Forums > Personal > Why do posters talk about band members penis size do they have rulers?

forum rss feed
Author

CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2166 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Jul 20, 19:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 31 Jul 20, 19:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was looking way back like 2005 and seen the topic of band members penis sizes. How could you tell by just looking? Someone said they rated poor Roger 4 inches that makes me a bit sad.Think about it this really hot man you get him back to your hotel room in the day and off comes his pants and there it is. But I wonder how this poster knew. Maybe they saw it in the flesh and like the old saying says played with it to watch the money grow. Well it grew 4 inches lol.Maybe they played show and tell.I don’t know about this can some of you men tell how a person can tell by looking. Maybe they just got some socks down there.

Posted: 31 Jul 20, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did see poor John on stage with shorts on no underwear and he had a visitor peeking out of his little shorts. It wasn’t impressive but I wouldn’t rate him .

Posted: 31 Jul 20, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m a very curious and impulsive person by nature and I just have to know why this topic has always came up? Dear Abby please respond.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6991 posts

Posted: 01 Aug 20, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really, really hope you were very drunk when you posted this. It's by far the least disturbing explanation.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Posted: 01 Aug 20, 13:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No I wasn’t drunk I was looking back through previous threads and it does peak my curiosity why they would and how they would know by looking with someone’s pants on.Are they not interested in the music instead were they bored or what please help me with this. I’m a bit clueless on the male anatomy .

Posted: 01 Aug 20, 13:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Posted: 01 Aug 20, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay I will call it truths I found the thread .I mentioned it to a friend and she said there is no way they would know Roger had a 4 inch penis. I said I wonder if you could use a ruler she said no she had a bf once with a curved penis so how the heck would you really know how long someone’s penis is that’s my question.They would have to lay on their backs right so you could measure.Or would they stand.

Posted: 01 Aug 20, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Look I’m not trying to be cross I didn’t even know or even seen a grown mans uncircumcised penis and a dear friend sent me a pic. I think they are far more attractive in their natural state why would a Dr. want to chop on them and remove some of it.

FreddieDearie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Truth Matters
FreddieDearie
Bohemian: 357 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 20, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CHEVYMAN wrote:

I was looking way back like 2005 and seen the topic of band members penis sizes. How could you tell by just looking? Someone said they rated poor Roger 4 inches that makes me a bit sad.Think about it this really hot man you get him back to your hotel room in the day and off comes his pants and there it is. But I wonder how this poster knew. Maybe they saw it in the flesh and like the old saying says played with it to watch the money grow. Well it grew 4 inches lol.Maybe they played show and tell.I don’t know about this can some of you men tell how a person can tell by looking. Maybe they just got some socks down there.

It’s pretty obvious by looking at pictures who packed what and how much.

”I’m not afraid to speak out and say the things that I want to do, or do the things I want to do. So I think in the end being natural and being actually genuine is what wins.”