Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > QAL Tour In Australia 2020

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

5 times proof that Lambird is the idiot he truely is

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

5 times proof that Lambird is the idiot he truely is

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love Adam’s perfect diction:

http://youtu.be/7X4eXbdlzq8

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen never compromised with anyone through there career when Freddie was around, its just May & Taylor are desperate old men and want to stay current so they get a singer
on a crap reality talent show and the rest is appalling history. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 03:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People are really digging the "appalling history", as the shows almost a year from now are selling out and second shows are being booked. It is hard to believe shows in Australia are sold out and the arenas have become stadiums at this point. I would guess most regular folks are very happy with this new iteration of Queen and not so offended with the guys as you seem to be. Since you are pretending to be so many different people, I don't think there are really many out there like you with your viewpoint. Most of us are pleased as punch to see Brian, Roger, Adam and the rest of the band and don't care that it isn't the original Queen. You can't wish for something that can't possibly happen. You enjoy what is available, which most sensible people are doing or you stay home and watch videos and listen to Cd's, also a good option for some folks. But you don't need to get on here and be so ugly. You are not changing anyone's opinion at this point and it is just annoying.


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Next ! or whoever you will be “next” — here is an article from 2015 that you should read about Adam coming from a “crap reality talent show” ....,

http://www.poffysmoviemania.com/adam-lambert-fury-and-the-passion/

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 04:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great article which I had never seen. Thanks for bringing it over as I very much enjoyed reading it!!

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 07:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Caroline I am not bothered about your articles that you put on here the point is Queen + is crap.
Snifflese i do not take second best if that is what you call it, because Queen is worth so much more than Adam Lambert on vocals. You and others must be happy with any garbage you hear and have a low IQ.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2708 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At least the people on here have an iQ, unlike you. . . well you do but it's measured in minuses.

You must really hate the fact that Queen+ have sold out an entire US tour and are on the way to selling out Australian stadiums. . Get real and accept that they are successful, because no one is buying your stupid toddler tantrums.

Oh one more thing. . . You're not a leader

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony So successful that May & Taylor are shit scared to go into a recording studio with the tit and record yeah lol


rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1946 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leader ! wrote:

Vocal Harmony So successful that May & Taylor are shit scared to go into a recording studio with the tit and record yeah lol


How many ways does someone need to explain this? Adam is busy, he's a solo artist about to release new solo music along with other projects, Brian is also extremely busy, he's far more interested in his animal charity work and astronomy than recording an album that may or may not get anywhere when they can fill arena's and stadiums without bothering. Why would he want to at his age, he's got solo things he dabbles in as does Roger, they love touring and they all go off and do their own thing in between, best of all worlds, why fix what ain't broke.



Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7325 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Since you are pretending to be so many different people, I don't think there are really many out there like you with your viewpoint.


Hey - Don't pick on Sybil


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchic You say why fix what aint broke, the truth is Queen are damaged greatly but Brian plods on regardless.......
Feel so sorry for those people who think they have been to a Queen show because truth is it is nothing like a Queen show.
A real Queen show is dynamite, explosions, Freddie commanding the stage and everyone in awe of the performance when its over.
Whats this limp pretend show all about, Adam in a few sparkly costumes, a bit of camp banter , sing a few songs standing there and not really connecting with anyone in the audience, show over!
Hardly anything on Freddie's level at all. Queen the once hard rock band turns to mushy cheesecake with Adam Lambert, that is all it is. Sad.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leader ! wrote:

Rockchic You say why fix what aint broke, the truth is Queen are damaged greatly but Brian plods on regardless.......
Feel so sorry for those people who think they have been to a Queen show because truth is it is nothing like a Queen show.
A real Queen show is dynamite, explosions, Freddie commanding the stage and everyone in awe of the performance when its over.
Whats this limp pretend show all about, Adam in a few sparkly costumes, a bit of camp banter , sing a few songs standing there and not really connecting with anyone in the audience, show over!
Hardly anything on Freddie's level at all. Queen the once hard rock band turns to mushy cheesecake with Adam Lambert, that is all it is. Sad.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


As well as being obsessed by Lambert, you must be the biggest whiner on Queenzone.




"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leader ! wrote:

Rockchic You say why fix what aint broke, the truth is Queen are damaged greatly but Brian plods on regardless.......
Feel so sorry for those people who think they have been to a Queen show because truth is it is nothing like a Queen show.
A real Queen show is dynamite, explosions, Freddie commanding the stage and everyone in awe of the performance when its over.
Whats this limp pretend show all about, Adam in a few sparkly costumes, a bit of camp banter , sing a few songs standing there and not really connecting with anyone in the audience, show over!
Hardly anything on Freddie's level at all. Queen the once hard rock band turns to mushy cheesecake with Adam Lambert, that is all it is. Sad.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Spot on 110%


Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 19, 06:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 You must be the biggest troll on here because you never have anything sensible to say but make snide comments .
Look in the mirror you may get a shock.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 19, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leader ! wrote:

Holly2003 You must be the biggest troll on here because you never have anything sensible to say but make snide comments .
Look in the mirror you may get a shock.


I told you to stfu or fuck off. That seems sensible since you offer nothing to the forum except trolling, homophobia, racism and misogyny, as well as the very limited knowledge of Queen that you seem to have gathered solely from reading tabloids.




"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2708 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 19, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leader ! wrote:

I must be the biggest troll on here because I never have anything sensible to say but make snide comments .
I look in the mirror and think what a wank bubble I am, it really shocks me sometimes.


I say there Leader old boy. . Well said. . . Well said indeed.




Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 19, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

VH Childish antics as usual for you how sad.
At least i am not that low to duplicate a user name and put a caption in it like you do. That is just childish and sad but there again you are a pathetic creature with a sad life so i get it.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7325 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 19, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Sybil !

STFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saPOyw-arGo




Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all