Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs April 29 on ABC

forum rss feed
Author

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 07:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony You have far too much time on your hands ranting and stalking again,
go and change your tampax dear.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5470 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So Gerry/Gold/Wasp/Dimwit has made homophobic remarks about Lambert, is also a misogynist, and has recently made racist anti-black, anti-Irish and anti-American comments. And yet he won't admit what's painfully obvious -- he is obsessed by Lambert, talking about him every day for 4-5 years now, and that obsession probably comes from some repressed sexual attraction to Lambert. Why not just admit it? No one cares. Better to unburden yourself of that truth than to spit bile every day on QZ.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is he really all one and the same person? I thought maybe since every post sounds similar. He must have no life if he has racked up that many postings as 3 different people. Does make you wonder why and I think Holly is more than likely correct.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 14:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 Do you honestly think Adam Lambert is attractive to me lol I am not into pretty boys in make up and ones who cross over for the thrill of it all.
Give me a real man not a trolly dolly like Lamberk.
You seem to be obsessed about me as Vocal Harmony is so i must have something that gets you wet and excited eh!

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5470 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's indicative that the one thing you chose to deny is that you are attracted to Lambert. Interesting.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know that Runner?Wasp?Gold? has been on about facebook and negative comments. I just looked at the ABC youtube of the Oscar Performance which has been played 15 million times and seen by millions. There are 215,000 likes to 10,000 dislikes, an extremely good ratio and from what I can see of the negative comments (very, very, very few) they are mainly from MM fans who hate Adam. This site would be an unbiased platform to look at reactions from the general public. Pretty much all the negative comments were from the MM fans. So, I think the above mentioned folks need to stuff it about people not liking Adam singing with Queen. There were quite a number of Queen fans commenting here who were very pleased with Adam and the legacy going forwards. They all sounded quite positive and were happy for Brian and Roger. I am not sure who all the disgruntled fans are. Lots of folks calling for them to play at the Super Bowl next year. Wouldn't that be something!!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

So Gerry/Gold/Wasp/Dimwit has made homophobic remarks about Lambert, is also a misogynist, and has recently made racist anti-black, anti-Irish and anti-American comments. And yet he won't admit what's painfully obvious -- he is obsessed by Lambert, talking about him every day for 4-5 years now, and that obsession probably comes from some repressed sexual attraction to Lambert. Why not just admit it? No one cares. Better to unburden yourself of that truth than to spit bile every day on QZ.


Glamtart Logic - everyone hating the wanker is "obsessed with him". If you three lunatics will go away noone is talkin about him anymore on here

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5470 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Glamtart Logic - everyone hating the wanker is "obsessed with him". If you three lunatics will go away noone is talkin about him anymore on here


That's so utterly dumb it's not deserving of a reply, except to say I don't think you are obsessed because you find Lambert attractive (that's Gerry/Gold/wasp/Whateverthefuckhecallshimself) but you are obsessed. Why else would you repeat the same things every day for years? And I also think you are a bit mentally ill, given how you address people here who hold different views to yours. You've also made homophobic and misogynist remarks, which again is a sign of a disturbed and probably very unhappy individual. Like Gerry, you should try to heal yourself rather than spit venom on QZ every day.



"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 You are the one who is obsessed in replying back to every one who hate Lamtart.
Take a look in our mirror then again dont do that cos you may get a shock. How can i be homophobic when i love the bones of Freddie you stupid bitch.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5470 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 19, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wasp. wrote:

Holly2003 You are the one who is obsessed in replying back to every one who hate Lamtart.
Take a look in our mirror then again dont do that cos you may get a shock. How can i be homophobic when i love the bones of Freddie you stupid bitch.


That's also demonstrably untrue since I barely ever speak to you. In contrast, you reply to EVERYTHING I say, and you obsess over Lambert on a daily basis, and have done for years. He's a huge part of your life. Very weird.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 19, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wasp. wrote:

Holly2003 . . . . . . How can i be homophobic when i love the bones of Freddie you stupid bitch.


