Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > The fan covers

forum rss feed
Author

Another Roger (re) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 441 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 04, 02:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think the covers on this page are very good. I have made a version of Dreamers Ball. It isnt as good as any of the tracks on the site so far, but it would be nice to upload it. Is there any quality control?

- What I have done is quite cheap I guess. I used a midi and sang over it. I am not an expert in recording instruments. But I thought about playing some guitar.

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs
Another Roger (re) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 441 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 04, 14:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not many replies yet. I lifts it up and hope for better luck this time.

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18629 posts

Posted: 21 Mar 04, 00:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry man, I must have missed this one. :)

Just email Barbara (YourValentine) at queen@thinkingwebsites.com.au and she'll help you out.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
stevelondon22 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 54 posts

Posted: 21 Mar 04, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hiya, I done a version of dear friends. I posted it and got an email saying it`ll be up on the site in a couple of weeks, so i look forward to recieving comments on it. I put a lot of effort into it, so hope it was worth the while!

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 21 Mar 04, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again - due to limited bandwidth Richard will only upload one song per week, so we all have to be patient. It's a long term project and won't disappear from the website in the near future.

I do not want any google ads here.

The Real Wizard

Posted: 22 Mar 04, 01:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Looking forward to hearing it, Steve!

Any luck with yours, Rog?

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 04, 02:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Guitar Hero, your 'Brighton Rock Solo' is quite nice! I didn't want it to end :)

The Man On The Prowl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1525 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 04, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm waiting for my band's version of Hammer To Fall to be "published" here. I also have in project Love Of My Life and Dreamers Ball, just the singer and me on the guitar, but we'll see. There are many songs which we play but which we have never recorded. So if you have any special request... (ok, don't ask for Barcelona tracks or for Invisible Man solo!!!)

The Real Wizard

Posted: 27 Mar 04, 02:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Hey Guitar Hero, your 'Brighton Rock Solo' is quite nice! I didn't want it to end :)"

Hehe aw, thanks... :)

I'll record you a longer one if you'd like. I won't have access to a computer with ProTools and a better sound card until a couple weeks from now, so if you'd like me to do one soon, I can do it in mono, and however long you'd like it. :)

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 27 Mar 04, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well it wouldn't be as much fun in mono so I can wait, hehe. The stereo panning and stuff makes it special. Quite well recorded too I must say :)

The Real Wizard

Posted: 28 Mar 04, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, thanks. :)

But now I'll wait for Jasen to come in here and cut it to shreds again. Come on pal, satisfy that ego and gimme another one.