Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs April 29 on ABC

forum rss feed
Author

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5470 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UKuntbubble. wrote:

Vocal Harmony You are homophobic and a disgrace, using the word "fudge rider" and that makes you worse than anybody on here.
Sadly i bet your an ugly bitch who never gets taken up the arse and i am not surprised because i bet your a fat slag,


You can dish it out but can't take it. Mummy's boy.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 19, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 I am far from a mummy's boy.
Your just on here for a scrap because your intent on spoiling the thread because i am the author.
Go ahead if it pleases the one cell in your little dizzy head lol

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 19, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

Vocal Harmony You are homophobic and a disgrace, using the word "fudge rider" and that makes you worse than anybody on here.
Sadly i bet your an ugly bitch who never gets taken up the arse and i am not surprised because i bet your a fat slag,


I'm in no way homophobic. You on the other hand have a problem with sexuality basic gender, race, religion politics people's artistic preferences.

My coment was directed at you and you personally not a recognised group of people. I was amusing myself and seeing if you'd take the bate. You did.... Just to clarify anyone no matter what their sexuality can stick a piece of fudge where ever they like. Your deranged mind chose to make it what you have. And one other thing it's two words not one.



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 19, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nobody has authority or a leg up on anyone else. Everyone here is equal and entitled to their opinion, but it needs to be respectful and not devolve into gutter talk. If you don't like people who are Adam and QAL fans, just go post somewhere else unless you can make your comments in a nicer tone. Nobody says you can't feel like that, but the stuff some of you say is just way too ugly. If Adam bothers you that much, avoidance is your friend!

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 19, 15:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony You are homophobic and you made excuses to get yourself off the hook.
i do not really want to associate with the likes of you on here ever again, homophobia is a hate crime.
People are talking about you on here saying you are a nutter and trouble.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 19, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

. . . . homophobia is a hate crime..


Absolutely agree, and most of the bile you've spewed at people over the years isn't far behind.

If you weren't so offensive towards forum members we wouldn't be where we are. And before you go to your default setting of "you started it". no I didn't as has been proved to you countless times.

Best example I can give you is on a thread you started a new member posted a reply getting two song mixed up so you told him to fuck off. What a pleasant start for a new member. It just one example of the person you are. Look at the number of times you've been sexually explicitly abusive to women on here and people you think are women.

If you want to call me homophobic and accuse me of hate crimes maybe you should start by looking at the tone and content of your posts before pointing the finger at anyone who replies to you

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 19, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony Lets get something clear here you have stalked me around this website thread after thread pulling every word i say apart because your a selfish nobody
who hates anybody else getting on with the guys on here.
You have caused arguments nit picking with your petty lies and accusing me of starting rows on here.
I will be honest here i do hate you because you are a very sad individual bullying and stalking me from thread to thread.
What i say or do on here has nothing to do with you so keep your beak out and stop been a bunny boiler.
Move on and bully someone else because you wont get away with it with me.


Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 19, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

[b]UK. wrote:[/b. . . . your a selfish nobody
who hates anybody else getting on with the guys on here.
You have caused arguments nit picking with your petty lies and accusing me of starting rows on here.
I will be honest here i do hate you because you are a very sad individual bullying and stalking me from thread to thread.
What i say or do on here has nothing to do with you so keep your beak out and stop been a bunny boiler.
Move on and bully someone else because you wont get away with it with me.


Are you sure not looking in a mirror and typing this to yourself.

As for what you say having nothing to do with me, now much of any idiot are you. You're posting in a public forum, any member here can answer anyone else.

You're the person with twisted views you're the person with an overly opinionated view who thinks they can make demands as to what other people should or shouldn't do and you're the person who manages to fall out with almost everybody even the people who share similar views to you because you're so ridiculously un educated you can't even read or understand people's views.

I'll continue to post, and reply to who I want too, if you don't like it either don't read my posts or leave, it's a simple choice.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 19, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony Are you thick or what? I have already explained i do not want anything to do with you because your deranged and a head case'
Everyone on here can see it is YOU who is stalking me all over the site, everywhere i post you are there leaving nasty comments and bullying me.
I am to be honest sick and tired of you doing this to me and you are a fuck wit and an unbalanced individual.

bucsateflon user not visiting Queenzone.com
bucsateflon
Bohemian: 899 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 19, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

leave then... you snowflake


Fuckers
Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 19, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No i will not leave, a stupid twat of a woman will not chase me away off this site.

bucsateflon user not visiting Queenzone.com
bucsateflon
Bohemian: 899 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 19, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Didn't knew thomasquinn 32989 chased you away


Fuckers
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 19, 22:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK. wrote:

Vocal Harmony Are you thick or what? I have already explained i do not want anything to do with you because your deranged and a head case'
Everyone on here can see it is YOU who is stalking me all me.


So despite what you claim you answered my post. . . Again!

Are you really that stupid. . . . .


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 19, 01:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I guess you are homophobic and don't think much of women! Shame on you and what makes you think Vocal Harmony is a gal? I thought it could be a guy! Really have no clue, but your comments have no place on this board when they are always so nasty.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 19, 07:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese I can assure you Vocal Harmony AKA "The circle of Eidolon" is a girl, and a nasty piece she is.
She has been on here for years causing arguments and nit picking to cause fights and if you use the proper Queen threads a few have said she is a loony.
I am not homophobic how could i be when i adore Freddie so much?
I have lots of gay friends and totally comfortable around them.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 19, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jimmy boy your post above is so full of inaccuracies and bull crap it could almost be Gerryhappyrightukwasp. . . . Oh I'm sorry it is you.

In the past I've pointed out each time you've got some detail wrong concerning me, I now can't be bothered. What is interesting is that previously you've said you want nothing to do with me yet you're still making comments (false as they are) about me. You are a prize fool.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Mar 19, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony Shut the fuck up nobody cares about you ranting on.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7156 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Mar 19, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not that there is anything wrong with fudge packing ...

More heterosexuals than homosexuals participate in fudge packing.

Being old and fat sometimes forces me to pay for the decadent service known ass fudge packing while I indulge at the local chocolate shop.




Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Mar 19, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jim. wrote:

Vocal Harmony Shut the fuck up nobody cares about you ranting on.


You look like the only person ranting about anything and yet again you've replied to me after saying you want nothing to do with me.

You again are proving yourself to be a bit of a dim witted dummy.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Mar 19, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are the dim wit love, you do not know when to shut your fat mouth up.