Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs April 29 on ABC

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I haven’t seen any negative comments, only positive ones!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I haven’t seen any negative comments, only positive ones!

See the comments - These are just the first 20 that came up
Stop looking at your adam sites

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

10499 dislikes on Yt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=195&v=XwbCfVEB5EM

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1946 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

10499 dislikes on Yt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=195&v=XwbCfVEB5EM

Against 211,000 likes - less than 5% dislike, think that sums it up nicely. And a good % of them are Marc Martel fans.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I saw some comments from butthurt Martel fans who think only a Freddie sound alike should sing Queen music instead of someone original with a supersonic range and mesmerizing charisma!

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

14 Million views and 200.ooo likes-what does that tell you dumbhole?

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

14 Million views and 200.ooo likes-what does that tell you dumbhole?

It tells me two things, some people watch it multiple times and lots of people don't bother clicking like or dislike, maybe because they don't have YT a/c since you have to log in to like or comment on a video.

http://youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM For comparison, Queen DSMN official video has - 429,697,466 views but only 2.2 million likes and 52k dislikes. That's common on YT.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not everyone who views a video clicks on likes/dislikes, dumb shit!

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Not everyone who views a video clicks on likes/dislikes, dumb shit!

SO most of the 14 million viewers would click on dislike you asscunt

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It’s time for you to get back under your bridge:

http://www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/50384089554705248/

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 05:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, I saw some comments from butthurt Martel fans who think only a Freddie sound alike should sing Queen music instead of someone original with a supersonic range and mesmerizing charisma!

Who are you talking about?? Lameturd has the Charisma of a shitty toilet and a goat range

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Runner: Thanks for the those honest reviews on AL which are just the tip of the iceberg.
Lambert is hated across Europe among all the Freddie supporters and yes He does not have a personality he is a shell with a sharp voice
but inside he is a blank canvass of nothing.
Queen truthfully has not existed since Freddie sang the last note on " Mother Love" then the Queen chapter was closed.
Queen today are pure karaoke.

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Gold
@ runner

Meanwhile back on planet Earth this is the reality - http://www.loudersound.com/features/blog-why-adam-lambert-is-the-perfect-man-for-queen Do pay particular attention to this last paragraph I've copied - it say's it all really!!!

"If you hate the idea of a band moving on, that’s fair enough. Your albums aren’t going anywhere; you can hold on to your memories of past concerts. But don’t feel that your fandom makes you the custodian of the band’s legacy, and don’t ever think that you’re entitled to make demands of those musicians because you saw them back in the day. A band isn’t a democracy; this one’s a monarchy, and it’s found its heir. Long live the Queen".

Reviews, articles like this, fan comments after the shows, sold out tours tell a very different story to yours.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That article about sums it up perfectly. I fully believe in to each his own and you only like what you like. No one has to enjoy QAL, but at some point this vitriol has to stop. What is the point of attacking other posters in gross terms and just being a tool? Unless they just enjoy being a tool, which is what I think. I really doubt they are that wedded to the idea of Queen. If they were they would be over on the Queen threads posting with like minded fans, not here being reprehensible. There is no one on earth in this day and time who gets all positives about anything, but if you avoid the totally biased sources like Queen and Adam fans, the vast majority of NORMAL, SENSIBLE fans really love QAL and the tour. You can deal with that or not. Get out your Freddie stuff and revel in it today and get out of here where it just raises your blood pressure!

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

@Gold
@ runner

Meanwhile back on planet Earth this is the reality - http://www.loudersound.com/features/blog-why-adam-lambert-is-the-perfect-man-for-queen Do pay particular attention to this last paragraph I've copied - it say's it all really!!!

"If you hate the idea of a band moving on, that’s fair enough. Your albums aren’t going anywhere; you can hold on to your memories of past concerts. But don’t feel that your fandom makes you the custodian of the band’s legacy, and don’t ever think that you’re entitled to make demands of those musicians because you saw them back in the day. A band isn’t a democracy; this one’s a monarchy, and it’s found its heir. Long live the Queen".

Reviews, articles like this, fan comments after the shows, sold out tours tell a very different story to yours.

Seeing the annoying goat lying on the couch singing KQ makes this article completely contradictional as noone with a sane mind would find this in any way any good

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

NORMAL, SENSIBLE fans really love QAL and the tour. You can deal with that or not. Get out your Freddie stuff and revel in it today and get out of here where it just raises your blood pressure!

Those "NORMAL SENSIBLE" Fans go to QAL because they may not have seen Maylor play together, surely not because of Lameturd. There is only a handful of insane tools that go to see that goat. Just read the reviews I posted and look at the classic rock forums and other unbiased places .Lameturd is hated by almost anyone

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

No one has to enjoy QAL, but at some point this vitriol has to stop.

I thought you just posted that Gold and me are the only ones that hate Lameturd. ANother contradiction???

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 13:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

NORMAL, SENSIBLE fans really love QAL and the tour. You can deal with that or not. Get out your Freddie stuff and revel in it today and get out of here where it just raises your blood pressure!

Those "NORMAL SENSIBLE" Fans go to QAL because they may not have seen Maylor play together, surely not because of Lameturd. There is only a handful of insane tools that go to see that goat. Just read the reviews I posted and look at the classic rock forums and other unbiased places .Lameturd is hated by almost anyone

Yeah just read the reviews

http://www.queenonline.com/news/european-tour-reviews-jaw-dropping

http://www.queenonline.com/news/queen-adam-lambert-reviews-like-being-in-a-room-with-the-worlds-most-spectacular-jukebox

http://www.queenonline.com/news/they-came-they-rocked-they-conquered-australia-new-zealand-reviews

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Seeing the annoying goat lying on the couch singing KQ makes this article completely contradictional as noone with a sane mind would find this in any way any good

Lots of people loved that part of the show me included, it's meant to be funny but I guess you have to have a sense of humor to enjoy it, luckily plenty of fans do.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The first 20 comments on this official ABC YouTube are all positive: “best opening of an Oscars show EVER!”

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwbCfVEB5EM

As well as the comments after the first 20.