Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 'The Show Must Go On: The Queen + Adam Lambert Story' Airs April 29 on ABC

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 16:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Adam perpetuates Queen songs in a magnificent way as he proved at the Oscars!

Too bad almost anyone hated this crap performance - and well deserved so. Stop reading Lametart forums only. They got flack from everywhere

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2208 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline Adam got slated for that pathetic Oscar performance and even the celebs commented including Tatum O'neil. who kindly put it there was not enough sparkle. (meaning she was bored as fuck)

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

one of the worst performances I have witnessed for a long time. Absolutely pathetic seeing the ladyboy trying to look "serious" and coming across as his sad twat self with his whining girlie's voice

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some comments on Bmouth
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A.J. Tucker
Such an embarrassment, just like the movie itself. I'm guessing the only people that don't think otherwise are (1) the young Queen bandwagoners that weren't even alive and/or barely knew Queen when they were actually around, and are the type that think talentless humans such as Jimmy Fallon and that fat bastard who does Carpool Karaoke are the shit and their faces should be etched into Mount Rushmore, and (2) the fruity older fans that will buy into any bullshit no matter what. Even if Paul Rodgers and his horrific toupee or this freakin' flamboyant talent show queer are fronting it.

This AIN'T Queen. Period. It's a fraud. A Brian May cash cow, with Roger Taylor along for the ride so long as May's business dealings make him a ton of money. There's little difference between this fiasco and what Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons are hawking out there, they're all just selling a brand to a bunch of dopes that either don't care or just don't know any better. Not a band, a brand.

Anyone who rides a tricycle on stage is not Rock

catastrophy just like this whole cretinic oscar show.. what an embarrassement!

More prom queen than clown. In fact when he was young the school principal called his mother saying:
- "We got two good and one bad news concerning your child Adam"
- "The bad news first, always"
- "Adam's being trown out of school for bad behaviour"
- "And the good?"
- "He's been elected queen of the classroom!"
- "And?"
- "You can save a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico!"

Per Jensen
so when are they gonna release a new album with this peacuck singer?.. and further ruin their legacy.

I'll never say Paul Rodgers sucked in Queen again...

David Nelson
I got to see Queen many many times even for their worst Album Hot Spaces, Billy Squire opened. Still an amazing show. This half gassed over performed crap is just that. Adam Lambert is classless and not fit for the job. Just because Mr. Mercury was gay didn't mean they had to throw a cheese dick asshat in there to sing. Lambert belongs in a gar bar talent show at best. Its a complete disgrace to Mr. Mercury and Queen's legacy as a whole.

Josh Taylor
I'm so glad I didn't waste my money going to Vegas to see Adam Lambert with Queen. He is terrible in comparison to Freddie.

Jay Patterson
Lambert's voice has always annoyed the hell out of me. Just doesn't work for me. Just somethign in the tonal quality irritates me.

Dan Kaisk
Amazing?? really?? Amazingly horrible...

Chris Marti
Damn, that's uncomfortable to watch.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to the real world! Everyone hated this crap!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I haven’t seen any negative comments, only positive ones!

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I haven’t seen any negative comments, only positive ones!

See the comments - These are just the first 20 that came up
Stop looking at your adam sites

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

10499 dislikes on Yt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=195&v=XwbCfVEB5EM

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1750 posts

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

10499 dislikes on Yt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=195&v=XwbCfVEB5EM

Against 211,000 likes - less than 5% dislike, think that sums it up nicely. And a good % of them are Marc Martel fans.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I saw some comments from butthurt Martel fans who think only a Freddie sound alike should sing Queen music instead of someone original with a supersonic range and mesmerizing charisma!

