Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Ice Skating

forum rss feed
Author

FairyQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 353 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Dec 03, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As I was watching NBC on Sunday, coincidently as I turned to the channel, there was an Ice war Skating competion on..and what do you know...that Candaian Ice skating pair who was suppose to win the Olympics...you'd probably know them...they ice skated to "Who Wants to Live Forever"...I thought how wonderful...they aren't doing a song by QuEEN that has been played like 10 billion times...you know which songs...I was just so surprised...they danced quite nicely to it too...I think they won the competition...of course...you'll always win if you play a Queen song...but I wouldn't have pictured that song as something to ice skate to, would you?I thought Fairfeller Masters stroke would be a nice one to dance to..:-D

"A man's private thought can never be a lie; what he thinks, is to him the truth, always." - Mark Twain

Visit my band's site at:

senecafalls.crystalflare.com

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 03, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fairy feller would work... :D

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 03, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This picture scares me, Dan :-)

I do not want any google ads here.

Abby Mouser user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 45 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 03, 22:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw that too! I just never mentioned it on here. And the next day on the same iceskating thing, i saw a guy and he was skating to a mixture of classical music, and it switched over to an intrumental version of "who wants to live forever" wow i guess ice skaters love that song. I cant ice skate worth crap.

I stand tall as a young queen fan!