forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Feb 19, 21:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Mel B & Tatum Oneal said Queen + AL at the oscars last night was dull and not enough glitz and sparkle !
I agree He was crap and has no magic like Freddie had.
Bland boring and time to quit.

Keep in mind though, it wasn't a full Q+AL show.
As much as I liked it last night, yes it was nowhere near the magic Freddie with Queen.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 19, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kudos to Mel B for telling this while sitting next to RT. She has balls and is completely right! Scary Spice rulez!
Was watching about 1min of WATC - the earnest look on his face while singing makes you vomit alone. What a sad jerk

Posted: 25 Feb 19, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

someonewholikesadam wrote:

Two-hour Documentary 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs Monday, April 29 (8:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET) on ABC
#Queen #AdamLambert #BrianMay #RogerTaylor

Just when you thought it could not get any worse. The Adam Lambert story? Subtitled "How we made a complete joke out of ourselves"

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 19, 22:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nobody gives a flying fig about you and your biased opinions. Go bother another forum, why don't you?

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 01:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mel B has such class herself! Some of those people selected on AGT by her don't pass the smell test for me. Talk about tacky!! I would say her level of taste does not rise to the top to say the least! This was the Oscar's, not the AGT stage or a Spice Girl Show!

Tatum was not supporting her, she was refuting Mel's statement by talking about Adam's glitzy, sparkly jacket. It was, but it was also extremely tasteful. People on here have long criticized Adam for being over the top, not all about the music, too many gimmicks, oversinging and the list goes on. So, for once they do what I would think is a pleasing performance for the complaining Queen fans and it is still not good enough? There are people you can't ever please, so why bother trying? And you, runner, are someone they could care less about pleasing. I don't think you were ever a real fan. This is just a place for practicing your English insults and crap stirring since you sure do get off on it.

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 05:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I been a fan since 1981 you stupid asscunt. Just because you have a crush on the annoying ladyboy you have right to tell anyone who is a fan or not. Surely i aint fan of most of the stuff after 1995

bucsateflon user not visiting Queenzone.com
bucsateflon
Bohemian: 908 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

I been a fan since 1981 you stupid asscunt. Just because you have a crush on the annoying ladyboy you have right to tell anyone who is a fan or not. Surely i aint fan of most of the stuff after 1995

a fan of who? idiot fanboy

Fuckers
Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2208 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bucsateflon So who are you a fan of then? You must surely be a fan boy yourself?

bucsateflon

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

looks like hes new single is a failure judging from the views gathered so far.

Fuckers

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is not a new single, just a thank you to his fans.

bucsateflon

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

why so few views?

Fuckers
The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

The Circle of Eidolon has read much of what you say. Most of it can be washed away like the pigs slurry most know it is.

If you're going to cast your hateful net over all that are here be prepared to be outed, be prepared for your veil to be lifted the shadows you hide in to be lit. Be prepared to be exposed to the world.

Your days of hiding behind your insults are over.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken and warned you. If you have any intelligence you would take heed, you would reflect and learn, you would change your ways.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Feel Something” music video tweeted by Adam’s publicity manager, Shoshanna:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_tALF6-YNA

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 20:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

LAmeturd has done it again: He looks like he wants to be taken seriously and emotional and comes across as a total idiot. And the icing on the cake is this crap middle of the road pop drivel song which will bomb big time. Finally the nail in the coffin is there. As QAL get more hate than ever before after the Oscars Lemebird will disappear to cruise ships and gay bars where he belongs

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get back under your bridge, troll !!!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.trolls.cz/

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1750 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 22:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

LAmeturd has done it again: He looks like he wants to be taken seriously and emotional and comes across as a total idiot. And the icing on the cake is this crap middle of the road pop drivel song which will bomb big time. Finally the nail in the coffin is there. As QAL get more hate than ever before after the Oscars Lemebird will disappear to cruise ships and gay bars where he belongs

Do we really need to have your fantasies wrote for us on a daily basis? There's nothing wrong with the song and he sang it beautifully, no belts (screechy high notes to you) and it's not an official release, it's not put out for radio and isn't being promoted it's just a taster from his album. And regardless if his music bomb's or not he definitely won't be needing to be on cruise ships or bars, aside from not needing the money he'll get plenty of other work.

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 22:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What universe do you live in where QAL got hate since the Oscars? Not in my universe. There has been nothing but mad praise other than that tacky MelB. People are crying for tickets to their new tour and there are none left!!! People are really hating on them, right!!! You can spin anything to try and match it to your fantasy world!

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1750 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 22:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

What universe do you live in where QAL got hate since the Oscars? Not in my universe. There has been nothing but mad praise other than that tacky MelB. People are crying for tickets to their new tour and there are none left!!! People are really hating on them, right!!! You can spin anything to try and match it to your fantasy world!

The same bunch of trolls on facebook doing the no Freddie no Queen thing and some Martel fans are bitching it should have been him and throwing around the usual crap but out in the wider world people are clamouring for tickets like you say, I've seen various tweets asking them to add extra dates at venues that are sold out. There's been the same thing going on for the last seven years and nothing's changed, and for every negative comment on facebook there's a ton of people batting them down but of course runner will only mention the negative one's. I've been reading on there for days and there's plenty positive comments to dilute the negative.

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Look at FB , even the Queen official page is full of negative opinions. Classic ROck slammed him so did Blabbermouth. Open your Lamebird bubble and look outside