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

14 Million views and 200.ooo likes-what does that tell you dumbhole?

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

14 Million views and 200.ooo likes-what does that tell you dumbhole?

It tells me two things, some people watch it multiple times and lots of people don't bother clicking like or dislike, maybe because they don't have YT a/c since you have to log in to like or comment on a video.

http://youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM For comparison, Queen DSMN official video has - 429,697,466 views but only 2.2 million likes and 52k dislikes. That's common on YT.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not everyone who views a video clicks on likes/dislikes, dumb shit!

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Not everyone who views a video clicks on likes/dislikes, dumb shit!

SO most of the 14 million viewers would click on dislike you asscunt

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Mar 19, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It’s time for you to get back under your bridge:

http://www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/50384089554705248/

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 05:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, I saw some comments from butthurt Martel fans who think only a Freddie sound alike should sing Queen music instead of someone original with a supersonic range and mesmerizing charisma!

Who are you talking about?? Lameturd has the Charisma of a shitty toilet and a goat range

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2208 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Runner: Thanks for the those honest reviews on AL which are just the tip of the iceberg.
Lambert is hated across Europe among all the Freddie supporters and yes He does not have a personality he is a shell with a sharp voice
but inside he is a blank canvass of nothing.
Queen truthfully has not existed since Freddie sang the last note on " Mother Love" then the Queen chapter was closed.
Queen today are pure karaoke.

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Gold
@ runner

Meanwhile back on planet Earth this is the reality - http://www.loudersound.com/features/blog-why-adam-lambert-is-the-perfect-man-for-queen Do pay particular attention to this last paragraph I've copied - it say's it all really!!!

"If you hate the idea of a band moving on, that’s fair enough. Your albums aren’t going anywhere; you can hold on to your memories of past concerts. But don’t feel that your fandom makes you the custodian of the band’s legacy, and don’t ever think that you’re entitled to make demands of those musicians because you saw them back in the day. A band isn’t a democracy; this one’s a monarchy, and it’s found its heir. Long live the Queen".

Reviews, articles like this, fan comments after the shows, sold out tours tell a very different story to yours.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That article about sums it up perfectly. I fully believe in to each his own and you only like what you like. No one has to enjoy QAL, but at some point this vitriol has to stop. What is the point of attacking other posters in gross terms and just being a tool? Unless they just enjoy being a tool, which is what I think. I really doubt they are that wedded to the idea of Queen. If they were they would be over on the Queen threads posting with like minded fans, not here being reprehensible. There is no one on earth in this day and time who gets all positives about anything, but if you avoid the totally biased sources like Queen and Adam fans, the vast majority of NORMAL, SENSIBLE fans really love QAL and the tour. You can deal with that or not. Get out your Freddie stuff and revel in it today and get out of here where it just raises your blood pressure!

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

@Gold
@ runner

Meanwhile back on planet Earth this is the reality - http://www.loudersound.com/features/blog-why-adam-lambert-is-the-perfect-man-for-queen Do pay particular attention to this last paragraph I've copied - it say's it all really!!!

"If you hate the idea of a band moving on, that’s fair enough. Your albums aren’t going anywhere; you can hold on to your memories of past concerts. But don’t feel that your fandom makes you the custodian of the band’s legacy, and don’t ever think that you’re entitled to make demands of those musicians because you saw them back in the day. A band isn’t a democracy; this one’s a monarchy, and it’s found its heir. Long live the Queen".

Reviews, articles like this, fan comments after the shows, sold out tours tell a very different story to yours.

Seeing the annoying goat lying on the couch singing KQ makes this article completely contradictional as noone with a sane mind would find this in any way any good

Posted: 10 Mar 19, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

NORMAL, SENSIBLE fans really love QAL and the tour. You can deal with that or not. Get out your Freddie stuff and revel in it today and get out of here where it just raises your blood pressure!

Those "NORMAL SENSIBLE" Fans go to QAL because they may not have seen Maylor play together, surely not because of Lameturd. There is only a handful of insane tools that go to see that goat. Just read the reviews I posted and look at the classic rock forums and other unbiased places .Lameturd is hated by almost anyone