Forums > Personal > They make QZ look tame...

forum rss feed
Author

geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 04, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For your amusement (especially if you're a fellow fan, as I know Erin and Rachel, if she ever comes back, are), and also to prove there is a stranger, more messed-up place in the web universe than Queenzone, hear is something for you.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30614

I'm thewaxtadpole, if anyone's curious.

WARNING: If you have a fragile stomach, please do not click on the link.

This should also provide some amusement for fellow fans of RHCP and Soundgarden :) Er...not to mention Johnny Depp...

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 04, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

geeksandgeeks, did you get Lost Dogs? I got it for an Xmas present :) I'd only heard Bee Girl before and this release is (for me, at least) a gem.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)

Posted: 02 Jan 04, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, yes, Lost Dogs was fantastic! I was so happy to get my hands on a real recording of Yellow Ledbetter that wasn't on a bootleg...and Dirty Frank's still got my laughing.

Did you get the European or American version? Because I think only the American version had 4/20/02 on it.

And I still think it's hilarious that the band has said that Brother was heavily Brian May-influenced.

And to Nina...did you read the link? My God, they make YOU look tame! :P and please...don't tell Alex about the thread...please???

Posted: 10 Jan 04, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, too late, Nina, Margo already went and told him. *hides face*

Yes, they make YOU look tame. Hard to believe, ain't it? :P

I mean, you should see some of their other threads. If any of you guys ever want to write a fan fic in which Brian bursts into tears (over a fan fic), Roger loses two fingers, and Freddie explodes, please let me know, because I will contribute!!!