Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs April 29 on ABC

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 19, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Instant chemistry .....

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/brian-may-adam-lambert-chemistry/

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 19, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

I stumbled upon a 10 min preview om Vimeo. As expected they totally snub Paul Rodgers - Brian is seen in a video talking about Made in Heaven and Lameturd totally leaving out Paul Rodgers with whom the did 2 world tours. And talking down Freddie as well by saying Lameass has a bigger range than Freddie. What a jerk,


You do know that's a network edited video so things are out of context. That aside I doubt it will feature Paul since it's the Queen + Adam story, I imagine ABC offered them the deal based on the fact they are the current touring band. I'm sure Paul will be mentioned in the context of them touring with him prior to Adam but the focus is likely Adam and QAL.




There was no cut in this interview so he switched from MIH to Lamebert. PR wont be in the docu believe me

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 19, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What’s with all of the loyalty to Paul Rodgers?


rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 19, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

There was no cut in this interview so he switched from MIH to Lamebert. PR wont be in the docu believe me



You may be right it is billed as the Queen + Adam documentary but it would be weird if they didn't even mention they toured with him prior to teaming up with Adam. Guess we'll find out soon enough.


rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 19, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

What’s with all of the loyalty to Paul Rodgers?


They did do a couple of tours with Paul and released an album + some live DVD's so it would be strange to pretend the QPR era didn't exist. They've always mentioned it in interviews about QAL so I'd be surprised if it's not even mentioned at all.



SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 19, 22:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree but usually the Adam haters are Paul haters too because of loyalty to Freddie.


Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 19, 22:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I agree but usually the Adam haters are Paul haters too because of loyalty to Freddie.


Really?

I went to see QPR and bought the album, but refuse to see AL, because AL is phony, contrived, and can't credibly do the rockers.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 01:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I agree but usually the Adam haters are Paul haters too because of loyalty to Freddie.


You are wrong there, simply put. ;-)

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 06:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

I agree but usually the Adam haters are Paul haters too because of loyalty to Freddie.


You are wrong there, simply put. ;-)


Shes wrong all the time. It would not surprise me if they completely denied the QPR era. They already denied the Works tour in the movie....May completely lost the Plot

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 06:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I agree but usually the Adam haters are Paul haters too because of loyalty to Freddie.


We hate the annoying tool not because of loyalty to Freddie but because Lameturd sucks

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never heard of Paul until Adam started touring with QAL. He has a good voice but is boring, not at all charismatic like Freddie and Adam.



Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I never heard of Paul until Adam started touring with QAL. He has a good voice but is boring, not at all charismatic like Freddie and Adam.



Adam is phony and contrived ... definitely not charismatic.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oops


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is a natural entertainer along with that fabulous voice!



Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A fabulous voice that cannot credibly do hard rock.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam is a natural entertainer along with that fabulous voice!



He is a charisma-free prick with a lil girl's voice

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 21:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my, you guys are sick. I don’t think Brian and Roger would have spent the last 10 years going after Adam to be their worldwide successful frontman following their first performance with him on May 20, 2009 if he couldn’t perform the Queen catalog the way they wanted him to do!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 22:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I never heard of Paul until Adam started touring with QAL. He has a good voice but is boring, not at all charismatic like Freddie and Adam.



Were you under a rock? How could you miss PR's music. Bad Company and Free has some very good classic rock songs that are staples. I don't know how you could have missed it, especially at your age. I'm younger than you, and even I knew about his music.
You would think PR is boring. At least with him and Q+PR, Paul didn't have to ride a bike, roll around onstage and to be as crass as to talk about giving or getting head while sitting on Frank.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Oh my, you guys are sick. I don’t think Brian and Roger would have spent the last 10 years going after Adam to be their worldwide successful frontman following their first performance with him on May 20, 2009 if he couldn’t perform the Queen catalog the way they wanted him to do!


What, wait?
Brian and Roger haven't spent the last 10 years going after AL. The way you talk sometimes. Did you know Brian and Roger have interests and music outside of Q+AL? Well, they sure do. Their world doesn't revolve around AL.


Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 19, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

I never heard of Paul until Adam started touring with QAL. He has a good voice but is boring, not at all charismatic like Freddie and Adam.



Were you under a rock? How could you miss PR's music. Bad Company and Free has some very good classic rock songs that are staples. I don't know how you could have missed it, especially at your age. I'm younger than you, and even I knew about his music.
You would think PR is boring. At least with him and Q+PR, Paul didn't have to ride a bike, roll around onstage and to be as crass as to talk about giving or getting head while sitting on Frank.


All of this while on stage?

My phony and contrived statement stands ...

... and i am really disappointed in Sweet Caroline ... the uncommented link queen cannot provide a link where Lambert could credibly sing a harder rocker ...


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all