Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs April 29 on ABC

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 19, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Funny that they have gained millions of new fans and the QAL section on here still has those three mindless crazy obsessed freaks who are raving over the lame ladyboy as if he had written all Queen songs and was a rockstar, He is a dacne pop crap artist with no success whatsoever who is fronting two old guys who have lost the plot long ago and trying desperately to stay in the limelight by choosing this lame tool and working on even sadder movies

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 19, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are not many people who would put up with shits like you to be perfectly honest, why torture yourself? I don't think we rave about him at all. We simply dispute all the nasty crap that you and your ilk try to post on here. You are an absolute tool to be speaking of Brian and Roger like that. At least those guys have made a life to be proud of, not like you, some old wanker who just spouts filthy nonsense online. That sure is something to write home about.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 04:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Strangely the QOL section also does not have any Glamtarts flooding the board over there. ALso maby a handful of insane grannies lusting over the talentfree tool while Lametart is hated by the diehards. Thankfully there is a mod banning spamming glamtarts like SC over there. Yeah Maylor can be pround about anything they did after 1995: INsulting Freddie by teaming up with this tool and doing an insulting movie. And you think they are not old? Hm you also think Lamefart can sing....

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 05:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...... In one ear, out the other!

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is were Glambert will end up with his crappy new album

Attachment: 2019381449097689.jpg 91 KB
This has been downloaded 7 time(s).


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Talk about mods on QOL. Your ass wouldn't last 10 secs. You might notice the folks over there who are quite excited about seeing QAL because there are quite a few more than there were before. I have read there for close to 10 years and it is quite pleasant for the most part in the Adam sections. Do you want me to give you the names of the Glamtarts over there, because I can. There are more over there than here and several are men, so as usual, you are full of shit! You don't like Adam, we don't care!!! You say the same tired things over and over. I think you just have a problem with homosexuality and since Freddie was also gay, I don't understand that. If he were alive now, I bet you would also be calling him a ladyboy and all those other things. He would have a ball living in this era and being able to tell the world who he is! I imagine he would be very flamboyant!! More power to him!!!

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese You really are deluded, no one new on here in over 3 years and you say Lamberk has new fans ha ha ha
Mercury was more of a man than Lambert ever will be.
I have no problems with the gay people but i do have problems with freaks , well homosexual or straight freaks who turn a band into a laughing stock
You should get yourself on to Facebook and see loads of Queen fans slagging Adam.
New people daily tearing a strip of him for his lack of talent and lazy performances.
The record label he is on will dump him very soon as the new single has flopped and he only has Queen to prop him up now.
His music is electronic synths which is dated and depressing.
I bet Lameberk would have loved been interfered with by Michael Jackson but he was not on the scene then, what a shame, he could have been one of Jackson's bum boys lol


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There have been new folks. Maybe they posted on Queen threads and not Adam threads previously. There are 3 ladies that I am pretty sure have not been on there for 3 years. There are some men whose names I didn't know that are looking forward to the new tour. Don't know what to tell you. Of course, Milkman is still on there and he is the chief I hate Adam person, but never stoops to the names that he is called on here. And of course, Icy is his sidekick who always agrees with his crap. Those are the worst offenders, FD is there very, very occasionally, but all the nastiness from numerous people doesn't occur like it used to.

Well, Queen's Facebook is where you would find creeps like you who just want to say something dirty and mean. You are disgusting to bring up Adam and Jackson in the same sentence. What is wrong with people like you and Runner? I will never understand that. Filth attracts filth is all I can see. Sad to see you wasting so much energy on someone you don't know. Is there not something more positive to do with your time?

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:


I have no problems with the gay people but i do have problems with freaks , well homosexual or straight freaks. . . .

His music is electronic synths which is dated and depressing.
I bet Lameberk would have loved been interfered with by Michael Jackson but he was not on the scene then, what a shame, he could have been one of Jackson's bum boys lol


You mention homosexual freaks. Well you can start having a problem with yourself after that Jackson comment.

