Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Rhapsody Tour Google Map

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 19, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG what is all this duplication?

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 19, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flash. wrote:

Lambert was known as he was a contestant on American Idol you stupid bastard.


So you want to get into name calling again do you?

I know Lambert came from Anerican idol I also know he had sevral years singing experience befor that you thick arse hole.

In my post I quoted what you have said countless times you stupid twat. YOU are the stupid bastard who has posted over and over again that Lambert was an unknown talent show constant. Problem is you are beyond stupid and seem to have forgotten those posts.

If you want to act like a stupid dick carry on your doing a great job. As usual you've come up against someone (one of many people over time) who has thrown something you've posted back at you. Of course because your a stupid bastard with the intelligence of a fucking peanut you come back with no argument just an insult.

Well you stupid arse hole bastard twat you may have loaded the gun but I'm pulling the fucking trigger now fuck off.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 19, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony is correct. You have stated many times that one of the main reasons you don't like Adam is that he is an unknown and an Idol Winner. He has no pedigree like some of the singers you might prefer. You are totally wrong in that, but now you say you would prefer an unknown. That is totally the opposite of your stated opinions previously on this board. It doesn't make any sense at all. It is either one thing or the other, but you can't be talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time! Who cares how someone was discovered. Millions of fans plus me are so thankful Adam was on Idol and we got to hear his voice! Especially that gorgeous voice singing Queen's music! I think you are in the very, very small minority of people who dislike QAL at this point. Their tour is selling like hotcakes to Queen and Adam fans and new fans who are interested in them!! It is a win/win for the Queen community!

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 19, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony Thank you for that and you now have proved you are no better than anyone else on here.
Foul mouthed fat twat with a mouth like your fishy cunt!

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 19, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony Told you to keep your beak out and mind your own fucking business stalking me on every thread and now youve got hurt, boo who to you.
I have finally got the better of a bully like you. yippppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 19, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How many different people are you posting as? Wow, that is so weird!!!

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 01:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God! wrote:

Vocal Harmony Thank you for that and you now have proved you are no better than anyone else on here.
Foul mouthed fat twat with a mouth like your fishy cunt!


The Circle of Eidolon has read your post and the subsequent reply and it is of no surprise that you have chosen to ignore your own insulting comments and reply to Vocal Harmony and point at them as the guilty party.

Previously you have chosen to insult several other members including The Circle of Eidolon. Over and over again you have proved yourself to be of limited intelligence and quite simply incapable of learning. It is of no consequence to us, but should be to you.

You again look like a fool who's views have no currency because you are not able to explain those views with any authority, understanding or balanced explanation.

There is no argument, again you've set out to be the master but your foolishness puts you outside the gates with no method of opening them at your disposal.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Circle of Eidolon Fucking get this aka Vocal Harmony i do not give a shit what you think about me, so get off your fucking high horse and get your poker nose down from the clouds.
You have not got the nerve to fight this out without putting on stupid pretend profiles and this is the best you can do "Circle of Eidolon shite" you are a sad sad twat.
You are a shallow keyboard troll and think you are superior to everyone else on here which is a joke.
If you want a fucking scrap bring it on and i will fucking plant you.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Circle of Eidolon speaks a lot of sense, I love their posts.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Circle of eidolon talks a load of shit another one of Vocal Harmonys user names among many like Thistle for instance.
She is heading for a right fucking showdown with me because i am sick to death of her stalking me on every fucking thread.
She is one fucked up female.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God! wrote:

Circle of eidolon talks a load of shit another one of Vocal Harmonys user names among many like Thistle for instance.
She is heading for a right fucking showdown with me because i am sick to death of her stalking me on every fucking thread.
She is one fucked up female.


lmao! You just have to be a troll. No one could be this dumb.




"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holyy2003 You are dumber than shit

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God! wrote:

Holyy2003 You are dumber than shit


Holyy? lol!




"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now that just goes to show i am fed up of replying back to you
grow up and find something creative to do other than been a troll on here !

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God! wrote:

Now that just goes to show i am fed up of replying back to you
grow up and find something creative to do other than been a troll on here !


Yes that must be it, rather than the fact you are both illiterate and a dimwit.




"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 And that is why you think Queen had 2 hits from 1974 to 1975 because you are thick lol
You are a simple bunny boiler who likes the limelight just like the other fat twat Vocal Harmony. You two make a right team of gormless hookers.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 19, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Next ! wrote:

Holly2003 And that is why you think Queen had 2 hits from 1974 to 1975 because you are thick lol
You are a simple bunny boiler who likes the limelight just like the other fat twat Vocal Harmony. You two make a right team of gormless hookers.


lol! You're too dim to understand anything anyone says.



"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Next ! wrote:

Circle of eidolon talks a load of shit another one of Vocal Harmonys user names among many like Thistle for instance.
She is heading for a right fucking showdown with me because i am sick to death of her stalking me on every fucking thread.
She is one fucked up female.


Nothing in your post is factually correct.. . .

Oh sorry I'll bring it down to your level. Nothing in your post is factually correct you fucking dozy twat faced fool..

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Next ! wrote:

Vocal Harmony Told you to keep your beak out and mind your own fucking business stalking me on every thread and now youve got hurt, boo who to you.
I have finally got the better of a bully like you. yippppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


WTF are you taking

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Next ! wrote:


If you want a fucking scrap bring it on and i will fucking plant you.


You idiot.

You pulled the same line with me a few months back, you challenged me to a fight outside HMV in Oxford st. . . Remember you went into great detail how you and your four mates turned up. Obviously unable to do the job on your own.

You really are a thick twat. Let's be honest you probably couldn't find London and you couldn't plant a fucking daisy