Today I went to the fair and I purchased the following items:
- The Cross - Shove it! - Shove it (side 1), Rough justice (side 2), ("small" record, 45 rpm)
- The Cross - Shove it! - Shove it (extended mix)(side 1), Shove it (metropolix), Rough justice (side 2), ("big" record, 45 rpm)
- Freddie Mercury - Made in heaven - Made in heaven (remix) (side 1), She blows hot and cold (side 2), (small record, 45 rpm)
- The Cross - Mad, bad and dangerous to know - complete album, (big record, 33 rpm)
- Queen - Who wants to live forever? - Who wants to live forever? (7" version), Who wants to live forever? (album version) (side 1), Killer Queen, Forever (side 2) (big record, 45 rpm)
- Queen - Innuendo (explosive version), Innuendo (explosive version) (side 1), Under pressure, Bijou (side 2), 12" Maxi-single, 45 rpm
- Queen, Greatest Hits 3 (big record, 45 rpm)
Btw, does anybody know of a good website with information about all the records Queen and solo have produced? Which ones are "rare", what price should you pay for which record etc. and also some info about all the different types (what's a 7", a 12", a maxi-single, an LP, an EP etc) because as you can see from my use of the words "big" and "small" and don't know much about this.
Ps. I did drool a little bit over the A night at the opera awards and the acoustic guitar and some platinum awards that I saw, sorry for the persons who's going to buy it.
I forgot my password again.