Forums > Personal > So then, Buffyverse fans...

forum rss feed
Author

Taylor-Mayed user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7134 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What with The WB having pulled the plug on "Angel", what next for the franchise? If "Tru Calling" also gets the chop (or has it already? I don't really keep up) what price "Faith the Vampire Slayer"? Or will the long-promised "Ripper" finally see the light of day? (Unlikely, seeing as how the BBC is less likely to want to co-produce than it was a couple of years back, when it was well up for it. The failure of "Strange" and the return of their own in-house telefantasy cash-cow "Doctor Who" has probably taken them off the idea).

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 14:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They axed Angel?! My brother will be devistated! He watches both that and Buffy daily.

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Brandon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1803 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On with the cartoon! I firlmly believe that both Angel and Buffy had run their course. The last four seasons were a pale comparison of what heights the show once achieved. The cartoon has serious potential since Joss has said he would like to do storylines he couldn't afford to do during the first seasons of Buffy.

Taylor-Mayed user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7134 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 04, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, it's not coming off-air immediately Danno. It'll be on until the end of the current season, which will be its last.

Catgoddess user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1142 posts

Posted: 15 Feb 04, 06:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well they can't really keep going now that there's all these slayers hanging around.
The forces of evil are a bit screwed really.

No synthesisers