Forums > Personal > Painting the town red

forum rss feed
Author

Sir Archie 'Tiffany' Leach user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1331 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Dec 03, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenzone has certainly got heavy recently with 'debates' on AIDS and terrorism so I thought I'd lighten the mood a little.

In your opinion do you have a better time going out on the town with your mates (fellas or birds whichever) or your partner,(boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, again, whatever).

With the lads (or lasses) you can be bawdy and eye up the totty, perhaps even talk to members of the opposite sex if you're really drunk, have a sing in the street, a toy fight, or even bowl a flipper, basically you can bugger about.

On the other hand you can spend some quality time with a loved one, sneaking a peek down a buxom young lady's top hoping not to get busted by 'er indoors, act sensibly and drink in moderation. Hmm sounds crap actually, but you've got to remember you're gonna get some when you arrive home (for the benefit of Dark I mean a shag, lay, ride)and that is a major bonus all the way.

I put it to you good people of Queenzone which way do you sway?

Nancy Astor : "If I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee".

Winston Churchill : "And if I were your husband I would drink it".
MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 11 Dec 03, 18:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

both, but going out with friends is better, you can do anything you want, freedom!!!

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan
Hitman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2217 posts

Posted: 12 Dec 03, 09:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hum..i think it's important not to go with friends, get drunk and then going with the girlfriend :))

Anything too stupid to be said... is sung.