Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Freddie's Sick Koi Fish

forum rss feed
Author

XFreddieMercuryX user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 03, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was reading through the old notice boards looking for something...I forget what...Well, I came across this one topic that talked about Freddie skipping an interview for his sick pet koi fish....and all the people who answered got it wrong. He DID cancle an interveiw for his sick koi fish!! I thought that it was the sweetest thing...I don't get why some people thought it was a bad thing...Freddie loved all of his pets and would stop ANYTHING to be with them when they needed him...He also held a funeral for it when it died...It's such a heart warming story, no?
xox
colleen

MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 25 Nov 03, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think the topic said he cancel a CONCERT because of the koi fish, about the interview, i don't know

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan
MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 25 Nov 03, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queen/forum/topic_view.asp?Q_FORUM_ID=1&Q_FORUM_NAME=Queen&Q_FORUM_TOPIC_ID=286171&TOPIC_SUBJECT=Freddie+cancelled+because+of+koi%3F

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 25 Nov 03, 15:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Source?

geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 25 Nov 03, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, well, I doubt it was so much being an animal lover as the fact that koi carp cost about a billion monetary units a piece. No wonder he cried when the thing died.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."