Forums > Personal > Our next President, Joe Biden - God bless him!

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 20, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LTLSihls wrote:

Yes indeedy - Democrats are big proponents of "Believe All Women" — just not Tara Reade.
How convenient.


I can't speak for every Democrat, but...
It's fucked as hell as to what SweetCaroline is doing here. Absolute proof she thinks of herself as the judge and jury about an alleged sexual attack. It's absolutely disgusting, disgraceful and despicable her thoughts on this. Let's have her turn things on to Trump...because ya know God bless Biden and SweetCaroline wants him as the next president. Alleged victim be damned and not to be taken seriously, all because if underpants was worn or not. It's fucking disgusting the shit she spews.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 20, 04:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don’t believe all women! The woman who got Al Franken removed from the Senate was a Fox News/Sean Hannity paid plant!

Why would Tara Reade take 27 years to complain about Joe? I think she was desperate for money!

Everything related to Trump is shady! Maya Angelou told us: when someone shows you who they are, believe it. We have had many years pre-election and post-election to see who Donald Trump is!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 20, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I
SweetCaroline wrote:

I don’t believe all women! The woman who got Al Franken removed from the Senate was a Fox News/Sean Hannity paid plant!

Why would Tara Reade take 27 years to complain about Joe? I think she was desperate for money!

Everything related to Trump is shady! Maya Angelou told us: when someone shows you who they are, believe it. We have had many years pre-election and post-election to see who Donald Trump is!



You don't have all the facts, just your fkd up conspiracies.
You are a disgrace to all women. Actually you are a disgrace to everyone.
You have conspiracies and bullshit coming through every pore.
Unlike you, I'm not going to assume why it took her so long to come forward, but you dear are full of nothing but bullshit. No one should ever take you seriously when it comes to political figures...or anything else.
You think TR was paid off and now you say you think she was desperate for money...what the fk are you on.

Where is the proof that you know TR was lying, and being paid by the Trump mafia to smear Biden...that is quite the claims you are making in this thread, with no proof to back it up. You donly not know half of what you think you know. Prove what you are saying or STFU.

You are more outraged by a grab your pussy comment than about an alleged sexual attack/assault. Why? Because you want Trump out of office so bad, you are willing to overlook an alleged sexual assault /attack because if she wore underpants or not that must mean Biden is innocent in your eyes. That cut and dried for you.

There is something very deeply disturbing about you SweetCaroline. No question. You truly live in your own world with your own rules and judgements. You brain must be missing some connections.

Everything that you posted here about TR, is one reason why women who have been sexually assaulted, are so afraid to come forward, and dont report such things, because people like you think of themselves of judge and jury of sexual assaults, without having all the facts.You are pretty much blaming the alleged victim, and spouting absolute bullshit.

Tell you what SweetCaroline, God damn you for having such an ego you want to judge an alleged victim of one of the worst crimes that could ever be done to another person. God damn you for judging and labelling without having all the facts, because I know as well as you do, if you had facts that TR was lying and Biden was innocent you'd be fkn gloating about it. No, instead you deflect on Trump. You are so full of hatred for Trump you are willing and ready to overso ok a sexual assault. Yet, you have issues about Trump cheating and a grab them by the pussy comment.

You are mentally fkd up and you really should STFU about this before you dig yourself a hole so deep that you will never climb out of it. You are almost there. You are beyond shady, you always, always deflect on people you don't like. You once again cannot even discuss anything goes rationally, seriously for you to come up with conspiracies about an alleged sexual assault...just yikes a new low for you alright.
You are reprehensible. I really hope that you have been trolling Queen boards these last few years, because trolling or not, your posts and your judgements here are horrible and quite frankly so is your state of mind.
You truly, truly need psychological help.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 20, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

www.time.com/5831100/joe-biden-tara-reade-allegation/

From Time...What we know about Tara Reade's allegation that Joe Biden sexuallay assaulted her
Did you read this, SweetCaroline?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 May 20, 02:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Enough, icy! Grabbing her pussy is exactly what she is accusing Biden of doing. That is being called a sexual attack. If you think it was just fine and dandy for Trump to brag about doing it “because he was a celebrity who could get away with it,” why are you condemning Biden who has unequivocally denied doing that?

