Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs April 29 on ABC

forum rss feed
Author

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is were Glambert will end up with his crappy new album

Attachment: 2019381449097689.jpg 91 KB
This has been downloaded 7 time(s).

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Talk about mods on QOL. Your ass wouldn't last 10 secs. You might notice the folks over there who are quite excited about seeing QAL because there are quite a few more than there were before. I have read there for close to 10 years and it is quite pleasant for the most part in the Adam sections. Do you want me to give you the names of the Glamtarts over there, because I can. There are more over there than here and several are men, so as usual, you are full of shit! You don't like Adam, we don't care!!! You say the same tired things over and over. I think you just have a problem with homosexuality and since Freddie was also gay, I don't understand that. If he were alive now, I bet you would also be calling him a ladyboy and all those other things. He would have a ball living in this era and being able to tell the world who he is! I imagine he would be very flamboyant!! More power to him!!!

Miracle.

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese You really are deluded, no one new on here in over 3 years and you say Lamberk has new fans ha ha ha
Mercury was more of a man than Lambert ever will be.
I have no problems with the gay people but i do have problems with freaks , well homosexual or straight freaks who turn a band into a laughing stock
You should get yourself on to Facebook and see loads of Queen fans slagging Adam.
New people daily tearing a strip of him for his lack of talent and lazy performances.
The record label he is on will dump him very soon as the new single has flopped and he only has Queen to prop him up now.
His music is electronic synths which is dated and depressing.
I bet Lameberk would have loved been interfered with by Michael Jackson but he was not on the scene then, what a shame, he could have been one of Jackson's bum boys lol

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There have been new folks. Maybe they posted on Queen threads and not Adam threads previously. There are 3 ladies that I am pretty sure have not been on there for 3 years. There are some men whose names I didn't know that are looking forward to the new tour. Don't know what to tell you. Of course, Milkman is still on there and he is the chief I hate Adam person, but never stoops to the names that he is called on here. And of course, Icy is his sidekick who always agrees with his crap. Those are the worst offenders, FD is there very, very occasionally, but all the nastiness from numerous people doesn't occur like it used to.

Well, Queen's Facebook is where you would find creeps like you who just want to say something dirty and mean. You are disgusting to bring up Adam and Jackson in the same sentence. What is wrong with people like you and Runner? I will never understand that. Filth attracts filth is all I can see. Sad to see you wasting so much energy on someone you don't know. Is there not something more positive to do with your time?

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2708 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

I have no problems with the gay people but i do have problems with freaks , well homosexual or straight freaks. . . .

I bet Lameberk would have loved been interfered with by Michael Jackson but he was not on the scene then, what a shame, he could have been one of Jackson's bum boys lol

You mention homosexual freaks. Well you can start having a problem with yourself after that Jackson comment.

Electronic synths, is that instead of gas powered synths?? Love your view that synths are dated, go and tell that to a NIN forum.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 19:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

There have been new folks. Maybe they posted on Queen threads and not Adam threads previously. There are 3 ladies that I am pretty sure have not been on there for 3 years. There are some men whose names I didn't know that are looking forward to the new tour. Don't know what to tell you. Of course, Milkman is still on there and he is the chief I hate Adam person, but never stoops to the names that he is called on here. And of course, Icy is his sidekick who always agrees with his crap. Those are the worst offenders, FD is there very, very occasionally, but all the nastiness from numerous people doesn't occur like it used to.

Well, Queen's Facebook is where you would find creeps like you who just want to say something dirty and mean. You are disgusting to bring up Adam and Jackson in the same sentence. What is wrong with people like you and Runner? I will never understand that. Filth attracts filth is all I can see. Sad to see you wasting so much energy on someone you don't know. Is there not something more positive to do with your time?

Quick post. Milkman isn't and never was my sidekick. He is just someone I enjoy talking with, because he is alot more realistic than the people who pretend everything is perfect regarding AL, even when it's not.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 20:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Snifflese You really are deluded, no one new on here in over 3 years and you say Lamberk has new fans ha ha ha
I have no problems with the gay people but i do have problems with freaks , well homosexual or straight freaks who turn a band into a laughing stock
You should get yourself on to Facebook and see loads of Queen fans slagging Adam.
New people daily tearing a strip of him for his lack of talent and lazy performances.
The record label he is on will dump him very soon as the new single has flopped and he only has Queen to prop him up now.