What even in his makeup and long perfectly styled hair and Zanda Rhodes styled days.

If so thats interesting, been as you've already claimed Lambert as effeminate and Freddie a real man

Go and have your three way fantasy about your self, your bum boy runner and Freddie.

Leave the sensible discussions to real Queen and or Queen+ fans

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 19, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

Wasp. wrote:

Holly2003 . . . . . . How can i be homophobic when i love the bones of Freddie you stupid bitch.


What even in his makeup and long perfectly styled hair and Zanda Rhodes styled days.

If so thats interesting, been as you've already claimed Lambert as effeminate and Freddie a real man

Go and have your three way fantasy about your self, your bum boy runner and Freddie.

Leave the sensible discussions to real Queen and or Queen+ fans


You call your twat self a real Queen fan??? Really ????

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 19, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony You are off your head if you call yourself a REAL Queen fan, quite the opposite you are a disgrace comparing Freddie to the freak that is Adam Lambert.
Go and play all your cheesy artists like Black Lace, Adele, Adam Lambert Little Mix, James Arthur, Oasis because that is all your brain can cope with : shite!
Many respectful Queen fans do not want to know Queen+ because it is a joke like "Spinal Tap" and its May & Taylor's way of sticking two fingers up at the purist Queen fans Disrespectful and very sad.
You support Adam Lambert so you are not a serious music lover if you think that pile of shite has talent.
Anyone who has the cheek to compare Lambert to Mercury is a loony. One is the king of music and the other is the king of cheese.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 19, 17:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

Vocal Harmony You are off your head if you call yourself a REAL Queen fan, quite the opposite you are a disgrace comparing Freddie to the freak that is Adam Lambert.
Go and play all your cheesy artists like Black Lace, Adele, Adam Lambert Little Mix, James Arthur, Oasis because that is all your brain can cope with : shite. .,.


Anyone who has the cheek to compare Lambert to Mercury is a loony. . . .


That post is simply laughable. I'm not a fan of any of the artists you've listed, so wrong again.

I agree with your last point, you are and you do compare those two singers in almost every post you've made since your Gerry days.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 19, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

Wasp. wrote:

Holly2003 . . . . . . How can i be homophobic when i love the bones of Freddie you stupid bitch.


What even in his makeup and long perfectly styled hair and Zanda Rhodes styled days.

If so thats interesting, been as you've already claimed Lambert as effeminate and Freddie a real man

Go and have your three way fantasy about your self, your bum boy runner and Freddie.

Leave the sensible discussions to real Queen and or Queen+ fans


You call your twat self a real Queen fan??? Really ????


Well pointing out that your twat self and UK both post insulting crap, and replying in the same way that you usually post probably will sit quite well with most real Queen fans. . .
. . . which you and your lover boy UK ain't, your a couple of Freddie fans with the same psychological problems as each other

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 19, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony shut up and go and play your Adam Lambtit shit on your Cd and choke yourself on pizza.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 19, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

Vocal Harmony shut up and go and play your Adam Lambtit shit on your Cd and choke yourself on pizza.


I'm not s Lambert fan,maps I've said in the past I own none of Lamberts music, I am aware you have trouble understanding simple English do I'll make allowances.

Want me to choke on pizza, a bit wierd but I geuss its not as bad as where you're at choking on nunner_70's cock.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 19, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony you sound jealous that your not getting cock , poor cow.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

Vocal Harmony you sound jealous that your not getting cock , poor cow.


You're a fucking thick twat. .

You're the fudge rider, not me. You're the one with a Lambert fixation not me!

You still seem to be convince I'm female, so if that's the case why did you claim to have turned up to HMV in Oxford st with four of your "mates" to beat me up. Physically insecure? Or a violent gang thug?

You are beyond stupid. Fuck off and take you're cock fantasies with you.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 14:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony You are homophobic and a disgrace, using the word "fudge rider" and that makes you worse than anybody on here.
Sadly i bet your an ugly bitch who never gets taken up the arse and i am not surprised because i bet your a fat slag,