Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Hidden/missing GVH2 features?

forum rss feed
Author

D.Blythe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 581 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Dec 03, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In the back of the booklet, the following credits are listed;

Freddie Mercury interview Vienna 1982, David Bowie interview, John Deacon interview London, Freddie Mercury interview/jukebox, original artwork/train Breakthru,flag projection

There are other items listed, but I think I have seen them. What are the above items? I have heard rumors of a David Bowie interview easter egg. Is it true?

FAHRENHEIT 911

"Truth is the greatest of all national possessions. A state, a people, a system which suppresses the truth or fears to publish it, deserves to collapse" Kurt Eisner

MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 03, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no, no interview

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan
Saffron Caribou user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2326 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 03, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It seems that Queen Productions pulled those extras or easters eggs out in the last moment.
People have looked for them, and there is no more easter eggs. Just the alternate version of WWTLF, and the Bone Marrow vid of WWTLF.

When you open your heart to a smooth operator...
D.Blythe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 581 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 03, 00:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a gyp!

FAHRENHEIT 911

"Truth is the greatest of all national possessions. A state, a people, a system which suppresses the truth or fears to publish it, deserves to collapse" Kurt Eisner