Now you can answer whatever you want but I am done with this conversation because I believe that Joe is a great guy who doesn’t stoop to the level of behavior that his idiot opponent does! Trump wants everyone to wallow in the mud and slime where HE has lived all of his pathetic life.

Neither Obama nor Biden are in that world where Trump the snake slithers!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 May 20, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Enough, icy! Grabbing her pussy is exactly what she is accusing Biden of doing. That is being called a sexual attack. If you think it was just fine and dandy for Trump to brag about doing it “because he was a celebrity who could get away with it,” why are you condemning Biden who has unequivocally denied doing that?

Now you can answer whatever you want but I am done with this conversation because I believe that Joe is a great guy who doesn’t stoop to the level of behavior that his idiot opponent does! Trump wants everyone to wallow in the mud and slime where HE has lived all of his pathetic life.

Neither Obama nor Biden are in that world where Trump the snake slithers!



Enough of your bullshit, SweetCaroline.
I doubt you even read the Time piece that I linked to above, of course you didn't.
You my dear, are full of bullshit. For point out where I have accused Biden of grabbing anyone by the pussy. Fact, I haven't.
Your ego is so massive you think it was impossible for TR to be sexuallay assaulted...all because in your tiny brain if she wore underpants it would be impossible for her to be a sexual assault victim. That's how black and white your world is.

You deflect on me and Trump yet again, and you still have one proof to back up up your outrageous statements hat you made here. What no proof of the Trump mafia paying off an alleged sexual assault victim?
You are a coward, to let your conspiracies fly and then you tell me enough and to say you are done. Yes people with the mindset you have is a main reason why victims of sexual assault are so scared to come forward. Really you should be ashamed of yourself.

Yea, your done you say, sure you are...yea not. You say your done because Biden is another man you put on so high of a pedestal you can't see or hear anything else. Is Biden the latest guy you will spend years obsessing over, saying he can do no wrong? Sure seems like it.
What a crazy bubble you live in. AL is going to have some tough competition, I can see you raging away if you don't get the outcome you want and need for Biden.

After your unhinged ramblings here in your recent posts and judgements about an alleged sexual assault victim here, you can go fuck yourself. You sound absolutely unhinged and hateful.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 20, 07:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I finally looked at the Time articlte posted above. I had to search for it because the posted link was incomplete. Here is the correct link:

http://time.com/5831100/joe-biden-tara-reade-allegation/

And I suggest that the whole article be read because there is nothing in it that concludes the allegation is true. It is no longer being discussed in the news but that doesn’t mean the Trump mud slingers won’t bring it up again as we get closer to November.



brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 9765 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 20, 05:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:And I suggest that the whole article be read because there is nothing in it that concludes the allegation is true.

what an idiotic statement. there's no conclusion because it's an allegation. the conclusion will be an investigation - not a magazine article. fool.




go deo na hÉireann

The best QZ epoch: BG17-00 (Before Gerry 1996-2013)

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this message is...
matt z
Deity: 4838 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 20, 10:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wow, I was bored and looking for activity in QZ... had no idea it turned into this wall of me vs they..

Frightening.


Bottom line. Trump is an incompetent idiot (he'd requested the very man whom he'd trashed's assistance to "EXPLAIN WHAT THE PRESIDENT DOES" once "elected)

He's put the Chinese tariffs on the US citizenry (we pay for this in higher taxes and consumer prices spiking. However trumpistan wishes to sell it, the expense is not fronted by China, he's a perpetual liar and relies on the ignorance of his followers)

Biden's sexual assault claims are as of yet unsubstantiated.

However, Trump has paid off NUMEROUS women, for not divulging "settlements" and is a disgusting person in that he has to PAY for sex. His connections to Esptein-Barr are readily apparent. His Son IN LAW has been allowed by the Senate (*and likely a compromised HOUSE) to evade protections against allowing security clearances for unqualified officials.

We've got a Corona "TASK FORCE" that is in complete DENIAL that the thing exists, (apparently, since they will NOT IN PUBLIC VALIDATE THE USEFULNESS OF MASK WEARING DURING A FUCKING PANDEMIC)


I won't return to this, because at this point, it's shocking to me that COHERENT people can STILL believe anything that this hustler and his invasive family have done to RUIN the USA.