Electronic synths, is that instead of gas powered synths?? Love your view that synths are dated, go and tell that to a NIN forum.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 19:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

There have been new folks. Maybe they posted on Queen threads and not Adam threads previously. There are 3 ladies that I am pretty sure have not been on there for 3 years. There are some men whose names I didn't know that are looking forward to the new tour. Don't know what to tell you. Of course, Milkman is still on there and he is the chief I hate Adam person, but never stoops to the names that he is called on here. And of course, Icy is his sidekick who always agrees with his crap. Those are the worst offenders, FD is there very, very occasionally, but all the nastiness from numerous people doesn't occur like it used to.

Well, Queen's Facebook is where you would find creeps like you who just want to say something dirty and mean. You are disgusting to bring up Adam and Jackson in the same sentence. What is wrong with people like you and Runner? I will never understand that. Filth attracts filth is all I can see. Sad to see you wasting so much energy on someone you don't know. Is there not something more positive to do with your time?


Quick post. Milkman isn't and never was my sidekick. He is just someone I enjoy talking with, because he is alot more realistic than the people who pretend everything is perfect regarding AL, even when it's not.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 20:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Snifflese You really are deluded, no one new on here in over 3 years and you say Lamberk has new fans ha ha ha
Mercury was more of a man than Lambert ever will be.
I have no problems with the gay people but i do have problems with freaks , well homosexual or straight freaks who turn a band into a laughing stock
You should get yourself on to Facebook and see loads of Queen fans slagging Adam.
New people daily tearing a strip of him for his lack of talent and lazy performances.
The record label he is on will dump him very soon as the new single has flopped and he only has Queen to prop him up now.
His music is electronic synths which is dated and depressing.
I bet Lameberk would have loved been interfered with by Michael Jackson but he was not on the scene then, what a shame, he could have been one of Jackson's bum boys lol


You really are thick as pig shit.



"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get under the bridge —

http://www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/50384089554705248/

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1745 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 19, 23:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Snifflese You really are deluded, no one new on here in over 3 years and you say Lamberk has new fans ha ha ha
Mercury was more of a man than Lambert ever will be.
I have no problems with the gay people but i do have problems with freaks , well homosexual or straight freaks who turn a band into a laughing stock
You should get yourself on to Facebook and see loads of Queen fans slagging Adam.
New people daily tearing a strip of him for his lack of talent and lazy performances.
The record label he is on will dump him very soon as the new single has flopped and he only has Queen to prop him up now.
His music is electronic synths which is dated and depressing.
I bet Lameberk would have loved been interfered with by Michael Jackson but he was not on the scene then, what a shame, he could have been one of Jackson's bum boys lol


Wow, you're gonna go there, really!! What a sad pathetic waste of space, and your opinion is as worthless as you are.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 You are thick as pigs shit for even commenting!
Anyone who thinks Adam Blandberk is creative clearly needs medical help.


Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

Holly2003 You are thick as pigs shit for even commenting!
Anyone who thinks Adam Blandberk is creative clearly needs medical help.


I see you've chosen to double down on your pig shit stupidity. Let's see how that works out for you.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...... In one ear, out the other!


Like anything of your drivel you post on her you twat

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gold wrote:

This is were Glambert will end up with his crappy new album


Poor toilet!!!!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Talk about mods on QOL. Your ass wouldn't last 10 secs. You might notice the folks over there who are quite excited about seeing QAL because there are quite a few more than there were before. I have read there for close to 10 years and it is quite pleasant for the most part in the Adam sections. Do you want me to give you the names of the Glamtarts over there, because I can. There are more over there than here and several are men, so as usual, you are full of shit! You don't like Adam, we don't care!!! You say the same tired things over and over. I think you just have a problem with homosexuality and since Freddie was also gay, I don't understand that. If he were alive now, I bet you would also be calling him a ladyboy and all those other things. He would have a ball living in this era and being able to tell the world who he is! I imagine he would be very flamboyant!! More power to him!!!

I have problems with talentfree wankers you destroy other's songs and make a living off of it



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam perpetuates Queen songs in a magnificent way as he proved at the Oscars!



Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese Yeah in one ear and out of the other as you are an american jerk, its ok we understand.