You really are thick as pig shit.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get under the bridge —

http://www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/50384089554705248/

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1946 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 23:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Wow, you're gonna go there, really!! What a sad pathetic waste of space, and your opinion is as worthless as you are.

Miracle.

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 You are thick as pigs shit for even commenting!
Anyone who thinks Adam Blandberk is creative clearly needs medical help.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Holly2003 You are thick as pigs shit for even commenting!
Anyone who thinks Adam Blandberk is creative clearly needs medical help.

I see you've chosen to double down on your pig shit stupidity. Let's see how that works out for you.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...... In one ear, out the other!

Like anything of your drivel you post on her you twat

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

This is were Glambert will end up with his crappy new album

Poor toilet!!!!

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Talk about mods on QOL. Your ass wouldn't last 10 secs. You might notice the folks over there who are quite excited about seeing QAL because there are quite a few more than there were before. I have read there for close to 10 years and it is quite pleasant for the most part in the Adam sections. Do you want me to give you the names of the Glamtarts over there, because I can. There are more over there than here and several are men, so as usual, you are full of shit! You don't like Adam, we don't care!!! You say the same tired things over and over. I think you just have a problem with homosexuality and since Freddie was also gay, I don't understand that. If he were alive now, I bet you would also be calling him a ladyboy and all those other things. He would have a ball living in this era and being able to tell the world who he is! I imagine he would be very flamboyant!! More power to him!!!

I have problems with talentfree wankers you destroy other's songs and make a living off of it

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam perpetuates Queen songs in a magnificent way as he proved at the Oscars!

Miracle.

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese Yeah in one ear and out of the other as you are an american jerk, its ok we understand.

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 16:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam perpetuates Queen songs in a magnificent way as he proved at the Oscars!

Too bad almost anyone hated this crap performance - and well deserved so. Stop reading Lametart forums only. They got flack from everywhere

Miracle.

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline Adam got slated for that pathetic Oscar performance and even the celebs commented including Tatum O'neil. who kindly put it there was not enough sparkle. (meaning she was bored as fuck)

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

one of the worst performances I have witnessed for a long time. Absolutely pathetic seeing the ladyboy trying to look "serious" and coming across as his sad twat self with his whining girlie's voice

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some comments on Bmouth
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A.J. Tucker
Such an embarrassment, just like the movie itself. I'm guessing the only people that don't think otherwise are (1) the young Queen bandwagoners that weren't even alive and/or barely knew Queen when they were actually around, and are the type that think talentless humans such as Jimmy Fallon and that fat bastard who does Carpool Karaoke are the shit and their faces should be etched into Mount Rushmore, and (2) the fruity older fans that will buy into any bullshit no matter what. Even if Paul Rodgers and his horrific toupee or this freakin' flamboyant talent show queer are fronting it.

This AIN'T Queen. Period. It's a fraud. A Brian May cash cow, with Roger Taylor along for the ride so long as May's business dealings make him a ton of money. There's little difference between this fiasco and what Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons are hawking out there, they're all just selling a brand to a bunch of dopes that either don't care or just don't know any better. Not a band, a brand.

Anyone who rides a tricycle on stage is not Rock

catastrophy just like this whole cretinic oscar show.. what an embarrassement!

More prom queen than clown. In fact when he was young the school principal called his mother saying:
- "We got two good and one bad news concerning your child Adam"
- "The bad news first, always"
- "Adam's being trown out of school for bad behaviour"
- "And the good?"
- "He's been elected queen of the classroom!"
- "And?"
- "You can save a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico!"

Per Jensen
so when are they gonna release a new album with this peacuck singer?.. and further ruin their legacy.

I'll never say Paul Rodgers sucked in Queen again...

David Nelson
I got to see Queen many many times even for their worst Album Hot Spaces, Billy Squire opened. Still an amazing show. This half gassed over performed crap is just that. Adam Lambert is classless and not fit for the job. Just because Mr. Mercury was gay didn't mean they had to throw a cheese dick asshat in there to sing. Lambert belongs in a gar bar talent show at best. Its a complete disgrace to Mr. Mercury and Queen's legacy as a whole.

Josh Taylor
I'm so glad I didn't waste my money going to Vegas to see Adam Lambert with Queen. He is terrible in comparison to Freddie.

Jay Patterson
Lambert's voice has always annoyed the hell out of me. Just doesn't work for me. Just somethign in the tonal quality irritates me.

Dan Kaisk
Amazing?? really?? Amazingly horrible...

Chris Marti
Damn, that's uncomfortable to watch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to the real world! Everyone hated this crap!