Anybody got a 401K?

they just leveraged them so that companies can now BET with em just like the Feds that fucked up people's SSI years and years ago.

Now your SECURITIES have been posited to be used on the speculative market thanks to this tool who has been making international wheeling and dealing with the MOST corrupt and Demagogic "leadership" across the world. They can stimulate a market in China by bargaining. WE took on the tariffs,... China spread and HID the virus...

but WE sent PPE to them in the first months of 2020 while Republicans who'd been privy to meetings LIQUIDATED THEIR STOCK from impacted fields.

The WAIT was DELIBERATE.
George Floyd was NOT.

But they got a hell of a distraction in line to lock in and goose step while people ignore the more problematic SLEIGHT OF HAND Hustlering that's going on behind the scenes.

It really begs reason why people would believe that this craven idiot and his intrusive multiple failure compromised family could be representing the interests of ANY American.

But hey!

hate has deep roots.

Folks want their Egg Malt shops with Black BOYS servile.

Nevermind that his followers are among the most impoverished in the country.

It's bizarre, and has been going on uncontested for far too long.

All it would take would be for people to be AWARE of LAWS. and of the rules of the SENATE and the HOUSE.. and of the FEDERAL, the LEGISTLATIVE, and THE JUDICIAL branches of the government to realize that ALL OF THESE are being UNDERMINED right now like never before.

It's appalling.. it's disgusting. It's mass hypnotism or knee jerkism....

Just today Fox News essentially conceded that they are propaganda broadcasting regarding Hannity. You'd think that IN QUARANTINE by merely FLIPPING channels and observing social media platforms and READING that we're potentially living in another era of emergent FASCISM.


that's the enemy.

NK, CHINA destroying HK's relevance at the moment, and God knows what other emergent Fascist (Erdogan?) are what's happening. Putin's puppet. They have dirt on all those folks. WHY the FUCK else would a KENNEDY REMOVE HIMSELF from his position to offset the balance that was going on?

Once that happened, I knew for sure this was a nation under DIRECT assault.

it's as simple as this: THEY HAVE SHIT ON EVERYBODY UP THERE IN OFFICE.

don't believe a goddamned thing those fuckers say. The Democrats have flinched from major action as well.. yet, fortunately the next Gen are hip to whats going on.

Problem is.. they may be left with NOTHING....
since all that could afford to put their kids through college to get aware, educated, study, involved etc...... that whole SECTION of the STATES... might as well have been carpet bombed in the past 4 months. The "middle class" economy is being deliberately destroyed, so some geezer speculators can now BID on which properties to absorb after they FOLD. (since that "Pres" hasn't securely established concerns enough for HIS PUBLIC to adhere to pandemic practices.

the very "organization" he'd arranged and headed with Mike Pence (religious nut who doesn't believe in science) hasn't even met in nearly 3 weeks.

It's all as if the US is hell bent on destroying it's emergent base and wants a FAILED economy to spiral people into "MORLOCKS and ELOI"

it's abhorrent. It's disgusting. ITS BEEN OUT THERE (the stories in these emerging books and sexual crimes with Epstein etc are nothing new, they've been in the news) and it's just as likely to win over some weird fucks who believe that their "racial superiority" (the jackpot they ran into with the Floyd murder and exposure of hate in the USA) is more important than their ability to sustain themselves.

Anybody care to explain the recent debacle about Kentucky McCollum wishing to deny ASSISTANCE to NY, NJ, ETC for COVID relief? (while his own state RELIES ON THOSE OTHERS STATE'S GDP?)

its all insanity and blatant hate and ignorance.

Its fucking disgusting. And I'm not gonna be a part of this one sided accusatory crap *(READ ABOVE) that doesn't touch on anything relevant, and its only extremely subjective.

Here in the USA, this COVID thing is under such denial and neglect that it HAS TO BE DELIBERATE.

No LEADER OF A NATION would ever deride it's own people and subject them to something that they weren't willing to do themselves. As of now, the two top dilweeds have not ever stated directly that PRECAUTIONS MUST BE OBSERVED.. all it is is the same strategy of DENIAL, PROJECTION (what they accuse is exactly what they DO) and BLAME.

