This is margo and mandy, as weare together right now and it would be annoying to make two seperate posts. so- here it goes...
THE FREDDIE SECTION
1. How much money did Jer Bulsara pay to a Zanzibarian photographer to ensure her ugly child came first in a beautiful baby competition?
margo- at least $2,000
mandy- $0, but she gave him at least two lunchboxes of homeade cheese biscuits.
2. When Freddie was at Eton, he shared a dorm with ex Prime Minister, John Major.What was Freddie's nickname for Major?
For extra credit, in what year was the reason for the nickname legalised?
margo- marjorie, cross dressing, legalized... well never really. it wasn't ever illegal.
mandy- "F**khead", and it must have been legal, or Mike Tyson would be in prison forever.
3. By 1975, Freddie's teeth and chest hair accounted for more than 50% of his body weight. What was the ratio in 1987?
margo- at least 75%
mandy- 25%. I still hope and pray that his abominable chest hair was fake.
4. Name three of the items Freddie would stuff down the front of his trousers to give the impression he was hung like a shire horse.
both of us- mangos, salami, mex's head. (not my fault. ha! you don't know who's typing this!)
5. In 1982, Freddie attacked Art Garfunkel with a bread stick in a Soho nightclub. To the nearst cm, how much of the breadstick did Art's proctologist retreive?
margo- 5 cm.
mandy- very little. Presumably, Art ate the breadstick.
6. Freddie originally wrote the song 'Keep Passing The Open Windows' for the motion picture 'Hotel New Hampshire' starring Robert Downey Jnr. How many of the rooms at the Hotel New Hampshire have en-suite facilities?
7. When Queen played the Sidney Opera House on the Works Tour they had to pay for a hole to be drilled in the ceiling to accomidate their huge lighting rig. Freddie subsequently got Paul MaCartney to pay for the same hole when he played the same venue a few nights later. Name three other artists that Freddie sold his hole to.
both of us- Eddie vedder, to jump through, Michael Jackson, Brian May.
8. According to Rick Sky's biography of Freddie (The Show Must Go On). Rick believes himself to be a close friend of the late singer. Who the fuck is he trying to kid?
margo- the general population of non-queenfans
mandy- Mex, and he'll fall for it, too ;)
margo- she's so cruel *giggles*
9. What happened to Freddie's ashes?
A. They were taken back to Zanzibar by Freddie's parents.
B. They were scattered under a cherry tree at Garden Lodge.
c. Mary used them to grit the path after an icy spell in 1992.
mandy- a mixture of A, B, and C. Some were also sent to me.
10. To the nearst cm, what was the leangth of Jim Hutton's face after the reading of Freddie's last will and testament?
mandy- as Mary Austin had just pounded it into the floor, it's not sure whether he still had a face. 0 cm.
THE ROGER SECTION
1. How many ears does Roger have (this one should be easy)
mandy- I second that.
2. Why does Roger wear sunglasses indoors?
A. They are prescription sunglasses.
B. He has an allergy to artificial light.
C. He's a ponce.
margo- hes just a dork, thats all.
mandy- he wants to be Kurt Cobain.
3. Name the low budget porn flick that Roger starred in in 1972.
margo- porn flick? Roger? never...
mandy- An unknown KISS video.
4. Who would win in a fight between Roger Taylor and Lemme from Motorhead?
margo- roger would never get himself into such a stupid situation. right?
mandy- who the fuck is Lemme? For that matter, who's Roger Taylor???
5. In 1987, Roger obtained a high court injunction against the Sun Newspaper, forbidding them from publishing photographs of him leaving a London nightclub with an unidentified woman. Who was the woman and for extra credit which school did she attend?
margo- an unknown girl from an unknown elementary school.
mandy- JoAnne Kathleen Rowling, Exeter.
Like c.elegans except bigger and more tasty.