Forums > Personal > France is under terror alert

forum rss feed
Author

Saffron Caribou user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2326 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 04, 22:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&ncid=578&e=1&u=/nm/20040317/ts_nm/spain_dc

When you open your heart to a smooth operator...
Josuè user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1970 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 04, 07:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

damn it

An interview? Oh, don't be ridiculous...
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 04, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is not pleasing, Not one bit.

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 04, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

French police have opened an investigation after a Paris newspaper received a letter from a Muslim group threatening spectacular attacks that would make "blood run to (its) borders."

The letter, from a previously unknown group calling itself the "Servants of Allah the Mighty and the Wise," said it planned to take action after Muslim girls were banned from wearing headscarves in schools.

The bill was passed last month by the National Assembly.

"You have let loose on yourself a river of hate and ignorance, not only toward Muslims but toward Islam itself," the letter, addressed to Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin said.

"We will plunge France into terror and remorse, and we will make blood run to your borders."

Describing France as a country of "wine, pigs, loose morals and nudity," the group said it planned to use attack techniques imported from Gaza and Chechnya that "have never been used in the West until now."

The letter, postmarked from Paris and sent to the chief editor of "Le Parisien," urged Muslims to stay out of crowded areas.

"Europe is a new war zone for the Jihad," it says. "Know that our fight has only just begun."

i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

Iam the one user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 574 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 04, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The world is not safe anymore..i`m afraid of get outside of my house.I hope the Al-Caida is proud of theire terror fear around the world right now.

Fucking and champagne
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 04, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here in England we have lived under the shadow of terrorist bombings by the IRA for many years now. I lived by Heathrow Airport and travelled into London quite a lot and never have I ever been worried or put off travelling by the threat of being killed.

What's the point? If it's your time, it's your time. I am not going to let some wanker spoil my day just because they have got a bee in their bonnet - I am bigger than that.

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 04, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes shreky

why you even enter the valley of china town on a dark cool night
to met up with a crazed iron one whom you had never met...

on went the armour- and in a blaze of harley dust-you arrived... and survived! *LOL*

i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

Saffron Caribou user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2326 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 04, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I watched the news today, oh boy.

Supposedly that Muslim group threatining (sp?) Paris isn't a link to Al Qaeda. Supposedly they are angry at the French government, because of the ban for women to wear the traditional head scarves. If its true? I don't know.

I'm worry about you guys in Europe. Please look after yourselves.

When you open your heart to a smooth operator...