. At least Adam has a great voice and doesn't sound as if he is being strangled and can barely squeak the music out. I think I posted once that my husband, who never listens to pop or rock and has no horse in this race as he is a country/motown fan, thought SS sounded like a cat being strangled. It was on the radio while we were driving and he made mention of that and that was quite extraordinary to me because he never mentions the songs that are on! Not everyone likes SS and with my husband there was no bias at all. I would rather hear a song sung well, but we all know that SS is the flavor of the day. Doesn't matter that he got accused of actually copying Tom Petty. Songs sound similar over the years, but it doesn't bother me. Adam's song is a beautiful song, beautifully sung and meant for his fans, not the haters and non fans. The fans are appreciative and that is what matters. People like the Milkman are just biased and would never in a million years have a good thing to say about Adam. I don't care, as I have my own ears and heart and opinion and that is all that matters.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More new drivel from the flop artist Adam "i have another new record label" Lambert.
To be honest i have never heard Adam on UK radio stations as they do not play his music, why is that?
My predictions is the new music will be poorly received. People may like Adam with Queen but strip Queen away and Lambert is nothing and his music is pretty vile.
Sorry to burst your bubble girls. !

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, Icy and milkman have been an anti Adam hateful tag team since 2011 in the QOL forum. They have chased at least 20 Adam fans away from there, gotten them banned due to their nasty bait and switch tactics, have caused many threads to be locked and even deleted. Why? I just figured it out — they are insane!!!

Here is the latest — go Adam:

“Congratulations Adam !! !#FeelSomething is at #5 US Itunes Top Songs 2019-02-23 9 am @adamlambert”

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think anyone is insane, but they don't see anyone's viewpoint but their own. There are people who like what they like and nothing is ever going to change that. I don't have a problem with that, but being smug and nasty about it all the time makes no sense to me. Why keep posting negatives about a person? Why constantly criticize people who have a different opinion? And if you do, you can do it in a way that doesn't sound so mean. To me Adam's new song is beautiful. It reminds me of the vibe in Believe which I really loved. I love the sound of his voice, as if he were caressing the each note. It liked the wistfulness inherent in the song. I do think it is a tad repetitive just like Icy. But after listening to the radio, many popular songs are just written that way. There is a hook, a certain set of lines and it is repeated and repeated until you would like to beat it with a stick!! Adam's song is no different. It isn't the new single, so I do think it was a gift for his fans to explain where he is in life and his voice is front and center just like his fans wanted. I don't know what more you could ask for. No matter what he sings, the voice shines.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is insane is that no matter what time of day or night I post, there she is 4 minutes later ready to pounce and disagree with whatever I say. Nagging and nagging me as if she has no one else in the world to talk to and then hating whatever I do and say. She is the last person on this earth I want to converse with and she forces herself on me. She has some totally cockeyed idea that I post here to get my post “count” up! What the hell? That is the last thing on my mind. I think she is projecting HER reason for posting; is she trying to catch up? She certainly has everyone beat and holds the all time record in word count with her paragraphs and paragraph of crap!

Why is talking about Adam considered bigging him up? It’s true that I do not like Sam and Adele’s mournful voices and music, but Adam is not the only singer that I like. On Thursday I was watching “A Million Little Things” and a Sam song was playing in the background. I wish I could say it was beautiful but it wasn’t; it was annoying.

Happy Saturday! I have some errands to run.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, Icy and milkman have been an anti Adam hateful tag team since 2011 in the QOL forum. They have chased at least 20 Adam fans away from there, gotten them banned due to their nasty bait and switch tactics, have caused many threads to be locked and even deleted. Why? I just figured it out — they are insane!!!

Here is the latest — go Adam:

“Congratulations Adam !! !#FeelSomething is at #5 US Itunes Top Songs 2019-02-23 9 am @adamlambert”

You hold more than grudges that's for sure. And this is how you want and hope to get others on your side. It's absolute bullshit.
You were mad at me because you "warned" me about Milkman. You didn't want me to even reply to the guy, because of your own history that you had with him. When I didn't pay any any attention to your warning and kept discussing things with Milkman, that is when you and a few of your cronies labelled me as a hater of AL's, that I'm not a fan, negative and so much more. Even discussing things with a person you didn't like was enough for you and some other Glamberts to become upset with me. Most people have let bygones be bygones. You haven't, and you won't because you want people to take your side and believe the crap you spew and like to spread.
Again, the blame for the bans of other people. 20 people? List those usernames if you have guts enough. Doubt you would, because then you might be told that your are wrong.
It's way beyond that you hold grudges. No rational person would claim, lie and do things you do.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't think anyone is insane, but they don't see anyone's viewpoint but their own. There are people who like what they like and nothing is ever going to change that. I don't have a problem with that, but being smug and nasty about it all the time makes no sense to me. Why keep posting negatives about a person? Why constantly criticize people who have a different opinion? And if you do, you can do it in a way that doesn't sound so mean. To me Adam's new song is beautiful. It reminds me of the vibe in Believe which I really loved. I love the sound of his voice, as if he were caressing the each note. It liked the wistfulness inherent in the song. I do think it is a tad repetitive just like Icy. But after listening to the radio, many popular songs are just written that way. There is a hook, a certain set of lines and it is repeated and repeated until you would like to beat it with a stick!! Adam's song is no different. It isn't the new single, so I do think it was a gift for his fans to explain where he is in life and his voice is front and center just like his fans wanted. I don't know what more you could ask for. No matter what he sings, the voice shines.