"I take no responsibility".. etc...

they don't give a shit about us. They don't give a shit about you.


"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHT!"

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jun 20, 05:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I finally looked at the Time articlte posted above. I had to search for it because the posted link was incomplete. Here is the correct link:

http://time.com/5831100/joe-biden-tara-reade-allegation/

And I suggest that the whole article be read because there is nothing in it that concludes the allegation is true. It is no longer being discussed in the news but that doesn’t mean the Trump mud slingers won’t bring it up again as we get closer to November.



So it took you weeks to find the article and read it? Wow, ok.
I don't think you know what the word allegation even means. You truly prove your ignorance most of the time.
I did read the article by the way. TR has made some pretty serious allegations about Biden. Did you choose to ignore that part? Seems so.
You dear, have shamed an alleged victim of a sexual assault, because in your twisted, deluded mind you think if she was wearing underpants she could not be possibly be assaulted. And you went ahead and actually tweeted out that shit. I stand by what I said about you, shame on you, because you actually are one of the reasons many people are so frightened to come forward about sexual assault.
I'm sure you will come by having a go at me again.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jun 20, 11:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

matt z, your post, above, is really something!

I am somewhat more encouraged this morning because my cousin’s daughter-in-law, who has been a staunch Republican/conservative and Trump defender, posted yesterday on Facebook that she likes CNN. I guess she is not drinking the Trump koolaid that CNN is fake news!

Along with the pandemic we are in, the next 5 months before the November 3rd election may turn out to be more earth shaking and history making than some of the other most momentous events in history!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jun 20, 00:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

matt z, your post, above, is really something!

I am somewhat more encouraged this morning because my cousin’s daughter-in-law, who has been a staunch Republican/conservative and Trump defender, posted yesterday on Facebook that she likes CNN. I guess she is not drinking the Trump koolaid that CNN is fake news!

Along with the pandemic we are in, the next 5 months before the November 3rd election may turn out to be more earth shaking and history making than some of the other most momentous events in history!



What about you, because you obviously watch so much Fox News...heck you might be Fox News biggest supporter on Queen boards. You know what is said word for word in some cases.
Hmm.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8189 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jun 20, 03:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

IB, Please don't bother engaging with SC. She has nothing substantial to say. Her Biden platitudes are worse (and less accurate) than Trump's rhetoric.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jun 20, 11:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I peek at Fox News once a week to see what garbage they are currently spewing. After I run to the bathroom to throw up, I turn to a station with real news!

Over the weekend I discovered a new HBO documentary about Roy Cohn. All I knew about him previously is that years ago he was Donald Trump’s mentor and fixer. OMG he was exactly like Trump or maybe Trump is exactly like him? I was shocked to see that many years ago Trump, Cohn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Rupert Murdoch were buddies in the same inner circle.

Cohn is dead from AIDS but the others are very much tied together in today’s daily news!



SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jun 20, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I forgot to mention that various people in that documentary described Cohn as the most evil person on the planet. There are some who are describing his mentored student the same way. Evil has many faces. Being able to con and fool people by mocking and demeaning your opponents falls in that category as well as getting other people to do your dirty work like mob kingpins do.

Cohn never paid his bills and was able to live a lavish life. Much like Trump Tower, he lived in a building with a work area, a living space and a rooftop area for sunbathing.



matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this message is...
matt z
Deity: 4838 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jun 20, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^thanks for the HBO doc info. I'd been aware that he was the Sack of $#!+s mentor back in the day, and has taken most of his tactics from that same playbook.

I'll search for it and see if it's available. Although it IS hard to digest so much bile each day from those ranks.

As per the other post about turning to FAUX NEWS here and again. I do it often enough to get a glimpse of what manipulative strategies they have going strong.

Every once in a while they'll hold the 45 idiot up to some minor scrutiny but it's really not enough.

Yesterday he'd gone on trying to bait the "old Christian right " with some ridiculous statement that protesters were going to go attack statutes of JESUS next.

