Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Say It`s not true

forum rss feed
Author

Another Roger (re) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 441 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 03, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That was one beautiful song. The finest moment for me on the concert. I really look forward to hear the studio version. Wonder if there are any backing vocals as well?

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 03, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know about you guys, but the song reminds me a lot of Happy Xmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 03, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never thought it sounded like that track. In fact, I didn't compare it with anything else.
I too, thought it was a really surprising track. Nice.

Another Roger (re) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 441 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 03, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice to hear you agree with me Adam! Lovely tune :)

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 30 Nov 03, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like it! I really wish that Brian and Roger would go into the studio fora new album. JUST them and a bass player. Brian is a good enough piano player. Though Spike would be okay. But between the two of them, They could make a good album! I don't care WHAT they call it OR the band!

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel