Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs April 29 on ABC

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

But it only has special meaning for some Queen fans. Most folks probably have no clue it was written by Freddie,

It was mainly written by Brian you stupid fuckwhit

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 21:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I guess I live for the now and you live for the past, both different acceptable POV's.

SO QAL are not living in the past by playing songs that are mainly more than 30 plus years old and doing endless nostalgia shows? get the irony or as usual too dumb ?

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 21:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are a disgusting piece of crap. I just wish I could flush you and your idiotic, nasty comments down the toilet into the sewer, where you apparently dwell. I would love to get a glimpse of you in real life, as I bet you don't say, Boo to anyone. Those are the people who post all the crap on the internet as they don't have to be afraid of any repercussions since they hide behind their keyboard. Does it make you feel big and powerful to write dirty, condescending remarks to women? I imagine there isn't much in your own life to make you feel good about or you wouldn't behave in the appalling way you do. Shame on you!

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 4126 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 21:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sometimes i love how this all devolves into ppl bitching about QOL and bitching about not being understood and flouting common knowledge about the band... at the least, it gets laughably entertaining.

If they make a QAL movie ... who will play the fat singer with the girdle?

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 19, 22:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, I am not having a go at you, honestly, but you find offense with everything that QAL does. That sons shouldn't be sung by Adam if it was a certain Freddie song or from a Certain album and the list is endless. Your relatives know Queen because they are learning it from you. The average kid in America doesn't have a clue for the most part unless they have parents who love Queen. That is the honest truth from all the kids I have seen in my time (and it is a lot). Yea, Queen is popular now, but it is still overwhelmingly older Queen fans and Adam fans. There is a huge universe out there that is not at all familiar with Queen. For me I would like to see more of what Queen is doing now as QAL. The vaults are great, but they don't mean to me what they do to you. I want a QAL DVD and I would love to hear a song or two written by QAL. I guess I live for the now and you live for the past, both different acceptable POV's.

Thats crap by the way that I find everything Q+AL does as an offense. Guess you missed it, or you have chosen to ignore that I loved what they did at the Oscars. But that doesn't suit your agenda, I suppose.
Of course what Queen did with Freddie doesn't mean as much to you. You have made clear you think Q+AL is more important. I think the history of Queen is important, and if a Glambert can't take a couple of minutes to even learn who wrote what in Queen, all the while bigging up AL, that's something else.
Queen is getting new fans of the younger crowd, these days in he part due to the biopic, and because alot of Queen's music is great.
If I truly lived in the past, I would not like anything at all entertainment wise these days. I wouldn't like Feel Something for example. I have often said before, if I like, love or hate something, I will say so. My entertainment world isn't just focused on AL or even Q+AL. There is a huge world of great music out there, past and present...and I love and like a great deal of it. I actually hate very little of it when it's said and done. For example, Eminem...can't stand a lot of his music, but Lose Yourself is pretty damn good, IMO. On the other hand, I love Def Leppard, but I can't stand Woman. I love Queen more than any other band, again, I hate Put Out The Fire. It's not so black and white you see. Maybe for you it is, but it's not that way for me.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 02:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What did I say to big up Adam, pray tell? I just said I would love a DVD of one of the shows and a new song by QAL. I don't know where the bigging up part comes in exactly. I am merely stating that less people in the US are following Queen than you might think. It seems to be big in your world, but not so much in mine. That in no ways is a compliment for Adam. I have told you numerous times that knowing who wrote a song or what the history is, does not make me appreciate a song anymore. It may for you, but not for me. I like it or I don't. You seem to have a hard time understanding that. My world doesn't revolve around Queen or QAL. I follow QAL and post on here and that is about it. I missed a lot of Queen history years ago and I am not going back to learn it all at this point. I have always loved their music, their sound and Brian, in particular. That is more than enough for me.
I don't need to know who wrote what as I don't appreciate it anymore than I do now. I am certainly not guilty of any bigging up lately. There have been no gushing posts, tweets brought over, nada! There are plenty of things I have said about Adam and his own music that is not always complimentary. I like him singing Queen's music better than his own. Bigging up, I don't think so.

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 05:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You just have a crush on the fat bastard like sc. You dont care about Queen and you hate Freddie as he will always be brought up to remind you who is responsible for his career. You are a shit stirrer you insult Queen and Freddie fans and then you play the innocence Card . You three Glamtarts should leave and the QAL section should be closed for good. Problem solved

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 05:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are a disgusting piece of crap. I just wish I could flush you and your idiotic, nasty comments down the toilet into the sewer, where you apparently dwell. I would love to get a glimpse of you in real life, as I bet you don't say, Boo to anyone. Those are the people who post all the crap on the internet as they don't have to be afraid of any repercussions since they hide behind their keyboard. Does it make you feel big and powerful to write dirty, condescending remarks to women? I imagine there isn't much in your own life to make you feel good about or you wouldn't behave in the appalling way you do. Shame on you!

You are trying to threaten me again?

bucsateflon user not visiting Queenzone.com
bucsateflon
Bohemian: 907 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 07:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

But it only has special meaning for some Queen fans. Most folks probably have no clue it was written by Freddie,

true! whats next Freddie wrote the guitar solo on Bohemian Rhapsody?!

Fuckers
bucsateflon user not visiting Queenzone.com
bucsateflon
Bohemian: 907 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 07:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

true! whats next, Freddie wrote the guitar solo on Bohemian Rhapsody?!

Fuckers
SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam isn’t fat! That’s all muscle !!!

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

He is a fat overweight ladyboy. Live with it

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you're a little fuck wit.

Actually I'm guessing you're an out of work rent boy who's put on a bit of weight and can't get any work lately. That might explain your comments about Mr Lambert.

You're always going on about Lambert making you sic. Well do us a favour and choke on the fucking stuff next time.

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Actually I'm guessing you're an out of work rent boy who's put on a bit of weight and can't get any work lately. That might explain your comments about Mr Lambert.

You're always going on about Lambert making you sic. Well do us a favour and choke on the fucking stuff next time.

Another death wish from a Glamtard. Nice

SweetCaroline

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can only wish you looked this handsome .....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/hNsoiSLxMLo

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 15:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Handsome? He looks positively fucked up to me !

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Handsome? He looks positively fucked up to me !

Overweight ladyboy Screaming from everywhere. And his arrogant prick look " look at me how great I am" deserves a slap in his ugly buttface

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Another death wish from a Glamtard. Nice

Wrong. . . , twice in fact.

I am not a fan of Adam Lambert I don't own anything by him and have never been to one if his shows. So not a fan!

Where did a use the word death or say I wish you were dead. You're a very confused little chap, are you not?

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 4126 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 19, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

matt z, what do you want them to say about Montserrat?

Ah... just a little note would be interesting is all. To date, there's been very little done recently to address Freddie and the band's career. I imagine the whole thing will not feature the demise of the group. That's whats wrong.

Perception is key

the film's perception was the band was broken up already. Fred's solo projects destroyed the group...when the reality was far less so.

I just hope they do at least a cursory review of the band activities. Even simply a photo montage and voiceover. But I'll bet this will feel much more like a commercial rather than a "documentary".. and as such will be the SECOND Queen commercial that I know of.

QPR did a brief one..a slight promo prior to their premiere performance of C+Lebrity..

Which oddly enough has become the "front" of QAL. A C+Lebrity.

Also wonder how they'll glance over THAT if we're to believe that segments have already been filmed with Paul Rodgers.

BTW: whatever happened to those Vegas gigs that we all assumed were being recorded for release?

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"