The guy is an imbecile and had to call in Obama the day entering office at the WH. Despite all the trash heaped upon him which was the basis of his semi racist rhetoric. (*not that Obama is without criticism)

The only way i see all this corruption and the grift (some of it is too sharp to have been devised by that guy) is that there's gotta be tons of compromised information about his unholy alliance there in office. Barr, Mitch & 45 ... its a disgusting abuse of power going on.

You'd think faux news would at least ONCE show food lines or the people impacted by no federal response to this COVID lockdown instead of merelyreferring to it as "when willwe return to work etc".

Not once do they speak of ordinary citizen's troubles and dilemmas surviving this with massive layoffs and furloughs.
Nor do they criticize the ridiculous claim that trump CREATED 2.5 million jobs when those positions were largely people RETURNING TO WORK from furloughs, or company endorsed stays etc.

They'll twist anything with sleightof hand while they undermine something else and then make false claims immediately without any substance.

They'll also PROJECT their next moves by declaring that "dems are doing this n that" *(right now it's voter fraud) while doing exactly that.

Go read about Mitch McConnell's Kentucky election if you need a very current example.

My hope is that with so many people stuck in this unfortunate shitty situation where life is shutdown, there are millions of EYES on these very fools that will hold them to better scrutiny (*except in Florida of course, .... who seem to be getting even nuttier and nuttier)



"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHT!"

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 21555 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jun 20, 21:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Over the weekend I discovered a new HBO documentary about Roy Cohn. All I knew about him previously is that years ago he was Donald Trump’s mentor and fixer. OMG he was exactly like Trump or maybe Trump is exactly like him? I was shocked to see that many years ago Trump, Cohn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Rupert Murdoch were buddies in the same inner circle.

Cohn is dead from AIDS but the others are very much tied together in today’s daily news!


Yep - the rot goes back decades. And 40% of the country is still too stupid to see it.

But I don't blame them. It's a combination of their biology (there are countless studies on the right wing mind and how it's rooted in tribalism) and the success of the incredibly well orchestrated propaganda from the right (mainly Fox news).

Now that Trump is left to his last resort - overt racism in the form of classifications like "Kung Flu" - all Fox news can do now is speak to its viewers like two year olds, trying convince them that BLM is going to take their houses, with a straight face. And conservatives will no doubt gobble it up.

50 years since the civil rights movement, and still only 35% of white Americans strongly support BLM.

The American experiment is about to burn to the ground. It has failed about 90% of its citizens. I say let it burn. The problems are just too deep.



Queenzone is overrun with trolls and circling the drain - join us here instead:

http://queenforum.net
Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 20, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Biden will win. Maybe he and a good team of advisors will pull us out of this downward spiral. I think Trump’s future will be tied up with legal problems of all sorts, so he will still be in the news.

There has to be a better and faster way of finding out if a politician is being controlled, threatened, or paid off by an interest group or country. Hard problem to solve maybe.

Regarding the pandemic, I had to get together with some neighbors yesterday (outdoors for a project) and I was the only one wearing a mask and eye protection. This is my theory, something that I have been noticing since the 9/11 attacks: in the US it is taboo (maybe that’s too strong a word) or socially unacceptable to admit to negative thinking. There is too much positivity, generally, in my opinion; too many people pretending to not have any fear. Sure, there is plenty of bad news on TV, but then it is the American way to not over-react and to “stay positive”. During a crisis we need truth from our leaders.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8189 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 20, 23:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Trump has gone from a net positive to a liability starting in May when ...

> After first listening to his experts, now ignoring the COVID-19 resurgence, sticking his head in the sand, and hoping (Hopium?) COVID-19 disappears.
> Holding massive indoor political rallies and forcing participants not to sue if they get COVID-19.
> Forcibly clearing out peaceful protestors, so Trump can have a church photo op across the street from the white house.
> Stating that a "Black Lives Matter" slogan painted on street is hate speech.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5205 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jul 20, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Lambert
“There are just 100 days to go until the presidential election. Excited to support tonight's #CelebrationForChange with a special performance of Ready to Run! Join us at 8pm ET/5pm PT and let's help elect @JoeBiden! ow.ly/tMzF50AEhFI #100DaysToGo”

Ready To Run

http://youtu.be/05NhbLNYACU