Posted: 10 Feb 04, 04:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what's the freakiest/weirdest/funnest Queen-dream you ever had? :D

this could get fun ;)

"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

siljeoen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1313 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Feb 04, 04:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hmmm...Brian in tarzan-outfit.....hehe..

Queen Rules-Rock On!!!

...I`m Lord of all Darkness,I`m Queen of the night...
Azmandaman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 333 posts

Posted: 10 Feb 04, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was duetting in a concert with Freddie and the band, we were in this High street in London City and it was an outside concert,, well the mission was to circulate this city while we were singing so the fans could see us, (leaving the instrumental bunch stationary)

Freddie had his stick Mic that was chordless and he was racing around, and after going for atleast a Mile I realised my Mic had a freakin long chord, and it was stretching, The jealousy of it all was I coulndt keep up with Fred and I lost him in the city although I can still here his voice

I suddennly Screamed FREDDIE!!! on the Mic and the cuty heard me at which time I freakin woke up!!

it was funny, and a bloody honour at the same time, to be dreaming in such a situation!

too much sweetness is starting to turn

on all of us

Jab and Tranquilize the sour vibe.

so the taste of the bitter pills be our discipline once again

(Shaggy)

Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts

Posted: 10 Feb 04, 05:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dreamt that queen held a concert in the streets in my town. there were lots of ppl and I reached out for Freddie. I didn't reach him though...

and afterwards all the people who attended the concert went to the diningplace near by to get free meat.

Free meat..hehe

"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 10 Feb 04, 10:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've "met" Brian in some of my dreams a few times.

Once I asked him in a dream "Is it true that your Red Special is broken" after some of you guys said something about white tape being on the Red Special at the PATP performance, and he said "Yes" (!!)

'f course I never had the pleasure to meet him in person, but the closest was when I got two e-mails back from him last year :)

Sonja user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 931 posts

Posted: 10 Feb 04, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was at a Queen concert with my mum, in the backstage area and Freddie was running around, too. And I kinda knew him somehow, I dont know why or how well I knew him but I didn't see him as the superstar.
But my mum was so excited to see him and asked me to call him over and ask for an autograph and photo. I went over to him and said: Freddie, can you just do my mum a favour and take a picture with her? she's annoying me."
Freddie waved to her and told me he'd talk to us after the show.
After the show he was in a hurry and wanted to get away and I ran after him shouting "Freddie, Freddie!! Please, just one second!" and he was like "Ah yeah, sorry, I had forgotten about you two!" Then I introduced him to my mum, she got her autograph and photo taken and said "bye now. see ya later"

and that's it. That was my only Queen dream I can remember.

I had a great one about Joe Strummer though. That he was repairing my bike... That was funny.

"This world may be another planet's hell."

- Aldous Huxley
*the Time Guardian* user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3379 posts

Posted: 10 Feb 04, 12:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was about 2 summers ago
I saw that I was sitting in one Estonian talk show. Beside me sat Freddie only he wasn't so fit.

And another one was that I saw that I was on the game "Doom". There was than funny policeman from "Allo Allo" (his real name is Arthur Bostrom I think). He came to me and although he looked like that guy from "Allo Allo", I knew he was Freddie. I don't know why. He just came and said something like "I have to go now" Then he went around the corner and that's all

TIMELESS
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 04, 08:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roger and John were playing an 18 hole course of golf..John was riding an ostrich and Roger was wearing a rather large bowler hat. Anywho I ended up winning and John a la the Six Million Dollar Man rocketed into the sky (complete with sound effects) and Roger just shrugged and walked away.

Funny stuff that.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Iam the one user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 574 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 04, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream about me on the beach,and John Deacon was on it with his wife and his kids.I just walked by not saying anything to him.That was weird.

Fucking and champagne
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 04, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've head dreams with queen music in them. And my dreams are most usually quite odd...

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Queenleaf user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1381 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 04, 15:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First it started out as a nightmare and then was GREAT which is rather unusual!! I was bring chased by this floating skull with a purple cloack hanging from it in my grandmas house and it finally caught me but then I smashed it and ran downstairs. I found my violin teacher down there (he was the one who introduced me to Queen) and was telling him about the skull and Freddie appeared and my teacher said I had rehearsal and I was late so then he went off to tell them that I would be late and that Freddie Mercury was driving me!!!! That was an awesome dream but a very weird beginning!

Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands and all you can do is scratch it.

-Sir Thomas Beecham to a lady cellist
nil user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4062 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 04, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian May keep's trying to kill me in mine. Prolly 'cause he's my least fav

Matti user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1619 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 04, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream my friend was dating Brian......but that is a different one.

I had a dream that I was at one of their concerts only dear Freddie wasn't there :( but they were wearing what they wear in the Radio Ga Ga video. So, here they come from behind and run through the crowd up the steps onto the stage and this BIG fat guy wearing the same thing as Roger is supposed to be taking Freddie's place!

Then after the concert I somehow end up talking to John and he is telling me about a hair salon he owns.........hm.....

Total Blam Blam
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 11 Feb 04, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Roger and John were playing an 18 hole course of golf..John was riding an ostrich and Roger was wearing a rather large bowler hat. Anywho I ended up winning and John a la the Six Million Dollar Man rocketed into the sky (complete with sound effects) and Roger just shrugged and walked away.

Funny stuff that."

Knowing you as well as I do, I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened to you. It sounds about right.

KevMull user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 672 posts

Posted: 12 Feb 04, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was being chased by giant versions of Queen.
I was wearing my boxers and nothing else through a crowded street.
I was trying to run fast but I kept going slow.
My teeth started to crumble and then I fell and fell...and finally woke up!

Queenleaf user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1381 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the funny thing was Freddie Didn't drive in the dream.... we were just walking. But maybe I just woke up before the driving part. :-)

Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands and all you can do is scratch it.

-Sir Thomas Beecham to a lady cellist
The Black Queen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 852 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Roger and John were playing an 18 hole course of golf..John was riding an ostrich and Roger was wearing a rather large bowler hat. Anywho I ended up winning and John a la the Six Million Dollar Man rocketed into the sky (complete with sound effects) and Roger just shrugged and walked away.

Funny stuff that."

LMAO. I dreamt that I played golf with Roger and John too, and then I started floating up in the sky and Roger looked at me like I had a gigantic tumor the size of a lemon on the side of my face. John grabbed me and said, "Try not to float away, you might get rabies." Then Roger whacked John with the golf putter thingy and then Roger started going on about why deaky shouldn't have retired.

Hmm. Prophetic, perhaps?

Freddie about Roger 'Trouser Snake' Taylor:

"A nice guy, but dont ever let him show you his home videos...the dirty little sod."
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 20:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream that Brian was stalking me for no particular reason (I remember that I was at my music school), and it ended with one of my best friends beating him up. I also remember waking up and having my mouth full of pillow.

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Pluto user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 778 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 22:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i had a dream that roger was driving around in a car singing im in live with my car it was very odd

I’ll kick and scream or kneel and bleed

I’ll fight like hell to hide that I’m giving up

-Bright Eyes

Another Travelin' Song
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Really happened? Not at all *looks suspicious and hides ostrich feather*

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!