Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Jim and Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Rachel1970 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi, sorry if this isn't in the right place but I was wondering if anyone can give me links or other sources that show Jim wasn't just Freddies gardener and that they were in a relationship. Also proof that, Freddie asked Jim to move to Munich, Jim leaving money from his book to a hospital, Jim loaning money to a friend, Jim caring for Freddie when he was ill, Freddie changing and becoming at peace due to his relationship with Jim, when Freddie found out about his AIDS. Basically ALL sources that anyone has to defend Jim.

doughnut user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 585 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

are you one of those Jim haters ?

dysan user is on Queenzone.com
dysan
Deity: 4848 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 20:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Someone should start a thread about the various books that have been written and discuss the nuances of Freddie's love life that he fought to keep private in his lifetime.

Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5526 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 20:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dysan wrote:

Someone should start a thread about the various books that have been written and discuss the nuances of Freddie's love life that he fought to keep private in his lifetime.

I blame that bloody movie. It's brought many soap opera fans, Aids ghouls, and obsessed loonies to the forum.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."

Posted: 15 Apr 19, 22:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No I'm not a Jim hater quite the opposite, someone I know is however that's why I'm asking for sources so I can hit them with the facts because they're claiming that Jim wasn't in a relationship with Freddie and are also claiming pretty much everything I mentioned above, and they won't shut up until I 'prove it' so I'm planning on overloading them with as many sources as possible to show them the truth.

Galileo1564 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 166 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 05:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rachel1970, personally I think life is too short to get into debates with people like that. You can’t reason someone out of a position they didn’t reason themselves into.

Just show her this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1CsMPe6PUdY

At least she’ll get to hear Freddie sing and play the piano. Which is after all the point.

Dougie 4 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 07:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am a long time fan of Queen and Freddie Mercury. However it is only now that I have started becoming a little too curious about his private life, thanks to the movie I guess. I remember reading in Jim's book that he never told Freddie he had AIDS too. So why did Freddie leave so little to him, and that too clubbing him in the will with Joe and Peter?

dysan

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The 'Cult Of Freddie' fans will bore off those who actually own some records.

Like the 'Cult Of Labyrinth' fans ruined Bowie.

Dougie 4 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey troll fuck off

dysan

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 10:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is no place for your twisting Wildean epigrams dear lady

Sweetandtenderhooligan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 323 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jim didn't tell Freddie he had AIDS because he never developed AIDS. He kept his HIV diagnosis from him for a while because he saw no point in upsetting him.

He didn't go clubbing. Going out for a drink isn't clubbing, and Freddie told Jim several times to go out and socialize because he had neglected his friends when he met Freddie and he knew Jim was going to be without his partner soon and he needed friends to rely on.

Stop with this absolute nonsense. Spending all your free time hating Jim and creating multiple instagram accounts to stalk Jim accounts, steal their content and make up lies about a dead man is sick and demented.

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Also he didn't get as much money as Mary because in 1991, having HIV was a death sentence. He figured Jim would be dead a year or two after him, and left him enough to keep him going until then.

He also promised Mary he would take care of her after he broke their engagement and carried a huge amount of guilt for doing that. She was also promised the house long before Jim came along.

Now get a life.

Posted: 16 Apr 19, 23:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetandtenderhooligan wrote:

Also he didn't get as much money as Mary because in 1991, having HIV was a death sentence. He figured Jim would be dead a year or two after him, and left him enough to keep him going until then.

He also promised Mary he would take care of her after he broke their engagement and carried a huge amount of guilt for doing that. She was also promised the house long before Jim came along.

Now get a life.

I don't know if this was directed at me but I'm not the one hating Jim, I love Jim I'm trying to defend him against these people who are going on Jim accounts, making up lies and creating multiple accounts

dysan

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 06:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you talking about instagram?

Invisible Woman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Invisible Woman
Bohemian: 538 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 07:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Rachel1970
The fact what this person doing with several accounts on Instagram is really miserable. But I must say that I saw some of the accounts which support Freddie and Jim. Some of them are very good and nice but some are not appropriate in my opinion. In fact, not accounts ,some comments on some accounts are not appropriate. I don't have account there and I'm glad about that, but if people who have accounts and want to show Freddie's and Jim's love in a good way should carefully choose the topics they are opening and the comments they posting. That's my advice about it.

dysan

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 08:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They'll grow out of it by the time they hit 15 or 16.

Denise. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Denise.
Deity: 2258 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 Talking of loonies how are you today love? lol

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone know what hospital Jim left the money from mercury and me to when he died, I think it was so kind of him

Invisible Woman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Invisible Woman
Bohemian: 538 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rachel1970 wrote:

Does anyone know what hospital Jim left the money from mercury and me to when he died, I think it was so kind of him

- - - - - - - -
Yes, I also think so.
Contact people who posted this on Instagram. I supose they should know.

Posted: 17 Apr 19, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think the Freddie and Jim accounts are fine, honestly. They are mostly run by younger people with a different sense of humor. Freddie wasn't appropriate many times, so I don't see the problem. They all love them and that's what matters.

Rachel, don't bother arguing. I've tried and the Jim hater kept calling me the most horrible names. This woman isn't mentally well and you cannot argue with them.