Do you realise that sweetcaroline has done and is doing what you stating here? She certainly does, and takes it to the next level. I must be a negative bitch because of how you replied to my posts, she said just the other day. I'm a hateful, selfish bitch she has said. I'm like Trump and Hitler she says. The worst she has done is get personal and say my ill parents are mentally healthier than I am. Yeah, I've had things to say about her too, but not to that bottomless pit.

That song and that letter... I thought it was and is one of the most moving things he has ever done and sang. I can actually identify with him with the letter and song.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

What is insane is that no matter what time of day or night I post, there she is 4 minutes later ready to pounce and disagree with whatever I say. Nagging and nagging me as if she has no one else in the world to talk to and then hating whatever I do and say. She is the last person on this earth I want to converse with and she forces herself on me. She has some totally cockeyed idea that I post here to get my post “count” up! What the hell? That is the last thing on my mind. I think she is projecting HER reason for posting; is she trying to catch up? She certainly has everyone beat and holds the all time record in word count with her paragraphs and paragraph of crap!

Why is talking about Adam considered bigging him up? It’s true that I do not like Sam and Adele’s mournful voices and music, but Adam is not the only singer that I like. On Thursday I was watching “A Million Little Things” and a Sam song was playing in the background. I wish I could say it was beautiful but it wasn’t; it was annoying.

Happy Saturday! I have some errands to run.

I'm often on the internet, no surprise there. I often have many pages on the internet open at the same time. But you like to claim that I'm stalking you and now the latest I'm forcing myself on you, and I'm infringing on your rights and freedoms. What next sweetcaroline, threats to forward my posts to the FBI? Which is a known tactic that some Glamberts like to use.
I know post counts are important to you. You have said here on QZ that you would like some award from QOL because you think that you are the only Glambert who stuck it out so long. The way your mind works, while saying others are insane is quite something.
I have a mind of my own. I actually can discuss things. You post link after link, and you can't even post your views about what in in the link. Go have a look in the Serious Discussion forum for proof of that.
There you go again, saying Sam and Adele are mournful. How do you come to that conclusion when you haven't listened to much of their music? Did you see Sam on the Brit Awards a few days ago? His performance isn't what I'd call mournful.
I hate the way you have judged and labelled about mental health. I honestly hope AL is going to be the person to open up your mind, ears, eyes and heart to it. Because if AL isn't going to be the one to do it, then no one can. You can say whatever you want about me, but at least right now I can appreciate AL's honesty and openness in his letter and Feel Something. You can't even do that much.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No Icy it is not about being on sides or page counts — how juvenile that is. Just leave me alone and get the hell away from me. I don’t want to read or respond to anything you write because, yes, you are insane! Get help!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

No Icy it is not about being on sides or page counts — how juvenile that is. Just leave me alone and get the hell away from me. I don’t want to read or respond to anything you write because, yes, you are insane! Get help!

Oh yes it is about that. Your own words contradict yourself once again.
You said you weren't reading my posts, when it's obvious you were in the last few days. You clearly want snifflese to take your side in how you protray things that went on over on QOL.
Stop lying, sweetcaroline/CNB. At this point you are nothing but a troll who lies.
Why are so so emotionally invested about AL? A guy who doesn't know you at all? Or is it that you wish you knew him and was a part of his life, since in your own words he is like a second son to you?
No dear. I'm not the one who needs help and I'm nor am I insane.
You don't like it when things don't go your way, that's what it is. You don't like reading what i post, then have enough willpower to ignore my posts, instead of your constant shit stirring, tall tales and your lies.
Maybe AL isn't going to make you Feel Something other than hate and bitterness. The guy himself isn't as vindictive and as petty as you.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just heard AL new song and just as expected - drivel.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Feb 19, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just read the crap over at QOL. If Adam has been depressed recently, it is probably a culmination of reading all of the Queen fan hate for 8 years or maybe just reading a couple of pages of icy/milkman hateful trash!

Get out of my thread! Stay in yours where tweets from Dr. Brian May are not welcome as well as positive reviews of the fabulous QAL collaboration!